Digital Art Zone

General Freepozitory Forum down?
Posted: 25 May 2012 11:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  193
Joined  0

When I try to open the General Freepozitory forum I get the {Site Down} splash, this started about 10 hours ago. But I can open the link to the latest post (30 some minutes ago). Confused. Is it just me or something general.

Cheers! Oom.

Posted: 26 May 2012 02:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1281
Joined  2008-03-30
Oom Fooyat - 25 May 2012 11:52 PM

When I try to open the General Freepozitory forum I get the {Site Down} splash, this started about 10 hours ago. But I can open the link to the latest post (30 some minutes ago). Confused. Is it just me or something general.

Cheers! Oom.

Its fine here dude, prolly just a glitch :D

Signature 

[Join the little green box collection party!]
Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  193
Joined  0

Yes, but an annoying one.  I can get to threads in the forum if I have a direct link. POST REPLAY brings up the {Site Down}-screen in the Freepozitory forum but not here. FAST REPLAY and EDIT works so I get by.

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15632
Joined  2003-10-09

Oom, as I said to you in a PM, log out, close you browser, clear your cache, history and cookies, and then start again. Your PC is obviously hanging on to some old info and won’t go past it.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 26 May 2012 05:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14000
Joined  2003-10-09

I was getting the site down page last night when I tried logging out - the first thing to try, which worked for me, is a forced refresh (cmd/ctrl-F5 with most browsers).

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list