Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Kinda giving up on purchasing
Posted: 20 August 2012 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08

An update to the problem with Lily Hair:

Lily Hair has been updated, it can be downloaded from your account.

Posted: 20 August 2012 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2007-02-11

WinRAR is what I use for unzipping things, short of actually using WinZip that is. I haven’t had problems downloading from the store so much as having problems navigating sometimes and, more recently, having my entire Wishlist wiped out for some reason (although thankfully I had just made a copy list earlier that same day). I’ve just recently figured out the proper way to import Zip content myself, it’s a lot easier than dragging and dropping each thing one at a time.

Posted: 22 August 2012 11:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  723
Joined  2008-02-24
JimmyC_2009 - 15 August 2012 04:04 PM

You can’t select Mac or PC only yet.  I hope it will come at some point too.  The old forum used to do it, but there is no faciility here as far as i know.

I’d really love to have that ability back, + the coloured markups of what you had selected or not. Now my download centre is a mess, and it has become almost impossible to keep track on what you have downloaded or not. It’s almost like I’m considering buying each product at a time to make sure I download all the files I ought to have. And getting the Stephany bundle - forget it simply too many files.

On top of that no matter how many times I’ve selected Show 50 per page it still goes back to 10 next time I enter. Big time frustration!

2 of 2