Digital Art Zone

Creature Head Horns
Posted: 25 August 2012 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-04-07

I just got the creature creator head morphs, and I’ve noticed that when I use the horn morphs included, all I get are stumps.  Is there any way to actually have pointy regular looking horns? I can’t seem to find that.  Thanks!

Posted: 25 August 2012 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  535
Joined  2003-10-09

The stumps are merely the base for the horns which are probably props.

Posted: 25 August 2012 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2008-04-07

Hmm…I can’t seem to find the props.  Any ideas?

Posted: 25 August 2012 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6479
Joined  2005-08-15

The readme says that they are in Poser format, so look in Poser Formats > My Library > Props or Pose folder.  Assuming that is where you installed them to.

EDIT:

This is what it says in the Readme file

Required Products: Victoria 4.1 Base
You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
Figures: “DAZ Characters\V4 Creature Creator”
Pose: “DAZ’s Victoria 4\Add-Ons\Creature Creator”, “DAZ’s Victoria 4\Add-Ons\MAT Creature Creator”
You can find new icons for loading this product in the following D|S folder:
“People\Victoria 4\Add-Ons\Materials\Creature Creator”
View files installed for this product: CreatureAddOnV4List.txt

Posted: 25 August 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  533
Joined  2009-04-14
joerminer - 25 August 2012 08:46 AM

I just got the creature creator head morphs, and I’ve noticed that when I use the horn morphs included, all I get are stumps.  Is there any way to actually have pointy regular looking horns? I can’t seem to find that.  Thanks!

I’m guessing you’re talking about the “Genesis Creature Creator Heads”? There are no horn figures or props in that package, only horn base morphs. You’ll need something like “Victoria 4.2 Creature Creator Add Ons” or “Michael 4 Creature Creator Add Ons” (or whatever horn figure/prop you prefer). I’m still waiting for a “Genesis Horn” item, myself…

Posted: 25 August 2012 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2008-04-07

Yes, I got the genesis creature creator bundle. I guess I’ll either have to wait for an add-on or get an older add-on and see if they’ll auto fit.

Posted: 25 August 2012 01:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

The V4 or M4 Creature Creator Horns work just fine. I just tested it in DS4.5Pro. They do not Auto fit, but they must be placed on V4 or M4 also so they do work. Parent them to the head when done.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt