I been poking around at this Iclone a bit too.
1. Am I understanding correctly that it is canned motions (similar to animate), with additional content, plus mocap (with additional purchased add ons). I’m also assumming Iclones content is not compatible with Studio, is that right?
2. If you export from Studio, do the bones on figures remain intact or do you have to re-rig?
3. Can anything be exported back to Studio for additional editing?
4. Can you keyframe once exported to Iclone? (New keyframes AND edit keyframes done in Studio)
5. Would you recommend this as a “next step” for someone unsatisfied with Studios animation controls? Or would this be step backwards?
EDIT: OOOPS - forget it, just found this thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/4148/ which seems to be answering my questions - Thanks Wendy….