Posted: 04 October 2012 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 451 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5333
Joined  2008-03-06
chohole - 04 October 2012 11:08 AM
SickleYield - 04 October 2012 10:26 AM
Eustace Scrubb - 03 October 2012 08:30 PM

Does anyone have, or can anyone make, a Venus de Milo pose for V3 or V4 (or Genesis)?  For that matter, even one for Posette would be all right.  I just need a Venus de Milo for a render.  Proper credit will be given (it’s for the MMHB challenge…)

I can do a Genesis one if you haven’t been helped.  Are you transmapping out the arms, or what do you feel they should be doing?

And don’t forget, in order to qualify for the freebie challenge it has to be free for everyone to download.

No problem, I can upload it to ShareCG or Rendo Free Stuff.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery and tutorials.

Posted: 04 October 2012 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 452 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17023
Joined  2003-10-09

Cool. Just a bit concerned, wanted to avoid another endless discussion which would disrupt yet another freebie challenge.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 453 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1121
Joined  2005-03-26

Does anyone have, or can anyone make, a Venus de Milo pose for V3 or V4 (or Genesis)?  For that matter, even one for Posette would be all right.  I just need a Venus de Milo for a render.  Proper credit will be given (it’s for the MMHB challenge…)

I can do a Genesis one if you haven’t been helped.  Are you transmapping out the arms, or what do you feel they should be doing?

And don’t forget, in order to qualify for the freebie challenge it has to be free for everyone to download.

SY:  Genesis would be perfect:  that’s the one I’m using anyway.  As long as the shoulders and forearms are in the right places….  Honestly, I was going to turn the upper arms off (visibility) and using second-skin gloves on the forearms and hands to show that she’s snapping her fingers!

Any suggestions on the hair?  My nearest approximation combines Mylochka’s “Alderaan Braids” and “Golddigger” styles…

Chohole:  All the more reason!

Signature 

My dA gallery
For God’s sake!  Gallifrey Stands!

And God still reigns.

Posted: 04 October 2012 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 454 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5333
Joined  2008-03-06
Eustace Scrubb - 04 October 2012 12:50 PM

SY:  Genesis would be perfect:  that’s the one I’m using anyway.  As long as the shoulders and forearms are in the right places….  Honestly, I was going to turn the upper arms off (visibility) and using second-skin gloves on the forearms and hands to show that she’s snapping her fingers!

Any suggestions on the hair?  My nearest approximation combines Mylochka’s “Alderaan Braids” and “Golddigger” styles…

Chohole:  All the more reason!

Here you go.  The character doesn’t look a ton like her, but maybe it will be useful as a starting point.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery and tutorials.

Posted: 04 October 2012 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 455 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  768
Joined  2008-10-19
Skiriki - 03 October 2012 03:03 PM

Yes, but it also shuts the links inside his page. I copy-pasted a fresh link to his page, which took me to the front page, and then tried to click on link shown and it says no access. :(

Edit: interesting, it is browser-dependant. Trying with Opera? Nope. Firefox? Yes. And I have much more permissive setup for Opera…

I just tried my bookmarked link to Ness’s homepage and it worked fine and the links to his other pages ,I remember reading somewhere that you could only link to his homepage ....anyway somebody try this and see if it works .
http://www.nessrepros.co.uk/index.php

Posted: 04 October 2012 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 456 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17023
Joined  2003-10-09

No, it works as has been explained up above by copying the link, and pasting it into a new tab. It also works from a bookmark or favourtie link, but won’t work from a link that someone else has posted.

I di also post that The Ness is aware of the issue, but doesn’t know how to fix it, but is hoping to work out an arrangements whereby his stuff will reappear on another website, sometime in the future.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 04 October 2012 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 457 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-03-26

Thanks, SickleYield.  As someone already mentioned, though, there’s no link for the download.

And I’ve got V5, but not the Evolution set.  Could you do the pose to just set the joint rotations?

Signature 

My dA gallery

And God still reigns.

Posted: 04 October 2012 03:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 458 ]
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2006-07-16

Ness Reproductions:

http://www.nessrepros.co.uk/ 

Posted: 04 October 2012 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 459 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2953
Joined  2010-11-30
carrie58 - 04 October 2012 01:51 PM
Skiriki - 03 October 2012 03:03 PM

Yes, but it also shuts the links inside his page. I copy-pasted a fresh link to his page, which took me to the front page, and then tried to click on link shown and it says no access. :(

Edit: interesting, it is browser-dependant. Trying with Opera? Nope. Firefox? Yes. And I have much more permissive setup for Opera…

I just tried my bookmarked link to Ness’s homepage and it worked fine and the links to his other pages ,I remember reading somewhere that you could only link to his homepage ....anyway somebody try this and see if it works .
http://www.nessrepros.co.uk/index.php

As Skiriki and I have already reported, that’s the only page on that site that works.

When I click on “Click Here For Downloads Page 1”, all I get is this text:

Notice: Undefined index: front_door in \\nas25ent\Domains\n\nessrepros.co.uk\user\htdocs\header.php on line 13
Do NOT link to this page.

I get the same results when I click on the links provided for Page 2, Page 3, and the Needlework page… or when I copy the link and paste it into the browser bar.

The Ness Period Reproductions site is closed to me, save for the gallery pages.

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the December Freebie Challenge! (And see who won November’s Challenge, too!)

Posted: 04 October 2012 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 460 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4524
Joined  2007-09-13

All pages working for me…once I get the landing page to load.

Image Attachments
screen18.png
 Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 04 October 2012 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 461 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4799
Joined  2011-10-04

Like I said, it depends on your browser and your browser’s settings. I got it working with Firefox 15, but no such luck with Opera 12; this is likely related to how the browser sends referrer information.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 October 2012 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 462 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-03-26

Copy-pasting the link to a new tab in FireFox (15.1, I think)  works, and I have been able to get to all of the sub-pages, too.

Signature 

My dA gallery

And God still reigns.

Posted: 05 October 2012 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 463 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6560
Joined  2006-02-20
chohole - 04 October 2012 02:11 PM

No, it works as has been explained up above by copying the link, and pasting it into a new tab. It also works from a bookmark or favourtie link, but won’t work from a link that someone else has posted.

I di also post that The Ness is aware of the issue, but doesn’t know how to fix it, but is hoping to work out an arrangements whereby his stuff will reappear on another website, sometime in the future.

Doesn’t work in Firefox 15.0.1 ... at least for me. I don’t even get the index page.

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 05 October 2012 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 464 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-03-26

Got the pose, SY:  Thanks!

Signature 

My dA gallery

And God still reigns.

Posted: 05 October 2012 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 465 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  109
Joined  2010-08-10
Kerya - 05 October 2012 12:32 AM
chohole - 04 October 2012 02:11 PM

Doesn’t work in Firefox 15.0.1 ... at least for me. I don’t even get the index page.

I couldn’t get there using firefox either, but Internet explorer worked.

31 of 100