Digital Art Zone

5 of 11
Sabbatic Goat for genesis Plus Texture Pack (In Store Now) commercial
Posted: 30 August 2012 11:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4408
Joined  2004-08-11

Well hopefully MNS will consider keeping the mystical fires going and do that creature pack.  If you do can you add in some different tails like a Fawns tail.  Some Antlers would be cool too!  Thanks. Your such a talent.  This is a great time for DAZ to have so many ultra talented folks embracing Genesis!  Totally AWESOME!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 30 August 2012 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  2005-02-25
Mec4D - 30 August 2012 11:29 PM

I like your new character MS , as you my see on my videos I got you last one as well ..  but this one is really cool

midnight_stories - 30 August 2012 11:24 PM
Skiriki - 30 August 2012 11:04 PM

Holy crap. You just keep blowing my mind away, and I just put it together. So. Awesome. big surprise

Don’t worry the goat has been blowing my mind today, had to totally redo the displacement maps again, but it’s all fixed up again. no seam misaligned now. He’s been a real demon today LOL

You know you’re the one who put me on to the fur thing and it just grown out of control LOL.
So people should be thanking you for pointing me that way.

Which reminds me a few people thought this was Alessandro daz hair plugin , so just to clear it up this is Zbrush fiber mesh nothing to do with the “Look at my hair” stuff I am part of the beta testing for it and I am bound by an agreement to keep things in house till Alessandro gives the ok. So hope that makes it clear.
Cheers

Signature 

The Mind on the other side!
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/midnight_stories/

Posted: 31 August 2012 12:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2003-10-09

It is nothing better as get little inspirations from each other that help to get more creative so all pleasure on my side it is nice to see you get something great from it and they should thank you as it is all yours and only , maybe we should thank Pixologic ? hehe

midnight_stories - 30 August 2012 11:53 PM
Mec4D - 30 August 2012 11:29 PM

I like your new character MS , as you my see on my videos I got you last one as well ..  but this one is really cool

midnight_stories - 30 August 2012 11:24 PM
Skiriki - 30 August 2012 11:04 PM

Holy crap. You just keep blowing my mind away, and I just put it together. So. Awesome. big surprise

Don’t worry the goat has been blowing my mind today, had to totally redo the displacement maps again, but it’s all fixed up again. no seam misaligned now. He’s been a real demon today LOL

You know you’re the one who put me on to the fur thing and it just grown out of control LOL.
So people should be thanking you for pointing me that way.

Which reminds me a few people thought this was Alessandro daz hair plugin , so just to clear it up this is Zbrush fiber mesh nothing to do with the “Look at my hair” stuff I am part of the beta testing for it and I am bound by an agreement to keep things in house till Alessandro gives the ok. So hope that makes it clear.
Cheers

Signature 

Just Released :DRAGONESIA & DRAGON RIDER
MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 31 August 2012 05:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4753
Joined  2011-10-04
midnight_stories - 30 August 2012 11:40 PM

The next project could land me in a lot of trouble I’m not even game to show a preview of it, may have to have a talk with DAZ first.

In that case, I’ll just be satisfied with the knowledge that you got something awesome cookin’!

Signature 

Thanking: M F M for a gift of dragons!
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 31 August 2012 07:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  2005-02-25

Well I’m off to bed, got a strange thing happening with some of the renders, doesn’t happen all the time, only when I use the speed light package, these little blue square appear in the render not sure what they are? But when I turn at a different angle they disappear.

Image Attachments
Render-error.jpgRender-error2.jpg
 Signature 

The Mind on the other side!
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/midnight_stories/

Posted: 31 August 2012 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04
midnight_stories - 31 August 2012 07:20 AM

Well I’m off to bed, got a strange thing happening with some of the renders, doesn’t happen all the time, only when I use the speed light package, these little blue square appear in the render not sure what they are? But when I turn at a different angle they disappear.

That’s Deep Shadow Maps clashing with 3Delight rendering engine. Use raytraced shadows, and they’re no longer a problem.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 31 August 2012 08:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18

Good thinking Skiriki, too bad it won’t be super fast anymore if goes to raytraced.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 31 August 2012 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4852
Joined  2009-02-26
Skiriki - 31 August 2012 05:05 AM
midnight_stories - 30 August 2012 11:40 PM

The next project could land me in a lot of trouble I’m not even game to show a preview of it, may have to have a talk with DAZ first.

In that case, I’ll just be satisfied with the knowledge that you got something awesome cookin’!

First off Wow!!, this just keeps getting better. surprised Seccondly, the temptation is killing me about this “Next Project” Why not just a *little* hint lol! tongue wink

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 31 August 2012 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04
larsmidnatt - 31 August 2012 08:02 AM

Good thinking Skiriki, too bad it won’t be super fast anymore if goes to raytraced.

Dunno, in my current 4.5 system, both are about the same speed. Plus, raytraced look better in my opinion.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 31 August 2012 08:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  382
Joined  2003-10-09

OMG ... OMG ... I clicked on the last render to see it in full size and I swear it turned it’s head to look at me and said in a deep dark voice *buy me* ...

LOL

Love it, this is so mine when it hits the store. Great job.

Signature 

My DAZ Store
SqueeZings - Poses for Squee
Cool & Sexy - Poses for Stephanie 5
MoveS for Hitomi
FaerieWylde

Posted: 31 August 2012 09:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  945
Joined  2006-02-27

Same thing happened to me only in my case it said

Feed ME A Stray Cat

Bonus points to who ever can tell me what obscure movie that line is from

Posted: 31 August 2012 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4852
Joined  2009-02-26

He might need a horse to sustain his hunger lol

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 31 August 2012 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18
Skiriki - 31 August 2012 08:26 AM
larsmidnatt - 31 August 2012 08:02 AM

Dunno, in my current 4.5 system, both are about the same speed. Plus, raytraced look better in my opinion.

I agree raytraced is better looking, but with hair I’ve never had it render at the same speed.

Signature 

Posted: 31 August 2012 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04
larsmidnatt - 31 August 2012 09:35 AM

I agree raytraced is better looking, but with hair I’ve never had it render at the same speed.

Yeah, it can get painful with some transmaps, but fibremesh items I have had (such as that Genesis beard etc), it has been pretty much a-OK.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 31 August 2012 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18
Skiriki - 31 August 2012 09:39 AM
larsmidnatt - 31 August 2012 09:35 AM

Yeah, it can get painful with some transmaps, but fibremesh items I have had (such as that Genesis beard etc), it has been pretty much a-OK.

Aaaah, thats a good point. I haven’t used much fibermesh yet. Just have one hair item and some armpit I’ve never used.

Signature 

5 of 11