Digital Art Zone

38 of 100
General Freebie Requests
Posted: 29 October 2012 05:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 556 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  252
Joined  2012-10-05

I’d like to find some good modern or near-modern classic firearms (assault rifle/submachine gun/pistol) as I discussed in a thread on the New Users Forum last week. They should look like actual weapon models if possible (e.g., Glock 17-26 series, AK-47/74, Colt M1911, Uzi and Skorpion submachine pistols) and should have attachments typical of what you’d expect a firearm in a spy movie/TV show or technothriller to have. Think, for example, the sort of weapon John Clark and Ding Chavez would carry in Tom Clancy’s novels, or the U.N.C.L.E. Special (based on the Walther P-38) from the old TV classic “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.”.

I’d also like to find some elegant-looking swords (rapiers, sabers, and the like, the kind used in European-style fencing and dueling).

P.S. Hand poses for V4 for the above would also be much appreciated.

Posted: 29 October 2012 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 557 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2906
Joined  2010-11-30
joea64 - 29 October 2012 05:30 AM

I’d like to find some good modern or near-modern classic firearms (assault rifle/submachine gun/pistol) as I discussed in a thread on the New Users Forum last week. They should look like actual weapon models if possible (e.g., Glock 17-26 series, AK-47/74, Colt M1911, Uzi and Skorpion submachine pistols) and should have attachments typical of what you’d expect a firearm in a spy movie/TV show or technothriller to have. Think, for example, the sort of weapon John Clark and Ding Chavez would carry in Tom Clancy’s novels, or the U.N.C.L.E. Special (based on the Walther P-38) from the old TV classic “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.”.

There are a few on Poser World, but that isn’t a free site…

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!

Posted: 01 November 2012 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 558 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1550
Joined  2011-11-16

Anyone know where I can find a good freebie guitar strap? I could have used one on my latest contest entry for the guitar and bass guitar in my scene.

Posted: 01 November 2012 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 559 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6396
Joined  2006-02-20
Tramp Graphics - 01 November 2012 12:10 AM

Anyone know where I can find a good freebie guitar strap? I could have used one on my latest contest entry for the guitar and bass guitar in my scene.

http://mdp.s18.xrea.com/DL/DLpage.html

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts2/mcjstrap

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 01 November 2012 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 560 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1550
Joined  2011-11-16
Kerya - 01 November 2012 03:12 AM
Tramp Graphics - 01 November 2012 12:10 AM

http://mdp.s18.xrea.com/DL/DLpage.html

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts2/mcjstrap

I’ve got that. I couldn’t figure out how to get it to work.

Posted: 03 November 2012 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 561 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  252
Joined  2012-10-05

I’d like to get some mortuary-equipment props (embalming machine/pump, mortician’s tools) that can be used with Renderosity’s Eerie Morgue or Daz3D’s West Park Morgue.  I also need a modern casket prop with opening lids and interior upholstery/pillow.  (EDIT: I know about Karth’s free coffin model at ShareCG and have it, but I can’t change the materials/colors on the object - no matter what I do it stays the default mat.)

Posted: 03 November 2012 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 562 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2010-08-10
joea64 - 03 November 2012 02:20 PM

I’d like to get some mortuary-equipment props (embalming machine/pump, mortician’s tools) that can be used with Renderosity’s Eerie Morgue or Daz3D’s West Park Morgue.  I also need a modern casket prop with opening lids and interior upholstery/pillow.  (EDIT: I know about Karth’s free coffin model at ShareCG and have it, but I can’t change the materials/colors on the object - no matter what I do it stays the default mat.)

In DAZ studio 3.1, I was able to change the color of Karth’s coffin lining by going to View Tabs Surfaces, and changing the inlet color for coffin i, right door, and left door.

In DAZ 4.5, select Window Tabs Surfaces (color), then change the inlet color for coffin 1, right door, and left door.

There are probably other ways to do this, too.

Posted: 03 November 2012 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 563 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2007-06-04

Does anyone know where I can find a drafting table?  I’ve attached a photo of more or less what I need, it’s from a 3d website.  Free would be great but I would be willing to pay for one that doesn’t require me to part with a limb or organ!  The one pictured is beautiful but way too expensive!  Thanks for your time!

Image Attachments
drafting_table_1.jpg

Posted: 03 November 2012 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 564 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  372
Joined  2004-03-03
lobus777 - 03 November 2012 07:24 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a drafting table?  I’ve attached a photo of more or less what I need, it’s from a 3d website.  Free would be great but I would be willing to pay for one that doesn’t require me to part with a limb or organ!  The one pictured is beautiful but way too expensive!  Thanks for your time!

Not too expensive, and currently on sale - though sale ends midnight tonight Renderosity time:

Design Office A whole design office with drafting tables.

Posted: 03 November 2012 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 565 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2007-06-04
DavidGB - 03 November 2012 07:29 PM
lobus777 - 03 November 2012 07:24 PM

Not too expensive, and currently on sale - though sale ends midnight tonight Renderosity time:

Design Office A whole design office with drafting tables.

Wow, that was a quick response and exactly what I needed thanks DavidGB!!!:-)

Posted: 03 November 2012 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 566 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  222
Joined  2007-08-20

Does anyone know where I can find firemen gear? I’m talking about classic fireman clothes, boots, pants, fire coat and duck bill fire helmet.
The stuff they ware when they go into a burning building.  Free of course, as I want to use it in the freebie contest.
For M3/M4 V3/V4 & A3/H3. I’ve checked rendo & sharecg and found face masks, 1 helmet & a lot of hand tools, but no fire coats.
As for fire trucks, I’ve found a lot of pumpers, EMTs, ladder trucks & ambulances.
I was wanting to do a 9/11 render, but the lack of clothing (free) has me stumped.

Thanks in advance.
Gerry

Signature 

My DeviantArt page

My freebies on ShareCG

Posted: 04 November 2012 02:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 567 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6396
Joined  2006-02-20

Fire extinguisher
http://www.planit3d.com/source/meshes_files/misc01.html
http://www.planit3d.com/source/meshes_files/workshop01.html

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 04 November 2012 08:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 568 ]
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2007-03-17

A while back, I had a prop pair of walrus tusks that I used for various models. Thanks to a forced reboot of my system, I ended up losing it. Could someone direct me to another one of these? Thanks.

Posted: 05 November 2012 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 569 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2010-02-05

Does anyone have an elephant head (and maybe body) morph for Genesis, preferably free? Maybe one that doesn’t look as ‘tough’ as the Elebeast?
[Is the Troll for Genesis absolutely necessary for the Elebeast?]

Posted: 05 November 2012 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 570 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  387
Joined  2011-12-14

Does anyone know where I can find a free galleon or man-of-war type ship? I found one at Sharegc called the prince william, but its very high poly count makes it almost unuasable on my doddering old computer.
I’m wanting something similar, but less taxing for my system.

38 of 100