2 of 3
Uh… Guess who’s here?? Steph 5! 
Posted: 21 August 2012 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
Scott-Livingston - 21 August 2012 11:47 AM

Yay! She looks great, and I’ll most likely want to pick up the Pro Bundle. It will certainly have to wait, though…between the recent sale and the upcoming PA sale, buying S5 now is out of the question. During the recent sale I picked up the S4 for Genesis shape and some new hair, clothes, and skin textures…so I’ll just say I bought the “S4.5 Pro Bundle” and try to be content with that for now. wink

I keep telling myself, I have enough content for now, I have enough. But I really want to play with Riley and Kiera :( WIll wait it out for a few months and hope its on sale again when I’m ready

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 21 August 2012 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1672
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
I _JUST_ picked up Steph 4 for Genesis, but OMG the hairs, the outfits…and even (unrelated) the cameras!  smile

Today’s a good day; I’m going to spend too much money, and I’m going to have to explain to my partner that I did, but…there’s some real awesome in that collection.  The Pure Hair Lovely is at the top of that list, after S5 herself, of course, although Pure Hair Lovely fights out the second slot with Riley who’s crazy gorgeous.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  395
Joined  2005-08-23

She’s very pretty, I have to admit. She suffers the same problem all Genesis figures seem to suffer though: the way her elbows bend is just unnerving. :/

Signature 

My RuntimeDNA Store
My Renderosity Gallery
My deviantArt Gallery

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  357
Joined  2005-11-24

She is very pretty but, ..........  but I just bought things yesterday so won’t be able to get her at intro price due to lack of funds. Hope she will be on sale again soonish.

Signature 

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7278
Joined  2009-07-13

sale here! tongue wink
got the pro bundle

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 21 August 2012 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  898
Joined  2008-11-01
Cypherfox - 21 August 2012 11:59 AM

Greetings,
I _JUST_ picked up Steph 4 for Genesis, but OMG the hairs, the outfits…and even (unrelated) the cameras!  smile

Today’s a good day; I’m going to spend too much money, and I’m going to have to explain to my partner that I did, but…there’s some real awesome in that collection.  The Pure Hair Lovely is at the top of that list, after S5 herself, of course, although Pure Hair Lovely fights out the second slot with Riley who’s crazy gorgeous.

— Morgan

LOL… This made me laugh! Just tell your partner that M5 and V5 threatened to hurt the poor girl if you didn’t come up with a ransom…lol

wendy♥catz - 21 August 2012 12:57 PM

sale here! tongue wink
got the pro bundle

YAY!! Congrats!!  Can’t wait to see what you do with her, Wendy!!

*hugs*

Posted: 21 August 2012 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7278
Joined  2009-07-13

err, something twisted, was already thinking Lycan hunter to Lycan morph and M5 (thinking Benjamin) can wear that hoodie sportssuit too!
downloading it all with my crap 3G broadband later will be the challenge.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 21 August 2012 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1733
Joined  2012-04-14
gingercakes47 - 21 August 2012 12:10 PM

She is very pretty but, ..........  but I just bought things yesterday so won’t be able to get her at intro price due to lack of funds. Hope she will be on sale again soonish.

Probably appear in the free content cd of a 3d art magazine in the next couple of months.

Posted: 21 August 2012 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1672
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,

anikad - 21 August 2012 01:48 PM
gingercakes47 - 21 August 2012 12:10 PM

Probably appear in the free content cd of a 3d art magazine in the next couple of months.

It’s possible, but that sort of thing is hit and miss, and usually is just the bare character.  Those magazines also typically cost $13, IIRC, which is only a $6 difference from her current base model price.  I’d also guess, more usefully, that she’ll get discounted about as much as she is now near the end of the PC sale in October, as part of a broader discount.

In the mean time, I have renders that are wanting for her (and the excellent clothes and hair) right now.  Not buying incurs an opportunity cost, that is the unavailability of that character, and the associated items while waiting for the ‘right time’ to buy/acquire.  I’ve never been one to pay opportunity cost. grin

— Morgan

p.s. @JasmineSkunk I’m totally going to use the ‘ransom’ line! wink

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 21 August 2012 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2005-03-19

I’m confused as to why Stephanie 5 is located in Default/Presets/Characters and Riley is located under Default/People in the CMS. It seems to me that they should be reversed. Any explanation?

Posted: 22 August 2012 02:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1881
Joined  2012-03-24

if it bother you,  just change category by yourself^^
(if you know already how to, and just say it is strange, do not care this)

right click riley dsb icon, in smart content view(if you use smart contet tab)
then open category window

then select anywhere you want.

you need samething your love steph 5 if she need call as people!

(I like R iley morph so much than, do not care about it)

now I feel which is better chois S4 or S5,,  but I can not buy them now,,

(i used much money in this month for daz sales,, so I never check new product
this month,,I do not belive S5 came now,, she will come next month,, or december,, I think
everyone just see ilusion,,)

Image Attachments
riley.JPG

Posted: 22 August 2012 04:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2003-10-09

Since there is now a Stephanie 5, I’m wondering if some day we might see a David 5.

Posted: 22 August 2012 10:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2005-03-19

I will probably move it to suit myself. I have already gone into the metadata files and changed some things.
One thing I really like about her is her smile. This is using Riley.

Image Attachments
Riley_S5.png

Posted: 22 August 2012 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  357
Joined  2005-11-24

I did break down and get the Pro Version but have absolutely no extra funds left so no matter what new great thing is released, it will be a long time before I get it. raspberry But S5 is beautiful and just couldn’t pass her up.

Signature 

Posted: 22 August 2012 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4467
Joined  2004-08-11
Tomsde - 22 August 2012 04:44 AM

Since there is now a Stephanie 5, I’m wondering if some day we might see a David 5.

I REALLY REALLY hope so!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

2 of 3