Digital Art Zone

12 of 35
Men… men, MEN!  And more MEN!!...  The prodigal sons have returned…
Posted: 24 December 2012 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  330
Joined  2011-01-22
kjngrafix - 24 December 2012 10:25 AM

Hey everyone.  LTNS.  smile

Just curious what clothing set this comes from?

Thanks.

Cagnazzo82 - 23 December 2012 12:15 PM

Still playing dress-up with my favorite morph.

All he needs now is a second-skin bodysuit and he’s good to go as a superhero smile

They’re all from different outfits, but I made the American textures.

The boots and holster are from Stalker girl, the trunks are from M4 basic wear, belt is from defiant for genesis, emblem on belt is from Lion-o for M4 freebie, and the bandana is from Bandana for F4 by SOTO.

Posted: 24 December 2012 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2003-10-09
Cagnazzo82 - 24 December 2012 11:46 AM
kjngrafix - 24 December 2012 10:25 AM

Hey everyone.  LTNS.  smile

Just curious what clothing set this comes from?

Thanks.

Cagnazzo82 - 23 December 2012 12:15 PM

Still playing dress-up with my favorite morph.

All he needs now is a second-skin bodysuit and he’s good to go as a superhero smile

They’re all from different outfits, but I made the American textures.

The boots and holster are from Stalker girl, the trunks are from M4 basic wear, belt is from defiant for genesis, emblem on belt is from Lion-o for M4 freebie, and the bandana is from Bandana for F4 by SOTO.

Cool.  Thanks.  Figured it was from different sets.  Works well together.  smile

Posted: 25 December 2012 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  272
Joined  2010-06-12

Lucifer as a young punk angel?

Image Attachments
g26a-6ax.jpg

Posted: 26 December 2012 08:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  457
Joined  2003-10-09
kjngrafix - 24 December 2012 10:34 AM

I finally got M5, so I’m still learning the ins and outs of DS, but I’m starting to get the hang of things.  I still haven’t quite gotten the hang of the lighting, so this was done in C4D, which I’m a tad more comfortable with.  hehe

I love the new (well I don’t know which version it showed up in I jumped from CS2 to CS6) Vibrance adjustment settings in PS, so I named this one after it. 

I’m still sifting through all the new products since I was last around, but more to come.  smile

Vibrance

Image removed for nudity

Didn’t realize TOS changed to no nudity.  :/

You can show the male backside and just a little below his navel from the front as long as no pubes are showing. Personally I think it’s lame but then what can you do? Do you have the image posted on your dA account?

David

Posted: 26 December 2012 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16014
Joined  2003-10-09

The TOS has always been pretty strict on nudity, and always has said no nudity of the groin area. It is a little stricter at the moment, as we lack content advisory filters, but shouldn’t make too much difference for male renders.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 26 December 2012 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

IMHO, pretty strict and a lot biased.

Anyway… Here’s an image for the Christmas season…

David

Image Attachments
SantaBear01.jpg

Posted: 26 December 2012 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
GRFK DSGN Unlimited - 26 December 2012 11:39 AM

IMHO, pretty strict and a lot biased.

Anyway… Here’s an image for the Christmas season…

David

The Daz3D Forums are a Family Friendly site, think preteen. Full frontal Nudity has never been allowed and never will be.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 26 December 2012 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I’m not going down this road again. It’s been debated to death. End of story.

Posted: 26 December 2012 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  703
Joined  2003-10-09

I thought about posting a photo of me nude, but out of sympathy for the viewers gave up the idea.  Twenty years ago though it would have ended differently. 8-o

Signature 

I’m sooo confused…  I’ve come to grasp a little of the nature of reality and the answer to life, the universe, and everything.  I even have an inkling as to who and what I am. Auuummmmm…
But please, please, who the hell are you?  And why are you trampling my roses?

Posted: 26 December 2012 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 175 ]
Joined  2003-10-09
GRFK DSGN Unlimited - 26 December 2012 08:18 AM
kjngrafix - 24 December 2012 10:34 AM

I finally got M5, so I’m still learning the ins and outs of DS, but I’m starting to get the hang of things.  I still haven’t quite gotten the hang of the lighting, so this was done in C4D, which I’m a tad more comfortable with.  hehe

I love the new (well I don’t know which version it showed up in I jumped from CS2 to CS6) Vibrance adjustment settings in PS, so I named this one after it. 

