48 of 100
General Freebie Requests
Posted: 13 December 2012 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 706 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13
SGeisha - 13 December 2012 07:39 PM

This might seem like an odd/big request but I REALLY need the interior of an Indian palace it doesn’t have to be huge and it could just be a back wall instead of an entire room.

Well….what exactly is is supposed to look like?

Something like that can be just about anything, so without photo references/illustrations, it’s just a shot in the dark.

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 14 December 2012 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 707 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  224
Joined  2011-02-16

Does anyone know of any realistic Trapper/Russian hats. I want to use it on M5 but I think I have most of shapes covered in Autofit.

Image Attachments
480005.jpg
 Signature 

Meg

Interested in Male Figures, Male clothes, Male Hair, Contemporary settings and vehicles

DS4.6Pro on W7 64bit laptop

Posted: 14 December 2012 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 708 ]
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2011-07-18
mjc1016 - 13 December 2012 10:52 PM
SGeisha - 13 December 2012 07:39 PM

This might seem like an odd/big request but I REALLY need the interior of an Indian palace it doesn’t have to be huge and it could just be a back wall instead of an entire room.

Well….what exactly is is supposed to look like?

Something like that can be just about anything, so without photo references/illustrations, it’s just a shot in the dark.

Ah sorry I didn’t want to get too specific just in case but something like these http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/jeremyrichards/jeremyrichards0905/jeremyrichards090500053/4955657-ornately-decorated-room-inside-the-palace-of-the-maharjah-of-bikaner-rajasthan-india.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6SBviae1JUo/R7wWC-S4GOI/AAAAAAAABW0/d5qPCYbKNOE/s400/17-4425~Detail-of-Interior-Amber-Fort-One-of-the-Great-Rajput-Forts-Amber-Near-Jaipur-India-Posters.jpg
Or maybe this third one but it’s a tall order
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/234/451675734_0ee1729449_b.jpg

sorry for the links I forgot how to post images it’s been awhile since I’ve been on the forums.

Signature 

My Deviatart account Please feel free to stop by: http://seductivegeisha.deviantart.com/

Posted: 17 December 2012 09:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 709 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2008-09-17

steampunk ankle boots for genesis wanted…......

Signature 

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com
The Aldara Project

Posted: 21 December 2012 06:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 710 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2009-08-28

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a free beach volleyball net?

Posted: 21 December 2012 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 711 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2003-10-09

Not free, but there is this one:
http://poserworld.com/Downloads/Props/11598/Volleyball.Court.Model.Set.aspx

And Poser World is running a special, so for $9.99 you get two months of membership and can download all the items they have put up so far (over 2,000).

Signature 

A fool and her money are soon .....Hey!  Where’s my purse?

Old Post Count:  1110

Posted: 21 December 2012 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 712 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-28

Thanks Foxylady, but I was looking for a free one. Unfortunately, I find myself unemployed and can’t justify spending money on something that will be of temporary use. Daz also has a volleyball set in the store. I think I will need to practise more with Hexagon and make my own.

Posted: 21 December 2012 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 713 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-13

Something like this?

It’s pretty simple and will be a transmapped net texture.  The current scale makes it about 32’ wide and a close to 9’ tall.  Not quite ‘regulation’ size, but close.  It’s UV mapped, but the only part worth anything is the net.  The posts, net support rings can have the color changed by changing the Diffuse color. 

Here’s another view, this time with the actual net texture…

How do you want it packaged?  Right now it’s a scaled raw obj…I can make it a pp2 or a duf prop…

(Hmmm…looking at the image, maybe I should make a ‘droop’ morph for it…)

Image Attachments
vballnet.jpgvballnet2.jpg
 Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Posted: 22 December 2012 06:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 714 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-28
mjc1016 - 21 December 2012 11:33 PM

Something like this?

It’s pretty simple and will be a transmapped net texture.  The current scale makes it about 32’ wide and a close to 9’ tall.  Not quite ‘regulation’ size, but close.  It’s UV mapped, but the only part worth anything is the net.  The posts, net support rings can have the color changed by changing the Diffuse color. 

