Digital Art Zone

1 of 100
General Freebie Requests
Posted: 20 April 2012 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16360
Joined  2003-10-09

This thread is for posting requests for general freebies. If you’ve created a freebie that someone is requesting, feel free to reply and post a link to the thread the freebie is being offered in.

We hope that this makes it easier for people to not only request freebies, but also for our esteemed community members who create freebies to find out what general freebies are being requested.

Enjoy!

Please make any general freebie requests in this thread ONLY. Do not start other threads in this forum requesting freebies.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 23 May 2012 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  193
Joined  0

I am searching for free, good looking cutlery, fork, knife spoon and so on. I have found some but they are a bit chunky and/or odd. It is for a close-up so it has to look nice.

Cheers for my first post on the new forum! Oom

Posted: 24 May 2012 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2011-07-09

I am searching for free, good looking cutlery, fork, knife spoon and so on. I have found some but they are a bit chunky and/or odd. It is for a close-up so it has to look nice.

Oh! I know a good set for that! You want the Kitchen add-on pack by TruForm. 49 awesome kitchen utensils. Here’s the link: http://www.inlitestudio.com/3D/3d_kitchen_pack.html
Free for commercial and noncommercial renders. He has some other great free stuff too, so be sure to check it out.

Image Attachments
kitchen_pack.jpg

Posted: 24 May 2012 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2011-07-09

Does anyone know of a good (at least somewhat) realistic frog prop? It doesn’t need to be poseable.

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2005-09-22

Anyone know where I can get a pretty decent werewolf or close free? I’m on extremely limited funds at moment & need this for an idea I have:)
thanks   cheese

Signature 

May the hands of fate be kind to you & yours. smile

Posted: 25 May 2012 06:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2011-07-09

Anyone know where I can get a pretty decent werewolf or close free? I’m on extremely limited funds at moment & need this for an idea I have:)
thanks

Try http://www.most-digital-creations.com/genesis_werewolf.htm
It’s a free werewolf morph for Genesis. The added awesomeness of this freebie is that, because it’s based on a slider with your other body morphs, it provides for super easy transformation scenes/animations.
Also, note that it will show up with your other body sliders/dials, not in your runtime. Check the readme for more info.

Hope that helps!

Image Attachments
GenesisWerewolfThumbL.jpg

Posted: 25 May 2012 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2005-09-22
Blackbirdwake - 25 May 2012 06:23 AM

thanks

Try http://www.most-digital-creations.com/genesis_werewolf.htm
It’s a free werewolf morph for Genesis. The added awesomeness of this freebie is that, because it’s based on a slider with your other body morphs, it provides for super easy transformation scenes/animations.
Also, note that it will show up with your other body sliders/dials, not in your runtime. Check the readme for more info.

Hope that helps!

It does-now I need ta find fur lol:) doing a little red riding hood render but with a twist smile
thankies much

Signature 

May the hands of fate be kind to you & yours. smile

Posted: 25 May 2012 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2005-04-06

Please I need a squared, longer nail for Genesis.  I would be very grateful!

Thanks

Signature 

Former Post count 2152.  Somehow adding this makes it hurt a bit less. 

Posted: 25 May 2012 11:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

I am looking for a ponytail that looks like this:

Example (perfectly safe for work).

Specifically, I want the ponytail part high-rising, somewhere on top of the head. It does not need to be 100% free, but I’d like it from the cheaper end of things.

Alternatively, if someone knows free textures for DAZ’s own Strike Ponytail, I will gladly check ‘em out.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 26 May 2012 06:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  746
Joined  2009-08-21
Skiriki - 25 May 2012 11:03 PM

I am looking for a ponytail that looks like this:

Example (perfectly safe for work).

Specifically, I want the ponytail part high-rising, somewhere on top of the head. It does not need to be 100% free, but I’d like it from the cheaper end of things.

Alternatively, if someone knows free textures for DAZ’s own Strike Ponytail, I will gladly check ‘em out.

I don’t know if this suggestion would work for you, but here it is (for what it’s worth):

AprilYSH has a Horsetail Hair morphing prop (available at http://shop.aprilsvanity.com/-free-items/horsetail-hair-model-textures/prod_45.html). It’s a freebie, and it even includes fits for just about any figure you can imagine (although that hair on the Millennium Baby is disturbing on so many levels!).

You might be able to combine it with another hair prop, say a bob or other short style, to produce the look in the image.

Signature 

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club

Rule #1: Don’t sweat the nickel stuff.
Rule #2: It’s ALL nickel stuff.

My DeviantArt gallery: obanionk0530

“Interfere?  Of course we should interfere!  Always do what you’re best at, that’s what I say!” - Doctor Who

Posted: 26 May 2012 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2008-09-17

in need of eye poses for genesis
a look at kind of thing

Signature 

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com
The Aldara Project

Posted: 26 May 2012 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2009-10-17

I’m looking for a decnet pair of shoes (casual, dress) for Michael 4.  And while I’ve found a few good free clothing options for him, does anyone know where I can find a descent suit for him as well?

(I’ve got an idea for something, but realized that while I have tonnes of things for Vicky, I have nothing for Mike.)

Posted: 26 May 2012 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-10-17

(Oh, and descent hair - even if it’s of the ‘helmet head’ variety.)

Posted: 26 May 2012 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2828
Joined  2010-11-30
Ferrio67 - 26 May 2012 04:17 PM

I’m looking for a decnet pair of shoes (casual, dress) for Michael 4.  And while I’ve found a few good free clothing options for him, does anyone know where I can find a descent suit for him as well?

(I’ve got an idea for something, but realized that while I have tonnes of things for Vicky, I have nothing for Mike.)

Casual shoes:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/34899/browse/11/Poser/Sensible-Shoes-2.0-for-Mike-4

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!

Posted: 26 May 2012 08:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2008-09-17
Ferrio67 - 26 May 2012 04:18 PM

(Oh, and descent hair - even if it’s of the ‘helmet head’ variety.)

http://www.3digitalcrafts.net/studiomaya/crbst_6.html

Signature 

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com
The Aldara Project

Posted: 26 May 2012 08:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-10-17

Thanks Rob, those should go well with the cargo pants I picked up last night.  Ssweete, thanks for the link, but nothing there looked good to me - and not sure about the MDBoy hair, it it will work with M4.  However, I’ll take a look at the rest of the site.

1 of 100