Digital Art Zone

1 of 4
Genesis Shapes
Posted: 18 August 2012 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  103
Joined  2012-02-04

I’ve been creating work with the She Freak for V4 and have to admit that I love her to bits, but finding clothing for her is a major pain. I bought the magnets for her, but that really hasn’t solved the issue either. So, I’ve been looking at the Genesis shapes, and was wondering why there isn’t one for She Freak, or is it not necessary for their to be one specifically for her as you just need to get the Freak shape and apply it to, say, the V4 shape to get She Freak V4 for Genesis.

I hope that makes sense, lol?

Signature 

My DeviantART

Posted: 18 August 2012 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2380
Joined  2005-04-15
Misangelic - 18 August 2012 03:00 PM

I’ve been creating work with the She Freak for V4 and have to admit that I love her to bits, but finding clothing for her is a major pain. I bought the magnets for her, but that really hasn’t solved the issue either. So, I’ve been looking at the Genesis shapes, and was wondering why there isn’t one for She Freak, or is it not necessary for their to be one specifically for her as you just need to get the Freak shape and apply it to, say, the V4 shape to get She Freak V4 for Genesis.

I hope that makes sense, lol?

SheFreak for V4 is just a morph of V4.  The most accurate way to get her into Genesis is via GenX, although you can sort of approximate her with the Muscularity morphs, and Raw Art has a female “hero” morph in his are some fantasy shapes for Genesis that’s pretty close as well.  As to why there isn’t a pre-made Genesis Shape for her… I can only guess that there’s so little specifically made for her that it wasn’t worth the effort.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/fantasy-shapes-for-genesis
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-evolution-muscularity

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 18 August 2012 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-02-04

Okay, thanks for the info.

But what would be the result if I did apply the V4 shape and then the Freak shape, and then played around with the muscularity morphs too? (An abomination, lol?)

Signature 

My DeviantART

Posted: 18 August 2012 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15
Misangelic - 18 August 2012 03:30 PM

Okay, thanks for the info.

But what would be the result if I did apply the V4 shape and then the Freak shape, and then played around with the muscularity morphs too? (An abomination, lol?)

Probably this:

Image Attachments
pretty-in-pink-2.jpg
 Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 18 August 2012 03:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  148
Joined  2003-10-09

Image 1 – Genesis + V4 + She Freak 4
Image 2 – Genesis + V4 + Muscle Morphs
Image 3 – Genesis + V4 + Freak 4

Image Attachments
SF1.jpgSF2.jpgSF3.jpg

Posted: 18 August 2012 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15
Greycat - 18 August 2012 03:57 PM

Image 1 – Genesis + V4 + She Freak 4
Image 2 – Genesis + V4 + Muscle Morphs
Image 3 – Genesis + V4 + Freak 4

Hmm.  Gotta say my vote is with the She-Hulk+V4+Genesis combo… better waist and there’s something about the shoulders and upper torso that’s more feminine, even though her muscles are more defined than the Freak version.  Thanks Greycat!

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2012 04:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-02-04

Thank you very much, Greycat!

I’m not sure how you made those combinations happen, but it looks like I could get away with just buying the V4 shape for Genesis and then applying the muscularity morphs. At least, I think that would be sufficient.

Edit: actually how did you apply She Freak to Genesis. I know how my brain works, and I’ll not be able to sleep now until I know LOL

Signature 

My DeviantART

Posted: 18 August 2012 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1031
Joined  2012-02-04
Misangelic - 18 August 2012 04:54 PM

Edit: actually how did you apply She Freak to Genesis. I know how my brain works, and I’ll not be able to sleep now until I know LOL

I would suspect via GenX transfer.

Signature 

My deviantART Homepage
Set Focal Distance script for DAZ Studio

Posted: 18 August 2012 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-02-04
cwichura - 18 August 2012 06:02 PM

So if I’ve understood properly I would need to get this and this but then I would be able to add the She Freak 4 morphs to Genesis?

Signature 

My DeviantART

Posted: 18 August 2012 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9334
Joined  2007-11-06
Misangelic - 18 August 2012 06:58 PM

So if I’ve understood properly I would need to get this and this but then I would be able to add the She Freak 4 morphs to Genesis?

That’s correct (assuming you already have She Freak 4).

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 18 August 2012 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1002
Joined  2003-10-09

Gen X is a great product to have.

Posted: 18 August 2012 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-02-04

Sweet! Thank you very much for the info,cwichura.

Thank you too fixmypcmike for confirming. Love the avatar btw cheese

Signature 

My DeviantART

Posted: 18 August 2012 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15
Misangelic - 18 August 2012 06:58 PM

And every character you’ve ever created for Gen 4 can be transferred as well… assuming you still have the Gen4 morphs.  And if you buy the Gen3 figs for Genesis, add all of those shapes to the kettle (though you’ll have to use Texture Convertor 2 to get the skins.)  I don’t think you’ll find anyone who has GenX who doesn’t swear by it.

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2012 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-02-04

I’m going to have to start swearing by it next month. Between here and Rendo I’m nearly stony broke. In fact I could very easily see a situation were two large guys called Vinnie are banging on my door wanting money or my kneecaps, lol. 3D content addiction… who knew!

Signature 

My DeviantART

Posted: 19 August 2012 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4789
Joined  2011-10-04

FYI—if you combine The Freak 4 (100% or so) + The Girl 4 (at 50% or so) + some female morphs at lower percentages, you will also get a fairly nice approximation of a buff, buxom lady. See my DA gallery for minotaur pics done this way—the minotaur comes with head and leg morphs, everything else was put together that way.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 19 August 2012 03:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  261
Joined  2010-11-26
Misangelic - 18 August 2012 07:46 PM

I’m going to have to start swearing by it next month. Between here and Rendo I’m nearly stony broke. In fact I could very easily see a situation were two large guys called Vinnie are banging on my door wanting money or my kneecaps, lol. 3D content addiction… who knew!

Just as a reminder… The PA Sale will be in September… might save you some buck with this wink

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

1 of 4