Digital Art Zone

8 of 9
is this a forum or a place where we all say goodbye? i’ve read the last 5 posts only things about…
Posted: 19 September 2012 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  288
Joined  2009-08-11
Kyoto Kid - 18 September 2012 11:09 PM

...post removed for now

. . . . . .  LOL  LoL   I like this “for now” stuff.  LOL

::scratches head::  My personal take on the “bye” threads is that I thought each one’s purpose was a little obvious according to the tone of the original post. 

I’ve decided if I leave, I’m going to say goodbye, then leave.  Then return again, say I was gone, then leave again with no notice . . . then come back again and be mad that nobody noticed I was gone.  hmmm 

Signature 

“quack?”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cOLor wHeeL faCts .

Posted: 19 September 2012 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1870
Joined  2006-02-17

When I leave, I doubt anyone will notice.  Fewer will probably care.

EDIT:  OK, a few of the mods might notice… and celebrate!  grin

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 19 September 2012 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2003-10-09
Szark - 20 August 2012 04:35 PM

I am not leaving. smile

Me either, just buying less (which my wallet appreciates wink

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2194
Joined  2008-01-28

Heh, I’m not leaving either but I would also like to give Daz heartfelt thank you from the bottom of my wallet.

I’ve saved SO MUCH money since you brought out Genesis.

so thank you so much once more.

PS and it makes skimming through the PA sales so much easier…..

Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis, M4, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Medieval Building,
Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis, V4, Old boat,
Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,, K4, Hair, Hair, Hair, Hair, Hair Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis, Photobackground…

(Not meant to represent true breakdown of Daz prouducts , I got sick of typing Genesis, Genesis, smile that’s all)

Signature 

http://andrewfinnie.blogspot.com.au/

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-17
head wax - 19 September 2012 11:01 PM

Heh, I’m not leaving either but I would also like to give Daz heartfelt thank you from the bottom of my wallet.

I’ve saved SO MUCH money since you bought out Genesis.

Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis, M4, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Genesis, Medieval Building,
Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis, V4, Old boat,
Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,, K4, Hair, Hair, Hair, Hair, Hair Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis,Genesis, Genesis, Photobackground…

And that should tell you something about the success of Genesis.  The number of Genesis items at other sites is starting to climb at an ever increasing rate.

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-28

And that should tell you something about the success of Genesis.  The number of Genesis items at other sites is starting to climb at an ever increasing rate.

That’s interesting. So if you can’t beat them…. copy them smile

Signature 

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-17
head wax - 19 September 2012 11:08 PM

That’s interesting. So if you can’t beat them…. copy them smile

It could be that Genesis is “just that good.”  Truthfully, if one is doing anything dealing with clothed male renders, Genesis is far and away the best choice.  With Autofit and Genesis Native clothes, NOTHING outdoes Genesis Male Characters.

Kendall

Signature 

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1179
Joined  2005-07-29

And then add to that all of M4, M3, H4, H3, and Freaks wardrobe to boot.

Yeah… yer set.

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-17
RKane_1 - 19 September 2012 11:14 PM

Yeah… yer set.

And I’m SO waiting for Sickle/Marieah’s Genesis Suit!

DROOL

Kendall

Signature 

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-28

It could be that Genesis is “just that good.”  Truthfully, if one is doing anything dealing with clothed male renders, Genesis is far and away the best choice.  With Autofit and Genesis Native clothes, NOTHING outdoes Genesis Male Characters.

Kendall

smile To be perfectly honest, I’m using Carrara 8.1 which can’t use Genesis. I’m using Carrara for my illustration work. I’m not goingto screw around with Carrara Betas, and I don’t have the time nor inclination to learn Daz Studio. I’m happy with M4 and K4 and V4 and will not buy a whole lot of new stuff for Genesis.

Xdresser doesn’t do a bad job changeing clothes from one figure to the other.

Genesis, however, does look like a a great invention.

Hats off to Daz for Genesis. - just not my hat… smile

Signature 

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1179
Joined  2005-07-29
Kendall Sears - 19 September 2012 11:16 PM
RKane_1 - 19 September 2012 11:14 PM

Yeah… yer set.

And I’m SO waiting for Sickle/Marieah’s Genesis Suit!

DROOL

Kendall

YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!

:D

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12172
Joined  2007-11-06
head wax - 19 September 2012 11:01 PM

I’ve saved SO MUCH money since you brought out Genesis.

(Not meant to represent true breakdown of Daz prouducts , I got sick of typing Genesis, Genesis, smile that’s all)

...yeah same here, Oh, picked up a couple items by, 3DU I didn’t yet have for some reason, some shaders, and a couple cool old cars at 1.99, but that’s about it.

Still haven’t even used my Sept. PC coupon yet.

Think I only used one so far since the change from the original monthly voucher.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 19 September 2012 11:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-28

Still haven’t even used my Sept. PC coupon yet.

me neither, if you find something let me know, I have just been buying crap I don’t want with mine.

For the PC sales I bought Antfarm Never stuff, looks elegant.
Some Predatron weeds - very good.

Sorry to go off topic…..

People post “Goodbye threads’ because people are egocentric and want to belive that they are important.

Of course Daz thinks the same thing - only the ‘they’ in this case pertains to Daz and not to the person leaving….

It’s a bad business model from such a good company.

Signature 

Posted: 20 September 2012 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12172
Joined  2007-11-06

...have the entire “Never…” collection.  Wonderful whimsical sets. 

I love AntFarm’s work.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 20 September 2012 01:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2277
Joined  2005-09-05
SassyWench - 20 August 2012 04:39 PM

We should probably start a thread saying “Hey Daz… I’m staying” LOL

rofl…I’ll bite.

Hey Daz, you’re stuck with me I’m staying! lol

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery