Digital Art Zone

13 of 16
Customer Appreciation Sale (NOW EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 20TH)
Posted: 15 August 2012 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 181 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2301
Joined  2010-12-18

I want Katya too :( Hope they fix it. I will say that I gave support a ticket with 4 items I bought that should have been in the sale but arent. I listed what I paid and how much I should have paid as well as the total and I asked for a store credit. Store credits work for me since I will spend the money at some point. Anyway it only took them a few hours and it has been fixed for me. So if you are in the same boat that is an option. Just be clear with your request.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 15 August 2012 04:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 182 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18

I’ve heard people have gotten removed from the PC for getting a refund or unsubscriping from the email, but I didn’t know that also applied to getting a store credit. I’m looking at the store priced and tried to access member forum and I don’t have access. So I am out of the club until the reply to my ticket.

:sadface:

Signature 

Posted: 15 August 2012 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 183 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2009-05-31

Posted: 15 August 2012 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 184 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18
bad4u - 15 August 2012 05:27 PM

Edit: Wow. Call me surprised, Katya must have gone on sale the same time I was here on forums. Thanks Daz !

yay I wonder if my email ever got through. I sent it in a few days ago (prolly yesterday actually)

anyway I would gobble her(it) up but I’m not a PC member at the moment so I’m waiting to be reinstated so I can pick that outfit up. Thanks for the update

Signature 

Posted: 15 August 2012 10:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 185 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1540
Joined  2005-04-15
larsmidnatt - 15 August 2012 04:57 PM

I’ve heard people have gotten removed from the PC for getting a refund or unsubscriping from the email, but I didn’t know that also applied to getting a store credit. I’m looking at the store priced and tried to access member forum and I don’t have access. So I am out of the club until the reply to my ticket.

The exact same thing just happened to me this afternoon.  Got a store credit and BAM!  I was locked out of the PC club for the third time in two months.  And, of course, I’d saved a bunch of Gen 4 stuff to buy with Gen 5 stuff today, so it’s all gone now.  Totally a lose/lose situation.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 16 August 2012 01:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 186 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  168
Joined  2006-05-12
Cybersox13 - 15 August 2012 10:43 PM

The exact same thing just happened to me this afternoon.  Got a store credit and BAM!  I was locked out of the PC club for the third time in two months.  And, of course, I’d saved a bunch of Gen 4 stuff to buy with Gen 5 stuff today, so it’s all gone now.  Totally a lose/lose situation.

hi,

it’s happen to me after a store credit too… but they were very quick , hope you’ll return into the pc soon ;o)

also m5 elite hair and katya seems to be in the sales :o)))

Signature 

my photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thadeus72/

Posted: 16 August 2012 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 187 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2006-09-17
thadeus72 - 16 August 2012 01:15 AM

hi,

it’s happen to me after a store credit too… but they were very quick , hope you’ll return into the pc soon ;o)

I am wondering if this is what has happened to me. I see discounts are at 50% and not 65% as they were yesterday. I have lookd at the forum - community and I do not see a members only section
Can anyone confirm that??

Signature 

CLICK HERE to access your FREE ebook “5 Steps 2 Stunning 3D Lighting In Any Software”.

Posted: 16 August 2012 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 188 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  168
Joined  2006-05-12
Lori_T - 16 August 2012 01:44 AM
thadeus72 - 16 August 2012 01:15 AM

hi,

I am wondering if this is what has happened to me. I see discounts are at 50% and not 65% as they were yesterday. I have lookd at the forum - community and I do not see a members only section
Can anyone confirm that??

yes it was happened to me , all the daz original were 50% and not 65 % ... has i didn’t want to miss the sales i bought themp and ask a refund before returning the pc

Signature 

my photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thadeus72/

Posted: 16 August 2012 02:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 189 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2006-09-17

yes it was happened to me , all the daz orinal were 50% and not 65 % ... has i didn’t want to miss the sales i bought themp and ask a refund before returning the pc

Thanks Thadius
I had this happen after I saw that i had some store credit just like others mentioned above. I ask myself “am I being punished for asserting my rights grin LOL?
I feel so frustrated that so much seems to go wrong in the new site. I am forever logging in….
GRRRR!!  ARGGGGG!!
I have been with Daz for so very long and never has it been this bad.
Daz Studio is great and the free programs are truly fantastic BUT Hurry up and fix the site PLEASE!!!

