Digital Art Zone

14 of 16
Customer Appreciation Sale (NOW EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 20TH)
Posted: 16 August 2012 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 196 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15597
Joined  2003-10-09
larsmidnatt - 15 August 2012 07:19 PM
bad4u - 15 August 2012 05:27 PM

Edit: Wow. Call me surprised, Katya must have gone on sale the same time I was here on forums. Thanks Daz !

yay I wonder if my email ever got through. I sent it in a few days ago (prolly yesterday actually)

anyway I would gobble her(it) up but I’m not a PC member at the moment so I’m waiting to be reinstated so I can pick that outfit up. Thanks for the update

You need to file a support ticket, not send emails.

Use Help at the top of the forum page, and Contact us from the drop down box, then “submit a help ticket.

everyone else has been sorted out very quickly when they have done that.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 16 August 2012 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 197 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18

yes I know that and that is what I have been doing. i opened the ticket 20+ hours ago and no reply. Sometimes they are fast sometimes they are slow and take several days. I am annoyed because I wanted to buy some stuff today. I got my refund within a few hours and I would have anticipated they could have reinstated me just as quickly.

EDIT: ANd support still isn’t picking up the phone.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 16 August 2012 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 198 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18
Consumer573 - 16 August 2012 01:06 PM
larsmidnatt - 15 August 2012 04:35 PM

I want Katya too :( Hope they fix it. I will say that I gave support a ticket with 4 items I bought that should have been in the sale but arent. I listed what I paid and how much I should have paid as well as the total and I asked for a store credit. Store credits work for me since I will spend the money at some point. Anyway it only took them a few hours and it has been fixed for me. So if you are in the same boat that is an option. Just be clear with your request.

Does anyone know if ‘Katya’ will work in Poser on V4?  The actual listing shows Genesis, The detail for which characters it will work on says ‘N/A’ and the ‘pre’ window (if you search on ‘Katya and get the return icon before going to the page) says it’s for V4.

Thank you.

I can’t confirm but I think she is just DSF format for daz studio based on the product detail page. I know things are not always accurate but I have to assume that much is correct. Since they haven’t fixed my account I haven’t purchased it yet myself.

Signature 

Posted: 16 August 2012 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 199 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  165
Joined  2009-07-22

Larsmidnatt -

If you or anyone else do purchase Katya and find that it has the files for Poser and V4, kindly let me know. I’m assuming that it is Genesis, but sometimes it’s both. And, as I stated in my previous posts, this one has a bit of a contradiction. I like the costume and would use it on V4A4.

Posted: 16 August 2012 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 200 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7616
Joined  2006-03-19

Looking at the product page it looks like it is for DS only.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 16 August 2012 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 201 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-07-22

Yes, but if you do a search, it comes up under ‘Katya V4’, and in the applicable figures it says N/A to both Daz Genesis and Poser V4.  It’s incomplete in that respect, and there have been instances in the past where the big header was for Gn but it applied to V4 as well. As I said, I’m assuming just Gn, but I’m looking for someone who actually has the Katya package and can tell me for sure. 

EDIT: The price just increased, so my interest level is lower.
In looking closer at the included sheet, however, I think you’re right. I see *.DSA and *.DSF only. Nothing else.

Posted: 16 August 2012 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 202 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18
Consumer573 - 16 August 2012 02:28 PM

Yes, but if you do a search, it comes up under ‘Katya V4’, and in the applicable figures it says N/A to both Daz Genesis and Poser V4.  It’s incomplete in that respect, and there have been instances in the past where the big header was for Gn but it applied to V4 as well. As I said, I’m assuming just Gn, but I’m looking for someone who actually has the Katya package and can tell me for sure.  Thank you for taking the time, though.

Just an FYI on search, its terrible. When you search “Katya V4” it is actually searching for “Katya OR V4” and not “Katya and V4”

So just be aware of that with search. Because of this flaw, its better to do single word searches in many cases, otherwise you end up with a lot of garbage.

For example you can search Katya V3 and this item will still show up.

Signature 

Posted: 16 August 2012 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 203 ]
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2005-09-17

Looks like Michael 5 Elite Skin Texture Dave, Genesis Battle Ready Bundle, and a number of Wicked Wear still showing regular price.
Shouldn’t these be on sale as well?

Posted: 16 August 2012 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 204 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-07-22

The only term I entered into the search was “Katya.’  But I get your point.

Posted: 16 August 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 205 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16
Consumer573 - 16 August 2012 01:09 PM
atryeu - 16 August 2012 11:34 AM

I’m still showing the 65% for PC discounts on my end… 

I did see a few items yesterday that were on a good discount and the prices suddenly raised though :( I wanted to get the Pryit Hair (might have mispelled that) really bad since I passed over it in March but the price suddenly doubled when I went to checkout so I can’t get it now :(  I hate not having money :(

FYI Pyrit Hair is showing at 65%  ($6.99 PC discount right now).

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/pyrit-hair

There does appear to be a glitch. When I went to check out it went temporarily to $9.98. But then to test (I already have it)  I put in my CC and in the final button for approval it reverted to the correct 6.99 price.

It was under $4 yesterday morning when I signed on though :(  That evening when I came back and had time to make the purchases the hair had doubled in price along with an outfit I wanted to get as well :(

Posted: 17 August 2012 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 206 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3488
Joined  2012-02-06

3rd and 4th Generation sale prices are back. Don’t know why or for how long, but thought I’d mention it in case anyone missed something.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 17 August 2012 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 207 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1884
Joined  2005-04-15
Scott-Livingston - 17 August 2012 11:15 AM

3rd and 4th Generation sale prices are back. Don’t know why or for how long, but thought I’d mention it in case anyone missed something.

Through Aug. 20, Daz Time.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 17 August 2012 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 208 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16
Scott-Livingston - 17 August 2012 11:15 AM

At the top of the Gen 4 category page (I assume its the same for Gen 3):

Save 50% on all Generation 4 DAZ Originals. Offer extended to August 20

Posted: 17 August 2012 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 209 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1422
Joined  2006-07-04

They should be releasing some new items over the next few days too…

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 17 August 2012 12:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 210 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1242
Joined  2004-08-24

Oh, great - thanks for extending the sale!

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

14 of 16