Digital Art Zone

2 of 3
Deleted
Posted: 27 May 2012 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9052
Joined  2004-07-21

Micah is looking out the window.  I could move him out of the window, but I am afraid he will go back on the sofa and look out the window.  He likes looking out the window.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 27 May 2012 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  154
Joined  2003-10-09

Just grabbin’ the opportunity of the runaway thread to up my post count a bit smile

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

Micah is no longer looking out the window.  He is now next to the door and he is licking himself.

I need to find that american express gift card so I can make my purchase.  Where did I put it?

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17075
Joined  2003-10-09

My catlings are sitting in the kitchen sink playing with the drips from the tap.  If I turn the tap off the bigger one turns round and meeeooouuws till I turn it back on again, but they only like it trickling, not running fast.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

Micah is now sleeping on a bar chair I have for some reason.  Or at least he is trying to sleep.  His eyes are now closed but a couple seconds ago they were a bit open.
Melody is in my kitchen.  She was on my footstool.  I am short which is why I have a foot stool.  She almost jumped on my counter but I saw her and said no.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15734
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 27 May 2012 02:34 PM

My catlings are sitting in the kitchen sink playing with the drips from the tap.  If I turn the tap off the bigger one turns round and meeeooouuws till I turn it back on again, but they only like it trickling, not running fast.

Our last cat was very fond of the bathroom washbasin. She’d lick the tap to “milk” it if it wasn’t wiling to drip, as well as batting at the stream if it was running gently.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Richard Haseltine - 27 May 2012 03:25 PM
chohole - 27 May 2012 02:34 PM

Our last cat was very fond of the bathroom washbasin. She’d lick the tap to “milk” it if it wasn’t wiling to drip, as well as batting at the stream if it was running gently.

Today, maybe because it was so hot, it was almost as though they were playing like kids do, flicking the water at each other, one each side of the sink.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

Both of my cats are in the kitchen.  One of them is on the stool and the other is on the floor.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 27 May 2012 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1584
Joined  2012-01-04

Here is a pic of my baby “Precious” when we first got her 8 yrs ago. She passed away 1 month ago. Was very difficult for the wife and I, so the next day we picked up another kitty. That helped us get through it much easier. I will post a pic of the new kitty “Callie” soon.

Image Attachments
DSC00035_(edited).jpg
 Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 27 May 2012 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  663
Joined  2006-09-27

Ledhead,  Sorry to hear about your loss, but I’m glad the new kitty is helping in that.

Of the seven cats my husband and I have had, all passed on now, only one liked to play with the water..  He liked to have the water streaming lightly so that he could either bat it or drink from it.He also had the weird habit of liking to watch the toilet water flush.

Thank ya’ll for bringing this sweet memory back to the surface for me.smile

Posted: 28 May 2012 03:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Ledhead - 27 May 2012 04:53 PM

Here is a pic of my baby “Precious” when we first got her 8 yrs ago. She passed away 1 month ago. Was very difficult for the wife and I, so the next day we picked up another kitty. That helped us get through it much easier. I will post a pic of the new kitty “Callie” soon.

Ahh she was a darling, sorry to hear about your loss.  Our two new ones were 6 months old when we got them from the rescue centre, so we missed the real tiny kitten bit.

However 2 catlings together are quite challenging sometimes, as it is nearly 20 years since we had youngsters around, our last one was turned 18 yrs old when we lost him about 18 months ago.

These are the new ones. Not a good photo as my camera is dieing.

THey have claimed the box as theirs, so we can’t throw it away.

Image Attachments
kitties_kill_feather.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 28 May 2012 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2007-11-30
Miss Bad Wolf - 27 May 2012 03:53 PM

Both of my cats are in the kitchen.  One of them is on the stool and the other is on the floor.

So that is how you got such a high count.

hmmm

Not that I don’t like cats. I have a special place for them.

The invisible laptop, chohole. Wonder what the cats typing…

Posted: 29 May 2012 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1770
Joined  2010-02-14

Hey! If we’re we’re all post whoring in here with cats, then you all need to see MY baby girl, Chloe! <3

Image Attachments
HNI_0093.JPG
 Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 29 May 2012 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8426
Joined  2009-07-13

cute!
all my cat pics too big for the forum limit without resizing function

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 04 June 2012 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2005-11-06

Wendy made me buy iClone 5 and all the crap that goes with it this weekend! I hope my other half doesn’t see the credit card bill anytime soon!

THankkkkkksssssssssss Weenddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

smile smile

Signature 

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

My DAZ3D Store

My Personal Website

2 of 3