Digital Art Zone

7 of 38
Bye Bye Daz3d
Posted: 24 August 2012 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2004-04-23

Yes will be nice if we stick to the original theme. Daz people will think the original subject is not important for the ex Dazers anymore!

Posted: 24 August 2012 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2303
Joined  2010-12-18

Well there are lot of these treads so what would be best is to merge them all into one so they stop flooding the forums. smile

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 24 August 2012 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17075
Joined  2003-10-09

Actually there are not lots of these threads. We would be hard put to find another to merge this one with. When there are multiple threads on the same subject showing in the forums, then we will merge. But we don’t go back umpteen pages to find threads to merge.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 24 August 2012 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2303
Joined  2010-12-18

I was teasing.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 25 August 2012 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1742
Joined  2008-11-10
larsmidnatt - 24 August 2012 04:22 PM

I was teasing.

I’m not.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/6329/ (merge away)

Posted: 25 August 2012 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

That’s cheating, we don’t normally merge from forum to forum, espcially when it is the app specific forum, The OP of that thread is a carrara-ist.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge

Posted: 25 August 2012 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  823
Joined  2003-10-09

The OP of that thread is a carrara-ist

He leaves every few months anyway.  wink

Signature 

“It answers all the questions, finally, but not really, but kind of”
- Bob Denver

my deviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com

Smacky icon by Xamag

Posted: 25 August 2012 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  938
Joined  2006-06-12
SnowSultan - 25 August 2012 03:58 PM

The OP of that thread is a carrara-ist

He leaves every few months anyway.  wink

Stan doesn’t leave every few months.
He had a “forced sabbatical” sometime ago, but he hasn’t actually left before.

Signature 

There is a serious tendency toward capitalism among the well-to-do peasants.
Mao Tse-Tung

Posted: 25 August 2012 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Yup, and sometimes at his own volition cool smirk

Signature 

Posted: 26 August 2012 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  834
Joined  2003-10-09
sunfirexed - 24 August 2012 01:29 PM

Yes will be nice if we stick to the original theme. Daz people will think the original subject is not important for the ex Dazers anymore!

A true ex-DAZer probably wouldn’t be here to see it. cheese

Signature 

I’m sooo confused…  I’ve come to grasp a little of the nature of reality and the answer to life, the universe, and everything.  I even have an inkling as to who and what I am. Auuummmmm…  But please, please, who the hell are you?  And why are you trampling my roses?

Posted: 26 August 2012 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4730
Joined  2004-08-11

One X DAZ’er, I think was here when you and I were just getting started and beyond LeatherGryphon and I know Cho was here too… remember the dude that retold poems.  Had a monkey as his Avatar?  He used to post the most hilarious stuff.  I so miss his posts.  He made these forums so fun when folks were complaining allot or things were dull.  I try to be funny but there are no mirrors here to show just how funny (looking) I am!  raspberry

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

DAZ Studio 4 Frequently Asked Questions

Posted: 26 August 2012 10:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2004-03-28

Here is my current issue:

The Store issues with Platinum Club have not been addressed at all that I have seen. Why should I spend $30 just for Daz to refund me $22 because they cannot fix the subscription issue. I paid my $29 when I first subcribed to PC, plus at least 2 Annual renewals and the subsequent monthly renewals.

It is not my fault the store isn’t working right and NO ONE has addressed this issue yet. Daz is not a bank nor should I authorize a transaction that will tie up my limited resources for a glitch in the system. Unacceptable.

If this has been fix, why wasn’t the populace notified of this? This has been submitted via Ticket, and chohole has escalated this to management previously yet NO answer except radio silence.

Poor Customer service and Store glitches are going to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Posted: 26 August 2012 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
RAMWolff - 26 August 2012 10:15 AM

One X DAZ’er, I think was here when you and I were just getting started and beyond LeatherGryphon and I know Cho was here too… remember the dude that retold poems.  Had a monkey as his Avatar?  He used to post the most hilarious stuff.  I so miss his posts.  He made these forums so fun when folks were complaining allot or things were dull.  I try to be funny but there are no mirrors here to show just how funny (looking) I am!  raspberry

Igohigh is the guy you were thinking about methinks Wolffie.

Lilliana - 26 August 2012 10:18 AM

Here is my current issue: *snipped*

The Store issues with Platinum Club have not been addressed at all that I have seen.
If this has been fix, why wasn’t the populace notified of this? This has been submitted via Ticket, and chohole has escalated this to management previously yet NO answer except radio silence.

Poor Customer service and Store glitches are going to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Please take my word for it, they are searching for the solution, they really are. I am told the office floor is knee deep in torn out hair again.

Signature 

Posted: 26 August 2012 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4730
Joined  2004-08-11

Igohigh ... Yup, that’s his handle.  MISS HIM!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

DAZ Studio 4 Frequently Asked Questions

Posted: 26 August 2012 10:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2004-03-28

This whole store upgrade has been a train wreck and broke more than it supposedly fixed. Yes, the old store was held together by Bubblegum and duct tape, but it worked as it needed for the time being.

This new store was rushed out live and has been nothing short of horrendous.

The fact that NO ONE has deigned to keep people updated on this is very telling. There have been updates on things being worked on and NOTHING about this issue at all…

Unsatisfactory… Build a Store from the ground up if need be. This canned solution is not working either.

Lilliana - 26 August 2012 10:18 AM

Here is my current issue: *snipped*

The Store issues with Platinum Club have not been addressed at all that I have seen.

Please take my word for it, they are searching for the solution, they really are. I am told the office floor is knee deep in torn out hair again.

7 of 38