I’m still sifting through all the new products since I was last around, but more to come.  smile

Vibrance

Image removed for nudity

Didn’t realize TOS changed to no nudity.  :/

You can show the male backside and just a little below his navel from the front as long as no pubes are showing. Personally I think it’s lame but then what can you do? Do you have the image posted on your dA account?

David

Heya Dave.  Yeah it’s in my DA gallery.  It was just a backside shot tho, which I thought was ok.  No biggie though.  I was actually digging for the Nudity tag after I posted it, but then I found where it’s all broken atm.  hehe

Posted: 26 December 2012 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 176 ]
Joined  2003-10-09

Just messing around with the hair features in C4D.  I’m quite quite happy with the beard and the chest hair, but I need to tweak the arms and head some more. 

Not sure if it just works better on M5, but I could never get these kinds of results with M4.  It takes some time to get it all worked out, but maybe once I fine tune it, I won’t have to paint hair anymore.  hehe

Image Attachments
MuscleBear.jpg

Posted: 27 December 2012 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 177 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Taking a page from Cagnazzo82’s book, here’s my version of Batman. Batsignal background is by shaunanakin over on dA.

David

Image Attachments
Sexy_Batman_01A-01.jpg

Posted: 27 December 2012 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 178 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-01-22
GRFK DSGN Unlimited - 27 December 2012 12:03 PM

Taking a page from Cagnazzo82’s book, here’s my version of Batman. Batsignal background is by shaunanakin over on dA.

David

Ha, it seems as though Batman might be phoning Alfred soon for an alternate costume smile

Btw, which belt is that?  It looks good. 

I’m assuming Supersuit?

Posted: 27 December 2012 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 179 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-01-22

Btw, while I’m here, here’s a savage variant version of He-man I created today.  The tattoos kind of look celtic, but I think they work… :-S

Image Attachments
Savage_He-Man01.jpg

Posted: 28 December 2012 01:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 180 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1225
Joined  2009-01-09
Cagnazzo82 - 27 December 2012 08:32 PM

Btw, while I’m here, here’s a savage variant version of He-man I created today.  The tattoos kind of look celtic, but I think they work… confused

Well, I don’t think there’s any “canonical” version of Eternian tattoos, is there? (Seriously. Have no clue.) So why not Celtic? I like the way you’ve handled light and shadow in that image.

And now for something completely different: A question for anyone who may have “Leon and the Night”: does that character use M5 UV set, or M4? The question was asked, but never answered, in Leon’s own thread. You can’t tell from looking at the product information, but then, you almost never can.

EDIT: Redacted because I just decided to get the Tattoo Tools anyway, and see if it can be tinkered with to work with M4 as well as M5. Wish it came with the sort of scripts that Draagonstorm used for Hawaiian Tatau—they autodetect UV and line things up accordingly—but such is life. Still curious about Leon’s UVs, though. Might pick him up during March Madness—or whatever the next major sale that’s coming down the pike next month is.

(Purely a side note: will someone tell me why, in the People category, it is STILL not possible to link purely to any of the Gen5 shapes and characters? Why isn’t there a category for them in the sidebar? Why not make it possible for people to directly locate those items without trying to use the [MANY PROFANE AND PUNGENT EXPLETIVES REDACTED BECAUSE NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW JUST HOW MANY CURSE WORDS I KNOW] thing that pretends to call itself a search engine on this site? When you have to go to Google, and use that to do phrase searching to locate products on this site, THE SEARCH ENGINE, IT IS BROKEN.)

(Also: the “Male Characters” category needs some SERIOUS fixing.)

And, just to keep within the brief of this thread, and just because; Atlas, wearing the Sickleyield Loose Pants, in the 3DC Fight Club Gym (with retextured walls). Texture with a slightly darker diffuse, and the character himself dialspun/slider-slid/whatever it’s called when you don’t use the original body and face.)

Image Attachments
Atlas-3dCFightclub-SYloosepants-03-logo.png
 Signature 

VWrangler at deviantArt (NSFW for some images; login required to view those)

12 of 35