Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2847
Joined  0

Lunch time.  Today:

- 2 sage sausage pattys
- 2 slices of provolone
- Box of leaves (arugula)

Healthy.  Kind of tasty, but.. sigh.  A box of leaves.  The snakes would not approve. confused

Signature 

My bloggity blog: http://the-serpents-fang.blogspot.com/
My Red Room Authors Page: http://redroom.com/member/edward-averill

Posted: 24 August 2012 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 272 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2282
Joined  2005-09-14

I notice that I don’t need to enter a serial number to use Daz Studio 4.5.  I should enter a serial number so that I can use auto-fit though.  Some of the products for Genesis give me errors related to “duplicate IDs.”  Now I need to reset some downloads.

Posted: 24 August 2012 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 273 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0

Retail therapy: bought a nice Panasonic 16MP point and shoot with an 8GB SD card, this will be for pics around Austin, self-taken publicity pics, and pics of my sculptures.  Newegg had the camera on sale $50 off! It was a no-brainer, I couldn’t get it locally for less.

1/2 way through my box of leaves for lunch.  I feel like a freaking rabbit.. nibble, nibble, wriggle nose.  Nibble.  Hop. rolleyes smirk

Dinner will be CRISPY DEAD BIRD in HOT SAUCE!!!! snake snake

Signature 

Posted: 24 August 2012 11:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 274 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7925
Joined  2004-07-21
ps1borg - 24 August 2012 05:55 AM
Miss Bad Wolf - 22 August 2012 04:16 PM

My stepfather made me watch some reality Tv. I think it was wife swap. I hate reality Tv.  Actually I do not really enjoy watching Tv. I have watched too much Tv since getting to my mum’s place.

I do not want to stay here anymore.

Really hope things are improving for you by now smile

I got my keys back. Mum found them.  She helped me clean out the car.  Now I can drive anywhere as long as I know where it is and I have enough gas. 

I am at library right now.  Wonder what I need to get a library card.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 24 August 2012 12:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 275 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

My stepfather hates and does not understand the term retail therapy.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 24 August 2012 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 276 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04
Miss Bad Wolf - 24 August 2012 12:00 PM

FYI, while you’re out, make duplicates of your car keys at locksmith’s and make sure they’re well-hidden.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 24 August 2012 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 277 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21
Skiriki - 24 August 2012 12:07 PM
Miss Bad Wolf - 24 August 2012 12:00 PM

FYI, while you’re out, make duplicates of your car keys at locksmith’s and make sure they’re well-hidden.

I have three copies of the car keys. Once I can find a place that can make key copies and have the money I will make more copies.

I gave a set to my mum which leaves me with two sets and I am hiding one of the sets where I hide my writing notebook.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 24 August 2012 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 278 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10874
Joined  2005-10-07
Woolyloach - 24 August 2012 08:32 AM

@Misty: yeah, that’s where I was looking - $250 is what I’m looking at.  I can’t imagine doing more than 10 books in the next 3 years unless I win the lotto and can write full-time!  But you never know…  I need to cram $250 on to my VISA since they don’t take Paypal (sigh).

Non-complaint: my plush lionfish shipped!  It’ll be here Monday!!! My two plush snakes are happy with their new iguana friend but they want a fishie friend too - this new fella will do the job nicely (and he looks pretty fancy as well).

Argh, much to do, too sleepy to do it, tummy too unhappy for more coffee.  Feh!

if you’re rendering art for your books, a yearly calendar/journal is fun to make.  i do it through creastespace in the 7x10 size/full bleed.

last christmas i didn’t finish the calendars in time, so i didn’t bother. 
it’s funny how mi amigas never said anything about liking the calendars, until i didn’t have them to give out.

Signature 

°  °   °   °   °   ° Ye Olde RealmsGalaxies

Posted: 24 August 2012 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 279 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0
Misty Whisky - 24 August 2012 12:29 PM

@Misty: yeah, that’s where I was looking - $250 is what I’m looking at.  I can’t imagine doing more than 10 books in the next 3 years unless I win the lotto and can write full-time!  But you never know…  I need to cram $250 on to my VISA since they don’t take Paypal (sigh).

Non-complaint: my plush lionfish shipped!  It’ll be here Monday!!! My two plush snakes are happy with their new iguana friend but they want a fishie friend too - this new fella will do the job nicely (and he looks pretty fancy as well).

if you’re rendering art for your books, a yearly calendar/journal is fun to make.  i do it through creastespace in the 7x10 size/full bleed.

it’s funny how mi amigas never said anything about liking the calendars, until i didn’t have them to give out.

I really don’t render 3D any more, I’m not a “real artist” and I have other hobbies that frustrate me less.. or give me the opportunity to vent my anger on the thing itself!  LOACH SMASH SCULPTURE!! DIEEE!!! snake

Calendars almost sound like fun, though! cool smile

Signature 

Posted: 24 August 2012 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 280 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10874
Joined  2005-10-07

20 more minutes to bus

thinking about picking up a birthday ice cream cake, even though it’s not my birthday.

calling a taxi on a friday takes ‘em a lonnggg time, sometimes an hour.  my ice cream cake will get mushy.

Signature 

°  °   °   °   °   ° Ye Olde RealmsGalaxies

Posted: 24 August 2012 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 281 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7903
Joined  2009-06-11

Morning. City towers looming like petrified fairy lights in the still and inky dark predawn outside my window,  Haz to go to work for an hour or so this morning, my reflection is looking back at me somewhat pained, is Saturday waaaa smile  My back hurts, that is my complaint smile

Posted: 24 August 2012 02:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 282 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Woolyloach - 24 August 2012 01:04 PM
Misty Whisky - 24 August 2012 12:29 PM

I really don’t render 3D any more, I’m not a “real artist” and I have other hobbies that frustrate me less.. or give me the opportunity to vent my anger on the thing itself!  LOACH SMASH SCULPTURE!! DIEEE!!! snake

Calendars almost sound like fun, though! cool smile

Sculpture smashing was very avant-garde a while ago, goes to show if you wait a while everything you do is fashionable again smile

Posted: 24 August 2012 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 283 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Misty Whisky - 24 August 2012 02:11 PM

20 more minutes to bus

thinking about picking up a birthday ice cream cake, even though it’s not my birthday.

calling a taxi on a friday takes ‘em a lonnggg time, sometimes an hour.  my ice cream cake will get mushy.

yummmmmm

Image Attachments
icCake.png

Posted: 24 August 2012 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 284 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2122
Joined  2008-01-02
Woolyloach - 24 August 2012 09:28 AM

Teaaaaaaaaaaaaa Raptorrrrrrrrrrr!  I want the t-shirt..  I’m a tea loving loach!  Said as I sip my black tea with mango… cool smile

All quotes are free! tongue rolleye

http://www.cafepress.com/deinonychus_inc.502386633

Considerably fluffier, after my tea.”  The quote on the back of the mug.
She also has a “Coffee Raptor” mug which is the same picture but the quote replaces “tea” with “coffee”  smile

Signature 

Former owner of 9,600+ posts.
404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.
My gallery~  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/5858

Posted: 24 August 2012 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 285 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

Mum is watching a preseason nfl game. That is something that bunch of men get paid a lot to fight over a ball.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

19 of 100