How do you want it packaged?  Right now it’s a scaled raw obj…I can make it a pp2 or a duf prop…

Thanks mjc1016, I jumped onto hexagon and made my own. But I am sure other will want a volleyball net so package away. Both are good, as DAZ 4.5 props can’t be loaded into 4 or less and pp2 can be.

Image Attachments
01.jpg

Posted: 26 December 2012 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 715 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  284
Joined  2004-11-27
druc - 22 December 2012 06:02 AM

Something like this?

Thanks mjc1016, I jumped onto hexagon and made my own. But I am sure other will want a volleyball net so package away. Both are good, as DAZ 4.5 props can’t be loaded into 4 or less and pp2 can be.

Hi Druc, that is awesome and so is mjc’s.  Could you please share these models as I myself can’t model and is also a pensioner who can’t just buy the items I want.  I have made my very 1st object of a shop cabinet selling fabrics on rolls in Bryce and want to do buildings but Spacebones said Bryce is not really a platform for model making and I should try Hexagon instead.  But to get to that point is a pain!  I would be grateful if you could share your models.  Druc, the building on your volleyball net image (beach bar), can you share that also if it was done by yourself that is!? smile

Laura

Posted: 26 December 2012 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 716 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-28

The Beach Bar is easy. http://www.sharecg.com/v/60846/browse/11/Poser/Beach-Bar

The volley ball net may be a little more difficult. I have never posted any model online so I would need to go though and make sure the file structure is correct and all required files are included. At this point in time it is at least two separate props. The net part was made in hexagon and the poles and rope between the net and poles were DAZ primitives (cylinders)

I’ll see what I can do. but it may take a day or two.

Posted: 26 December 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 717 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-13
launok - 26 December 2012 07:47 AM

Something like this?

Hi Druc, that is awesome and so is mjc’s.  Could you please share these models as I myself can’t model and is also a pensioner who can’t just buy the items I want.  I have made my very 1st object of a shop cabinet selling fabrics on rolls in Bryce and want to do buildings but Spacebones said Bryce is not really a platform for model making and I should try Hexagon instead.  But to get to that point is a pain!  I would be grateful if you could share your models.  Druc, the building on your volleyball net image (beach bar), can you share that also if it was done by yourself that is!? smile

Laura

I’ll try to get mine up later today/tonight…now that most of the holiday madness has receded.

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Posted: 27 December 2012 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 718 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-11-27
druc - 26 December 2012 08:07 AM

The Beach Bar is easy. http://www.sharecg.com/v/60846/browse/11/Poser/Beach-Bar

The volley ball net may be a little more difficult. I have never posted any model online so I would need to go though and make sure the file structure is correct and all required files are included. At this point in time it is at least two separate props. The net part was made in hexagon and the poles and rope between the net and poles were DAZ primitives (cylinders)

I’ll see what I can do. but it may take a day or two.

Thank you for the link to the beach bar!

Well, you are doing much better than me who have done only 1 simple object.  One have to start somewhere I guess ... where there is a will there is a power!  Look forward to your model(s).  grin

Laura

Posted: 27 December 2012 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 719 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-11-27
mjc1016 - 26 December 2012 12:20 PM
launok - 26 December 2012 07:47 AM

Something like this?

Laura

I’ll try to get mine up later today/tonight…now that most of the holiday madness has receded.

Hi MJC,

Thank you ... look forward to your model and thanks for all your other great stuff too which I got over at ShareCG!  Well the ones I could download as larger files I have problems downloading from that site.

Laura

Posted: 30 December 2012 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 720 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2827
Joined  2010-11-30

Is there a set of mechanic’s coveralls out there for V4 (preferably with the S4 morphs)?

Or simple gloves for V4 and M4 - not fancy gloves, but something they would wear to keep motor oil off their hands?

I can’t seem to find these anywhere, for love or money… and now I need them for a “garage” render.

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!

48 of 100