Digital Art Zone

White rubber gloves for V4 or M4?
Posted: 14 August 2012 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2011-09-10

I mean the surgical kind. Is there any avaliable? thx.

Posted: 14 August 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1550
Joined  2007-12-10

Make your models hands white (other colours are available), add a suitable bump texture and tweak the glossiness a bit?

Signature 

I’ve got nothing of my own to promote, no models, no tutorials, no website, nothin’, nada, nill, nowt.

Posted: 14 August 2012 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7283
Joined  2009-07-13

yeah but what if he wants to show them being stretched on and snapped like they do in the prostrate exam spoofs! tongue rolleye
you would need to rig a seperate hand mesh only I suppose and add stretch morphs!, maybe an idea for a PA!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 14 August 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2003-10-09

You know, oddly enough I saw some gloves in one of the other stores for Poser, and now I can’t remember where find them. They were adjustable from elbow to wrist and included a mat for medical gloves. I’m pretty sure they were for V4. I know there’s a set for Genesis, but this was a recent release for V4.

Posted: 14 August 2012 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7283
Joined  2009-07-13

I have a few gloves in my runtime that came with various outfits inc over the elbow ones with the Royal princess dress and sensibility I believe.
I think there were some scrubs with gloves too.
but the morphing ones would still be a great idea!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again