Digital Art Zone

13 of 13
House of Secrets - Poser & DS
Posted: 27 October 2012 04:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 181 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16008
Joined  2003-10-09

Water ?????  water ?????    did you say water ?????  Isn’t that what fish swim in (and presumably do other things as well)

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 27 October 2012 05:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 182 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  368
Joined  2007-08-19

Yeah - it’s wierd what folks will put into good whisky.  One guy I knew put ORANGE JUICE in it.  Uggggh.  An Ozzie recommended a spoonful of boot polish, which IMHO is guaranteed to turn you stone blind.  I’ll stick to a splash of water, thanks.

Signature 

The perennial problem with democracies is that of choosing leaders.  It’s like picking teachers of sex education in schools - those who would be good at it don’t want to do it, while those who are keen would best be behind iron bars.

Posted: 27 October 2012 05:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 183 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

My Dad, who is of Scots descent, always said, when asked what he wanted with his whiskey, was “more whiskey”

The only time I ever knew him to dilute it in any way was when he would use a shot of whiskey to cool his coffee down after dinner, if he was running late for a meeting.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge

Posted: 27 October 2012 06:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 184 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2403
Joined  2007-12-07

Moderation in all things ... a liitle water in your whisky, and a little whisky in your water smile

Signature 

Some writings by a friend:
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/11.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/13.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/7.html

Posted: 27 October 2012 06:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 185 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Well we are descendants of Clan Cameron (nothing to do with a certain well known person of that name)  and of course Clan Cameron is renowned for it’s moderate actions (hot)

Signature 

Posted: 27 October 2012 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 186 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  368
Joined  2007-08-19

My mother was a Murray and was renowned for her hot quick temper and accurate throwing arm.

Signature 

The perennial problem with democracies is that of choosing leaders.  It’s like picking teachers of sex education in schools - those who would be good at it don’t want to do it, while those who are keen would best be behind iron bars.

13 of 13