Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 26 August 2012 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  780
Joined  2006-06-12
Sarsifus - 25 August 2012 04:39 PM

I was going to suggest the folks over at the Philosopher’s Egg, as they specialize in very artful human-animal hybrids, but apparently wolves aren’t part of their inventory, for some reason. You might discuss it with them—it seems a very obvious fit with their other products.

I second this.  Watching his threads, his creatures look amazing.  You never see any deformations from stretching on his textures.  And his morphs seem like he’s spent the most time referencing real animals.

Signature 

My Daz Store
ShareCG Freebies

Posted: 26 August 2012 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1286
Joined  2005-02-25
Joequick - 26 August 2012 10:00 AM

I was going to suggest the folks over at the Philosopher’s Egg, as they specialize in very artful human-animal hybrids, but apparently wolves aren’t part of their inventory, for some reason. You might discuss it with them—it seems a very obvious fit with their other products.

I second this.  Watching his threads, his creatures look amazing.  You never see any deformations from stretching on his textures.  And his morphs seem like he’s spent the most time referencing real animals.

Yes I agree to he’s a brilliant artist I don’t know why he doesn’t sell at daz.

Signature 

The Mind on the other side!
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/midnight_stories/

Posted: 26 August 2012 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

midnight_stories, please post more of your stuff. I like it a lot, the idea of Sabbatic Goat for Genesis is making me squeal as much as RawArt’s hints of what he is up to do; honestly, I can hardly wait when it is going to hit the stores as it has been one of those “must get” figures to me as soon as I saw it.

Also, FYI, by combining MS Lycan with dog head morph from Genesis creature morph bundle along with couple of others (mostly related to face depth and nose length) you can get pretty decent wolf-head morph. Example in my DA gallery.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 27 August 2012 12:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  537
Joined  2009-04-14
midnight_stories - 26 August 2012 10:31 AM
Joequick - 26 August 2012 10:00 AM

Yes I agree to he’s a brilliant artist I don’t know why he doesn’t sell at daz.

I haven’t bought any of their products, so I can’t swear to their quality, although the promo images look great.

2 of 2