1 of 12
Stephanie 5 has ARRIVED!
Posted: 21 August 2012 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2012-05-04

Meet Stephanie 5!

Stephanie 5 is the latest generation of the hugely popular petite hometown girl for every day. Based on scan data of a live model, Stephanie 5 represents the next step forward in realism from DAZ. Stephanie 5 includes several shapes, poses, and features that will give you the ability to customize her to your liking and show off her beauty.  Because Stephanie 5 is built on Genesis you can mix and match her shapes with each other and with countless other Genesis shapes to create an exponential number of face and body shapes and styles.

Key Features
- Realistic and Original Body and Face shape
- Additional “Supermodel” and “Curvy” Body and Face shapes
- Elite Texture Map based on high-resolution photos of a real model
- Over 2 dozen different Poses
- Fully Compatible with all existing and future Genesis Figures
- Fully Compatible with all existing and future Genesis Add-Ons

Stephanie 5 Fully Utilizes the Power of Genesis to add to your collection of the most versatile figure platform ever created.

SAVE 51%* During the Intro sale.

Buy the Stephanie Pro Bundle and get two additional dress textures Free for a limited time.

*Includes Platinum Club discount.

Feel Free to share your favorite Stephanie 5 renders here!

Image Attachments
steph_5_forum.jpg

Posted: 21 August 2012 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  254
Joined  2010-11-26

She’s quite a nice gal… comes with some interesting Skins too…
So… any hint on how long the IntroSale will last?

And… any Coupon für People who bought the last versions, like you do it with colthes? *puppyeyes*

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  297
Joined  2009-04-30
DAZ_Cameron - 21 August 2012 11:24 AM

Buy the Stephanie Pro Bundle and get two additional dress textures Free for a limited time.

From Product-Site: Purchase this item on or before August 22, 2012 and get 100% off the Summer Casuals Fitted Sundress Textures 1 and Summer Casuals Fitted Sundress Textures 2. All 3 items must be purchased in the same cart transaction.

According to my calendar we have today August 21. 2012. This is indeed a very limited time ... just one day and the main page of the shop don’t work. How should we know that? I wish you would extend the sale and the limited offer ‘til September.

Signature 

www.toon-fashion.de

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1577
Joined  2005-02-25

Would like to know if Stephanie has a whole new UV set like V5 did… Because I rather like Riley texture but I’m currently unimpressed with Stephanie and the base stephanie texture… would be a bit of a bummer to have to buy stephanie just for riley.  I’m sure there will be more lately but only Riley interests me now.

Then again i suppose that’s a good thing, because as they say, ‘I’m all tapped out’ and couldn’t buy it this month anyway, then the sale will be over, then it’ll be the PA sale and immediately after the PC sale… DOOMED.

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13719
Joined  2003-10-09
RCT-Spanky - 21 August 2012 12:03 PM

From Product-Site: Purchase this item on or before August 22, 2012 and get 100% off the Summer Casuals Fitted Sundress Textures 1 and Summer Casuals Fitted Sundress Textures 2. All 3 items must be purchased in the same cart transaction.

According to my calendar we have today August 21. 2012. This is indeed a very limited time ... just one day and the main page of the shop don’t work. How should we know that? I wish you would extend the sale and the limited offer ‘til September.

Today and tomorrow.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  898
Joined  2008-11-01

YAY!! Stephanie 5!!! smile 

Man! Too much awesome stuff has come out in the last week, and me with no cash! I wish the sale was a bit longer, too… but I am sooooo glad to see her here! Can’t wait to see all the new renders!

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1736
Joined  2012-04-14
belovedalia - 21 August 2012 12:08 PM

Then again i suppose that’s a good thing, because as they say, ‘I’m all tapped out’ and couldn’t buy it this month anyway, then the sale will be over, then it’ll be the PA sale and immediately after the PC sale… DOOMED.

Judging by previous performance this year (m5, supersuit), it’s likely to be on sale during the PC sale even cheaper.

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3321
Joined  2009-08-05

Can somebody please place her next to V5 so I can see the difference in character scale etc. Pretty Please:)

Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-11-01
anikad - 21 August 2012 12:31 PM

Judging by previous performance this year (m5, supersuit), it’s likely to be on sale during the PC sale even cheaper.

Um… that’s the way it’s always been… The intro sale may be higher than future sales, but that’s what you pay for: to get it first. You don’t see Wal*Mart putting their new stuff on the Clearance rack….

I think the price is excellent for a new release. I just wish I had some money! smile

Posted: 21 August 2012 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  536
Joined  2003-10-09

and get two additional dress textures Free for a limited time.

This doesn’t seem to be working. I have The Bundle in my cart along with the textures, but the textures remain $4 and change.

Signature 

My Gallery

Posted: 21 August 2012 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  536
Joined  2003-10-09
Legionair - 21 August 2012 01:21 PM

and get two additional dress textures Free for a limited time.

This doesn’t seem to be working. I have The Bundle in my cart along with the textures, but the textures remain $4 and change.

Nevermind. I just realized what the wonky shopping cart was doing. God, this place could make breathing seem complicated.

Signature 

My Gallery

Posted: 21 August 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7289
Joined  2009-07-13

ok, I just realized now, after I bought it, I hadn’t added that summer casuals and textures to my cart, rolleyes
did not read this thread until AFTER grrrr!! snake
thought it was a great buy anyway but could have been even better!
too much hassle to fix, got enough to download already anyway with my crap broadband!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 21 August 2012 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1736
Joined  2012-04-14
JasmineSkunk - 21 August 2012 12:38 PM

Um… that’s the way it’s always been… The intro sale may be higher than future sales, but that’s what you pay for: to get it first.

Really, Daz has always discounted something by 65% within 3 months of launch?

You don’t see Wal*Mart putting their new stuff on the Clearance rack….

Yes and that would be why they’re a multi-billion dollar company

Posted: 21 August 2012 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-11-01
anikad - 21 August 2012 01:43 PM
JasmineSkunk - 21 August 2012 12:38 PM

Um… that’s the way it’s always been… The intro sale may be higher than future sales, but that’s what you pay for: to get it first.

Really, Daz has always discounted something by 65% within 3 months of launch?

You don’t see Wal*Mart putting their new stuff on the Clearance rack….

Yes and that would be why they’re a multi-billion dollar company

Well… at Wal*Mart… 3 months is just about the exact time to put things on clearence… since it indicates the start of a new season. Swimsuit cost in May: $25-$100. Swimsuit cost in August: $10-$30.

Posted: 21 August 2012 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  342
Joined  2004-03-03

Would like to know if Stephanie has a whole new UV set like V5 did…

On the Stephanie 5 product page, under what’s inlcuded and features, it says ‘Stephanie 5 Custom UV Set’, so yes.

What I’d like to know is if the genetalia that come with the S5 Pro pack also have e.g. S5 UVs, presets and custom morphs, and if so will the genetalia from buying the V5 Pro pack be updated to include those too.

Posted: 21 August 2012 02:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  900
Joined  2012-02-03

This looks great; I have know what I’m buying when I get home. Too bad I volunteered to work over a few hours this evening. Oh well, I probably should do more overtime, as long as DAZ keeps putting out products I like.

By the way, does anyone know what bikini S5 is wearing in the above pic and on the product page? It would be good for some renders I have in mind.

1 of 12