Digital Art Zone

Baroque Grandeur-Discount not working?
Posted: 10 August 2012 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1573
Joined  2005-02-25

In the description of the re-release of Baroque Grandeur, it says “If you already own the original Baroque Grandeur you will receive a discount of 80% on this purchase. Discount will automatically be applied when you add the product to your cart. Offer ends August 23, 2012”

I have purchased it before and it is in my order history, however when I add it to the cart it does NOT apply a discount.

I’m also wondering if the rays in the new version are real light rays or planes of faked light.

Posted: 10 August 2012 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3256
Joined  0

Well there was the issue of bundle owners not working, did you own that, or just the original base product?

The light rays are neither, I did them in Photoshop.  However, I keep meaning to try the Volumetric lights in DS.. anyone else care to give them a whirl?

Cheers

Signature 

Part of the Platinum Club admin team
Visit my DAZ store
Honorable member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 10 August 2012 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  74
Joined  2003-12-29

Hi belovedalia,
to see the discount in the cart, you have to be logged in. Since no discounts are displayed in the “My Cart” at the top of the page, you need to open the real Shopping Cart.

Yesterday I have bought the new version with no problems. I own the Baroque Bundle.

@ Jack Tomalin
Thanks for the discount on the upgrade.

Signature 

Fun with Bundles, the source for infos about the bundles and their contents.