Digital Art Zone

1 of 3
My Order History is Incomplete
Posted: 18 August 2012 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  533
Joined  2009-04-14

Has anyone else noticed that their order history may be incomplete? I’ve been updating my Genesis content—resetting the downloads to get the new installers—and various components are missing from my history. For example,  “Pharaohs of the Sun for Genesis Female” and “Fantasy Accessories for Pharaohs for Genesis Female” are both missing. So far, all of the items I’m missing appear to be items I purchased prior to the store’s transition. Anyone else experienced this?

Posted: 18 August 2012 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8553
Joined  2007-11-06

I appear to be 1 item short compared to the spreadsheet I made on the old site, but I haven’t yet tracked it down.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 18 August 2012 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-04-14

I’m missing at least a dozen items, so far all of them for Genesis (but those are the ones I was updating, so it makes sense I’d notice those first).

Posted: 19 August 2012 03:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15757
Joined  2003-10-09

Were they maybe in a bundle?

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 19 August 2012 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14070
Joined  2003-10-09

You’ve checked the full list, not just looked for the product name alphabetically? A few things do seem to appear in the history with different names from the store page.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 19 August 2012 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-04-14
chohole - 19 August 2012 03:59 AM

Were they maybe in a bundle?

No, I’ve already checked for that, but thanks for the suggestion. I do tend to break up my bundles into their individual components in my library, but that’s not the case with the items I’m missing. So far, it’s all Genesis stuff, and it all seems to be stuff I purchased before the store made its transition.

Posted: 19 August 2012 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  246
Joined  2006-04-05

I tried to reset the V4 MFD Unimesh file as it contains the Genesis one too (or at least it did) for an updated file.

It is no longer in my history. I have been through my history page by page (yawn). I installed DAZ History Manager and searched on Unimesh, MFD, Morphing and Fantasy individually and it does not come up.

This was a PC item so not in any bundles that I know of.

I gave up!

Signature 

My DevArt Gallery

Posted: 19 August 2012 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

It is in my itemised order history as Morphing Fantasy Dress Unimesh Fits

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge

Posted: 19 August 2012 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1470
Joined  2003-10-09

I’m missing a few things, but assumed they were freebies or were removed from the store or something.

Posted: 19 August 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14070
Joined  2003-10-09

In general, even if something is removed from the store it should still be in your order history and available for reset.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 19 August 2012 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-04-14

I repurchased several of the less-expensive items, and these are now reflected in my order history and I was able to download them—I didn’t get any message saying “you’ve already purchased this item”.

Posted: 19 August 2012 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1422
Joined  2006-09-09

you know, I think I agree - I am definitely missing ONE item that I can think of. I purchased it recently, didn’t get the “you’ve already bought it”, and then when I went to install it, discoverd I already had it installed. I searched my purchase history, I searched my spreadsheet of purchased items that I made, and it wasn’t there. Yet I already have it, and it was never in a bundle.

So now I wonder if there is anything else missing.

Posted: 20 August 2012 04:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-04-05
chohole - 19 August 2012 01:48 PM

It is in my itemised order history as Morphing Fantasy Dress Unimesh Fits

Thanks chohole, checked again and still not there.

Wondered if I might have got it on a magazine cover, that would account for it not being in my history. I ruled this out for two reasons - 1) I ALWAYS make a note on the file if it came from a magazine and 2) in order for me to have obtained the Genesis version I would have had to have reset the file at least once on the old site so it must have been in my list then.

As you can see from the below images I cannot find it yet I have the files as Unimesh MFD files as 1.1 in the new format not the original ps_xxxx format.

ps please don’t worry about the file names being different, I rename a lot of files to make it easier for me when I do my searches

Image Attachments
Morphing_List_1.jpgMorphing_List_2.jpg
 Signature 

My DevArt Gallery

Posted: 20 August 2012 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes that is the page where it appears on my Itemised history, between the Steph petite one and the morphing python.

Date of my order is 10/1/09   so you could check your orders (which are in date order) and see if you can find it there, to confirm it was a purchase from the store.

Judging by mine it was some sort of special offer when it came out.

Image Attachments
mfd_unimesh_purchase.png
 Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2012 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-04-05

Looks like you bought it during a PC spectacular of some sort. Did you buy it the day it was released can you remember? I tend to buy PC items on the day of release and with 1591 orders to look through it might take a while wink

Signature 

My DevArt Gallery

Posted: 20 August 2012 05:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes it looks as though I bought it on the first day of the PC anniversary sale in 2009  so 1st October 2009, or as this strange (to someone from the UK) date format is shown in my order list 10/1/09

Signature 

1 of 3