19 of 100
General Freebie Requests
Posted: 02 August 2012 05:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 271 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15987
Joined  2003-10-09
RundwulfWolfShield - 31 July 2012 12:26 PM

I have the INJection Pose Builder, but since having to reinstall everything from a computer meltdown I lost the .dll files for V4/M4. Does anyone know where I can get those? Seems they weren’t brought to the new site.

I would think you would actually get better results if you asked this question over in the Commons.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 02 August 2012 05:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 272 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2007-09-08
Kerya - 02 August 2012 05:13 AM

Why don’t you load a ball primitive and give it a glass shader?
https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/free-stuff/orbs

Kerya that is a great idea thank you I wouldnt have thought of that as I am still learning about Poser and Daz to be honest, Can I ask as that link isnt working where I can get a round primitive I have glass material and that works on my ball with stand…Could I use a ball prop and change it?

Posted: 02 August 2012 05:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 273 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5906
Joined  2006-02-20

Poser does come with the primitives. The ball primitive is in your props library. smile

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 02 August 2012 05:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 274 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-09-08
Kerya - 02 August 2012 05:34 AM

Poser does come with the primitives. The ball primitive is in your props library. smile

Well there you go lol You have been a great help thank you so much…..I will have to get my head together and find out what everything is for and what I can do with it all…at least I have learnt something new today thank you very much smilesmile

Posted: 02 August 2012 05:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 275 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-20

There is so much coming with Poser that we tend to forget ... just the way you wrote “without the stand” I had that picture of the ball in my head. You asked the right question. smile

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 02 August 2012 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 276 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-09-08
Kerya - 02 August 2012 05:45 AM

There is so much coming with Poser that we tend to forget ... just the way you wrote “without the stand” I had that picture of the ball in my head. You asked the right question. smile

It is great that you took the time to explain as not all are that helpful and hopefully it will also help other’s who need a crystal ball….It is a wonderful Community here at Daz and the staff and member’s are so friendly and dont make you feel like a idiot for not knowing everything.
Thank’s again Kerya smile

Posted: 03 August 2012 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 277 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-09-08
beachsidelegs - 02 August 2012 06:37 AM

It is great that you took the time to explain as not all are that helpful and hopefully it will also help other’s who need a crystal ball….It is a wonderful Community here at Daz and the staff and member’s are so friendly and dont make you feel like a idiot for not knowing everything.

Thought you might like to see what I made with your help thank you smile

Image Attachments
Fae_Catcher.jpg

Posted: 04 August 2012 01:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 278 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-20
beachsidelegs - 03 August 2012 07:23 PM
beachsidelegs - 02 August 2012 06:37 AM

Thought you might like to see what I made with your help thank you smile

Niiice!
Looks really good!

Signature 

Posted: 05 August 2012 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 279 ]
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2012-07-25

Anyone know where i could get some fantasy skins for v4 or m4. Looking for rocky skin textures or lizard type?

Posted: 08 August 2012 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 280 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2010-12-19

I’m trying to find a free crawdad/crayfish and American belted kingfisher bird, but I’m not having much luck. I know about Emperor Ken’s birds, but as this is for the Freepository challenge, I can’t use his stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Alexa smile

Signature 

Gallery for the Freebie Challenge: http://ovbi.org/gallery/v/FreebieChallenge/
Deviantart: http://nemurenainda.deviantart.com/  (WARNING: copious amounts of anime)

守 (Protector, Mamoru)

Software efficiency halves every 18 months, thereby compensating for Moore’s Law.

Posted: 08 August 2012 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 281 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-09-08

I am not really sure if I am putting this on the right thread or not…Sorry if wrong….I lost alot of items from my comp when it crashed
awhile back and the prop (hair) I have on this lady was lost and I have no idea where I got it from or if it was free….I would love to find it again if anyone has any idea’s where it is from I would be so happy for anyhelp. Thank you smile

Image Attachments
ry5mgcnhalod2qzb7dcnzoymlg6v4z-pre.jpg

Posted: 08 August 2012 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 282 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2006-04-15

@beachsidelegs: It’s Ajax Tentacle (Bone) Hair, which was from the old freebie archive. I can’t seem to find a live link for it, now.

Signature 

“Why’s all the rum gone?”  *looks at the last render*  “Oh. That’s why the rum’s gone…”
DAZ Studio 3.1.2.32 | Windows 7 Pro SP1 x32 | ATI Radeon HD 4200
Say YES to David 5!

Posted: 08 August 2012 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 283 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15987
Joined  2003-10-09

The old freebie archive is not available at the moment I am afraid

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 08 August 2012 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 284 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-09-08

Thank you ThinMick and chohole at least now I know where I got it from, I appreciate your help smilesmile

Posted: 08 August 2012 04:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 285 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-08-02

I am looking for a courthouse, courtroom and the natural innards, such as jury box (jurors would be nice too, but I can adapt other content), witness box, judge’s bench, judge’s robe, US flag, state flags, blank flag, desks and chairs, benches, gallery, steps, podium, etc.

Something like this:  3D Courtroom Example

I found parts of what I want in the following DAZ3D shop offerings:  Interiors The Town Hall, Conference Room, B.C. The Office Bundle, and a couple of the Dream Home - Great Room offerings, but I would like to see if I can find a single (or two) bundle(s) from which to create my scene.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Also appreciated would be suggestions of tutorials for creating a 3D scene from a 2D photograph.

Thank you,
edsager

19 of 100