Signature 

CLICK HERE to access your FREE ebook “5 Steps 2 Stunning 3D Lighting In Any Software”.

Posted: 16 August 2012 04:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 190 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14154
Joined  2003-10-09

Lori, if you haven’t already done so, please file a support ticket with zendesk, using “sales” dept as the dept needed. Give full details.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Spring Bryce Rendering Challenge        April Freebie Challenge
My DAZ Gallery    11915

Posted: 16 August 2012 08:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 191 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3093
Joined  2012-02-06

I wish I could have afforded to take advantage of the $250 rebate deal, but I think I did pretty well yesterday: four elite skin textures, five hairstyles, V4 and M4 elite body shapes, S4 for Genesis shape, one outfit and props set…all for about $50! (A lot of that stuff was from the Photo Realism Bundle…so glad it was finally added to the sale).

Only problem is, I almost bought the Supersuit Pro Suite too, before deciding I can’t really afford it right now. And now it’s going to be tempting me for the next several days…so much good stuff in that bundle…and there’s that $25 off a purchase of $100 deal…and I do have credit cards… :sigh:

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Join the Custom Character Contest!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 16 August 2012 09:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 192 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  691
Joined  2008-04-29

I just realized I could combine the 50%, the PC discount and another 25% off for buying $100 and get around 74% off. Anyway found a more items missing from Genesis 50% off sale - alll of the Wicked Texture items.

So my cart is waiting and hopefully this will get fixed before the sale ends. Otherwise I can wait till October or the next sale, whatever.

grin rolleyes tongue wink

Signature 

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
My deviantART gallery: http://lucia45.deviantart.com/

Posted: 16 August 2012 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 193 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16

I’m still showing the 65% for PC discounts on my end… 

I did see a few items yesterday that were on a good discount and the prices suddenly raised though :( I wanted to get the Pryit Hair (might have mispelled that) really bad since I passed over it in March but the price suddenly doubled when I went to checkout so I can’t get it now :(  I hate not having money :(

Posted: 16 August 2012 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 194 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  153
Joined  2009-07-22
larsmidnatt - 15 August 2012 04:35 PM

I want Katya too :( Hope they fix it. I will say that I gave support a ticket with 4 items I bought that should have been in the sale but arent. I listed what I paid and how much I should have paid as well as the total and I asked for a store credit. Store credits work for me since I will spend the money at some point. Anyway it only took them a few hours and it has been fixed for me. So if you are in the same boat that is an option. Just be clear with your request.

Does anyone know if ‘Katya’ will work in Poser on V4?  The actual listing shows Genesis, The detail for which characters it will work on says ‘N/A’ and the ‘pre’ window (if you search on ‘Katya and get the return icon before going to the page) says it’s for V4.

Thank you.

Posted: 16 August 2012 01:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 195 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  153
Joined  2009-07-22
atryeu - 16 August 2012 11:34 AM

I’m still showing the 65% for PC discounts on my end… 

I did see a few items yesterday that were on a good discount and the prices suddenly raised though :( I wanted to get the Pryit Hair (might have mispelled that) really bad since I passed over it in March but the price suddenly doubled when I went to checkout so I can’t get it now :(  I hate not having money :(

FYI Pyrit Hair is showing at 65%  ($6.99 PC discount right now).

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/pyrit-hair

There does appear to be a glitch. When I went to check out it went temporarily to $9.98. But then to test (I already have it)  I put in my CC and in the final button for approval it reverted to the correct 6.99 price.

13 of 16