Digital Art Zone

16 of 16
Customer Appreciation Sale (NOW EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 20TH)
Posted: 20 August 2012 01:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 226 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2003-10-09
Lori_T - 20 August 2012 12:48 AM

I had the problem of non recognition of PC status but it was fixed in time. I also found that I had paid too much for some items, put in a ticket and had some funds reinstated.
I am very grateful for that… however it absolutely drives me nuts to be forever logging on.
Now although Daz time is past midnight the sale is still running…
Grab thing while you can!!!

It’s past midnight, but the midnight from Aug 19th to 20th… so there is a full Monday left to fix things. grin

How was the order of events that you mentioned: Did they fix your PC first and then gave a refund, or the other way round?

If my problem won’t/can’t be solved until this evening, I consider to buy some more items without the PC and make sure that the overall amount will be 30% above the limit for the direct discounts. This way I can claim a refund for the missing discounts without killing the overall amount.

The backlash will be: If they fix my PC membership and then refund the 30% I will risk to be straight out of the PC… again.

Posted: 20 August 2012 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 227 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17066
Joined  2003-10-09

OH dear   a reall catch 22 situation.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 20 August 2012 06:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 228 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2006-09-17

[quote

How was the order of events that you mentioned: Did they fix your PC first and then gave a refund, or the other way round?

If my problem won’t/can’t be solved until this evening, I consider to buy some more items without the PC and make sure that the overall amount will be 30% above the limit for the direct discounts. This way I can claim a refund for the missing discounts without killing the overall amount.

The backlash will be: If they fix my PC membership and then refund the 30% I will risk to be straight out of the PC… again.

It all happened together and it is still OK. I have been able to purchase some items at the correct amount. I understood that Sunday was the end of the celebrations but i see that Monday is still “live”. It is 10.10 pm Monday here in Australia…
Good luck!

Signature 

CLICK HERE to access your FREE ebook “5 Steps 2 Stunning 3D Lighting In Any Software”.

Posted: 20 August 2012 06:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 229 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2006-09-17
Lori_T - 20 August 2012 06:17 AM

[quote

It all happened together and it is still OK. I have been able to purchase some items at the correct amount. I understood that Sunday was the end of the celebrations but i see that Monday is still “live”. It is 10.10 pm Monday here in Australia…
Good luck!

OOPS it looks like I stuffed up the “Quote” system well and truly this time…

Signature 

CLICK HERE to access your FREE ebook “5 Steps 2 Stunning 3D Lighting In Any Software”.

Posted: 20 August 2012 06:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 230 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 20 August 2012 04:10 AM

OH dear   a reall catch 22 situation.

Not really… all they need to do is to book the new refund before they fix the PC.

Or, in theory, to fix the bugs underneath in the first place - but we want to stay realistic… wink

Just kidding - as a matter of fact I’m quite happy about how friendly and helpful all the stuff and mods have been with my problems.

Posted: 20 August 2012 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 231 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2006-01-06

Been liking the sale only peeve been the sale price changes

Posted: 20 August 2012 10:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 232 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2003-10-09
Lori_T - 20 August 2012 12:48 AM

I had the problem of non recognition of PC status but it was fixed in time. I also found that I had paid too much for some items, put in a ticket and had some funds reinstated.
I am very grateful for that… however it absolutely drives me nuts to be forever logging on.
Now although Daz time is past midnight the sale is still running…
Grab thing while you can!!!

My tickets keep getting closed as solved, but my account is still not fixed.

Posted: 21 August 2012 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 233 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2004-06-09

Thanks for the sale DAZ, but the new store is too frustrating and time consuming to use — I give up.

With only a few hours on Monday night to make purchases, it was nearly impossible to determine what I own from what I don’t own by comparing itemized history (now paginated for me into 85 unsearchable pages with 10 items per page by default, or 18 pages with 50 items per page with no option to view everything on one page like the old store could do) vs. My Wishlist and My Cart.

Other major issues with the new store:
- No warning about already owning a product when placing a product into My Cart or My Wishlist.
- Time consuming pop-up alerts when trying to remove products from My Wishlist or Shopping Cart.
- No “move to wishlist” button in Quick Cart, only a useless Edit Item button that goes to the product page with a quantity field.
- Time consuming quantity number alerts.
- Itemized Order History is now paginated, so searching within Itemized Order History using browser text search is impossible.
- No sorting in Itemized Order History by name, date, or order number.
- No longer have link to product pages from order history.
- Can’t search by SKU number in search bar on itemized order history page.
- No sorting in Wishlist by name, added on date, or price.
- No sorting in Shopping Cart by product name or unit price.

I had over $100 of products in my shopping cart by the time I vetted My Cart, but when I tried to purchase, the price doubled when my order was processing through Paypal for payment.

End result? I gave up at the 11th hour with no big purchase, lots of wasted time, and even more customer frustration…

Posted: 24 August 2012 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 234 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2004-06-24

I can feel your pain. Without being able to check if you already own an item, and Daz making difficult to check manually, they are making it extremely difficult for return customers to buy more. Fix this please Daz…

Posted: 26 August 2012 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 235 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2005-04-12
tercel - 18 August 2012 09:56 AM

Customer Appreciation Sale - Discrepancy between order total, order acknowledgment and credit card charge

Hi Folks,

I’ve submitted a ticket via this but I thought I’d share the tip here as well; for those of you who have online banking, check the amount charged to your credit card account for you recent purchase.  I purchased $500.97 worth of product, discount applied of $250 and my checkout cart and order acknowledgement I received both reflected the $250.97 amount but my card was charged for the entire $500.97.  It may be a one off thing that’s just happened to me but it’s worth a quick check now to get it fixed if you’ve encountered the same issue.

I forgot to put this up Monday after I’d spoken to the customer service agent but my thanks to the agent who handled the issue with the price discrepancy between my cart and my credit card amount - it was all sorted and amounts adjusted within the timeline he advised me of; customer service means a lot these days and it’s great to see it alive and well. 

Posted: 27 August 2012 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 236 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1007
Joined  2006-02-27

Was able to get two things that I missed last time around

Posted: 05 September 2012 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 237 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-06-08

I just seen the new store layout today and dislike it. When I search or look for anything, I have to scroll down several screen lengths to see the results and can no longer see the products tiled in columns and rows like before. The new layout just makes everything so frustrating to see and find, and the experience put me off spending money today.

16 of 16