Digital Art Zone

Supersuit HELP!
Posted: 26 May 2012 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

Ok, I caved and bought the Supersuit. The promos are what really did it for me. So many great promos.

However, I noticed a small issue in the Fantasy pack. I tried them all and this is my problem.

I load up the Supersuit and I go to the presets in my Fantasy Pack. Every single one of them works except the Green Knight. Whenever I try that one, it applies the Paladin. All the others work fine, just not the Green Knight.

Can anyone else please confirm my results? Is anyone having the same problem I am?

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 26 May 2012 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2007-11-30

I can confirm this on my side as well.

Signature 

It is who you are, not what you are, that defines you as a person.

Posted: 26 May 2012 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2003-10-09

Please report this as a bug

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

Posted: 26 May 2012 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

I tried several times, but for some reason, I can’t. I don’t know if it’s the new Daz Store or not but whenever I try to report it, it’s not working. Which is why I am instead posting it here.

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 26 May 2012 09:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Nevermind, it works now.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 27 May 2012 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4865
Joined  2005-08-03

I know you got it working, but for future reference, here’s a link to the thread with the direct contact emails we’re supposed to use until Zendesk is sorted out.
http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/115/

Signature 

Wearing duck crap doesn’t make you a duck - Floki
@Deviantart | @ShareCG
Tutorial: V4 Transmap Brows on Genesis (DS)
Script: Bulk convert V4/M4 mats for Genesis2 (DS/Poser)

Posted: 27 May 2012 08:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks, Vaskania! smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.