Digital Art Zone

73 of 100
The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread
Posted: 10 September 2012 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1081 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4895
Joined  2009-02-26

Thanks Heaps Skiriki!! I’m sooo gonna be exploring that!! I got several Idea’s for morphs, hopfully I can actually do them now cheese

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 10 September 2012 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1082 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1873
Joined  2011-07-31
Woolyloach - 10 September 2012 09:34 AM

shock Last day of my vacation - I decoded to add today since I need to rest and recover! I WAY overdid it last week, pushed myself too hard and now I’m suffering (painful legs, arms, hands, fingers, the works).  Argh owwwwwwwwwww!

BUT.. my studio is about 1/2 finished! Between the RP355, the Strat, and the Ibanez six-string bass all my instrument needs are covered (except for a drum machine).  I just need a multitrack recorder and I’m set.  I can record straight from the RP into the laptop, but it’s a pain in the caudal peduncle AND it messes up Windows audio so I need something OFF the computer.  I’ll bring it in to the laptop for mastering and conversion to MP3.

Other than being in pain, not much else - all my stuffed toys are here, and things are a mess but onbce arranged should be very nice.  Getting the studio finished is pretty high priority, just below writing on writing days.  Haven’t done any visual art other than ‘shopping some photos to fit ‘em on the Web.

Blargh, back to smearing myself with Icy Hot… shock

Tsk, tsk, tsk.  You weren’t supposed to overdo to the point you had to take an extra day to recuperate from your vacation week.  Glad things are falling into place (or being pushed into place).

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 10 September 2012 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1083 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2240
Joined  2005-09-14
Skiriki - 10 September 2012 10:08 AM

Add a different item to the cart, then it’ll show up.

Your suggestion worked.  Thank you!

Posted: 10 September 2012 03:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1084 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7833
Joined  2004-07-21

I am watching sponge bob square pants on Nick tv.  they just showed an ad for Baby Alive.  It is a brand of baby dolls for little girls.  i think I saw ads for those dolls ten years ago.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 10 September 2012 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1085 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

...so… why do they call it “Baby Alive”? Seems kinda redundant to me.

I mean, the option “Baby Dead” is kinda obviously no-go…

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 10 September 2012 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1086 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2110
Joined  2008-01-02

:D
I probably should have let it render a while longer to clear up some more grain but oh well.
(I also forgot what morph settings to use >_>  Oh well.)

Image Attachments
draggie.jpg
 Signature 

Former owner of 9,600+ posts.
404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.
My gallery~  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/5858

Posted: 10 September 2012 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1087 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7772
Joined  2009-06-11

Morning. Sunny and warmish under a big blue sky today. Looking forward to a long lunch with old friends in a few hours smile

Posted: 10 September 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1088 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Woolyloach - 10 September 2012 09:34 AM

shock Last day of my vacation - I decoded to add today since I need to rest and recover! I WAY overdid it last week, pushed myself too hard and now I’m suffering (painful legs, arms, hands, fingers, the works).  Argh owwwwwwwwwww!

BUT.. my studio is about 1/2 finished! Between the RP355, the Strat, and the Ibanez six-string bass all my instrument needs are covered (except for a drum machine).  I just need a multitrack recorder and I’m set.  I can record straight from the RP into the laptop, but it’s a pain in the caudal peduncle AND it messes up Windows audio so I need something OFF the computer.  I’ll bring it in to the laptop for mastering and conversion to MP3.

Other than being in pain, not much else - all my stuffed toys are here, and things are a mess but onbce arranged should be very nice.  Getting the studio finished is pretty high priority, just below writing on writing days.  Haven’t done any visual art other than ‘shopping some photos to fit ‘em on the Web.

Blargh, back to smearing myself with Icy Hot… shock

ouchies!  Feel better soon wink

Posted: 10 September 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1089 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Rezca - 10 September 2012 05:00 PM

:D
I probably should have let it render a while longer to clear up some more grain but oh well.
(I also forgot what morph settings to use >_>  Oh well.)

Lovely violets wink

Posted: 10 September 2012 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1090 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21
Skiriki - 10 September 2012 04:31 PM

...so… why do they call it “Baby Alive”? Seems kinda redundant to me.

I mean, the option “Baby Dead” is kinda obviously no-go…

Not sure why they call the toy that.

when I am ready I rather have a baby instead.  I hear it takes some hard work with the future Mr. Husband and then nine months in the making and then the baby will be ready.  that baby will be better than Baby alive.

I am hoping to have one of those one day I will be ready for Mr. Husband and itty bitty baby.  and then i can also breed furballs to get little itty bitty kittens.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Posted: 10 September 2012 05:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1091 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

here is an image I have done.  First image in a month.

Image Attachments
hitomiandjason.jpg
 Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Posted: 10 September 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1092 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  544
Joined  2006-06-28

Back from work, though I’m not feeling good at all.  Partly from working in the garden but also we had a cold front roll in this weekend and my sinuses are running amok.  blagh And still no rain either T_T

I almost considered asking to go home early except my Boss herself was out sick, so I had to hold down the GIS fort, so to speak. 

I kinda wished there was a subdragon / Genesis conversion so I could put Reld in a ninja suit.  My imagination kept running off at work with ideas of putting Reld in a ninja suit, but I don’t think I could pull it off.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/1231

Posted: 10 September 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1093 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-02

Well I hope you feel better :(
Mrr… Well I’ve put the mil dragon in clothing a few times, and made a simple shirt for the wyvern… And I put a skirt on a raptor XD
It just takes some patience unfortunately :(
Rendered it larger this time, and let it go for an hour to clear up moar noise than the last one.

Image Attachments
draggie2.jpglady_raptor.jpg
 Signature 

404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.

Posted: 10 September 2012 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1094 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  544
Joined  2006-06-28

Fiance is of the opinion that if we take a big box fan and aim it at my pc, that it’ll stay cool long enough for me to render…

I’m about to put that to a test, cause he wanted me to design a super hero for him for a Play by forum game he found.

I hope this works cause now I’m freezing cause of the fan… brrrrr

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/1231

Posted: 10 September 2012 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1095 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-02
fyredrygyon - 10 September 2012 06:14 PM

Fiance is of the opinion that if we take a big box fan and aim it at my pc, that it’ll stay cool long enough for me to render…

I’m about to put that to a test, cause he wanted me to design a super hero for him for a Play by forum game he found.

I hope this works cause now I’m freezing cause of the fan… brrrrr

Hm…. Well it usually works for me and my two computers D:
I point mine directly at the computer and the areas that get hot quickly and sit back a bit so the fan doesn’t make me cold XD

Signature 

73 of 100