Digital Art Zone

2 of 16
Customer Appreciation Sale (NOW EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 20TH)
Posted: 10 August 2012 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  547
Joined  0

Cool. I’ll have to browse. I just wish the Uzilite stuff still in my wishlist was in the sale. (I know it’s Daz Originals only, I can wish though!)

Signature 

Having trouble with clothing/props not showing in Daz 4.5? Take a look at this thread:

Thread in Nuts And Bolts forum

Posted: 10 August 2012 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2009-09-18

Okay, I’m not trying to be mean or anything, but is this really not the “we’re sorry the store is really really broken right now, so here are a series of discounts before you all start complaining” sale?

I mean, there aren’t even product pages right now…I hope they get the store reconstructed soon but if not, I do look forward to the Gen5 sale.

Posted: 10 August 2012 09:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4727
Joined  2004-08-11

The new store update layout is AWESOME.  Perhaps, if it’s possible, give the end user a way to choose Thumbnail sizes.  I think it looks very classy. 

Two things though.

PLEASE fix the log on issue for the store,  Why are you so paranoid about folks staying logged in all the time?  Not an issue at RDNA or Renderosity.
Seconding the request to get the “You have already purchased” notice back in place.  It’s a must! 

Thanks and keep up the great updates.  The place is finally exciting me after 3 months of being new and annoying!  lol

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 10 August 2012 09:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1498
Joined  2006-07-04
Ebajoy - 10 August 2012 09:31 PM

Okay, I’m not trying to be mean or anything, but is this really not the “we’re sorry the store is really really broken right now, so here are a series of discounts before you all start complaining” sale?

I mean, there aren’t even product pages right now…I hope they get the store reconstructed soon but if not, I do look forward to the Gen5 sale.

I’m not sure I follow?  I can get to the product pages just fine.  The new layout is going to take a little getting used to (and an end date to the sales on the product pages is still on the list, right guys?) but I don’t have any problems with it.

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 10 August 2012 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Yea, please get the ‘end sale’ dates back up too!  PLEASE!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 10 August 2012 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

One thing I do notice too with the update there are new site elements added in.  I checked this up with the FF extension and sure enough, the sad thing is there is no way to add those in to the older themes without starting from scratch so I guess I will eventually but I’ll wait this time to make sure things are as solid as they can be.  It’s why I haven’t posted the updated themes that have the ZENDesk and Documentation & Tutorials pages as of yet, I had a funny feeling they were going to do this.  cool hmm

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 10 August 2012 11:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2009-09-18
DaWaterRat - 10 August 2012 09:55 PM
Ebajoy - 10 August 2012 09:31 PM

I’m not sure I follow?  I can get to the product pages just fine.  The new layout is going to take a little getting used to (and an end date to the sales on the product pages is still on the list, right guys?) but I don’t have any problems with it.

The store is now up and working.  I guess it was just malfunctioning the half-hour I tried to access it earlier this evening.  I am now seeing the “bigger thumbnail” pages people were talking about rather than just the tree structure of links I was seeing.  And yes, I can now also see the product pages, so all is well again!

Posted: 11 August 2012 12:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2003-10-09
Slimer_J_Spud - 10 August 2012 03:32 PM
DAZ_BHowell - 10 August 2012 03:26 PM
Slimer_J_Spud - 10 August 2012 03:15 PM

Question: How come Taylor for Laura didn’t end up in the Gen3 sale? The PA is listed as DAZ 3D.

Confusion about which generation this was for… will add it to the sale.

Excellent! Laura and the YT models are definitely Gen3. It’s the Mil Girls that are Gen2. Please toss all the L3 Daz originals in there while you’re at it. LOL

Absolutely second this request!  It seems someone has forgotten that Luke and Laura were Generation 3 figures too… wink

Signature 

homepage: iChloë

Posted: 11 August 2012 12:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  845
Joined  2008-11-01

Thanks for the Awesome Sale! smile

Posted: 11 August 2012 12:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2009-10-05

As we seem to be talking about site features here, I’d like the old product pages back as 1 page (the ability to see it all as 1 page like you could choose to have the old product pages where ALL the information was displayed at once without the need to click through tabs) and the old way of going to the checkout as well where ALL the info can be seen on 1 page!

Using AJAX tabs to hold all the information may make the web developers feel superior and fancy but by limiting what you can see at one time, you’re limiting the customer experience - not enhancing it! :(

Having to log in every 5 seconds and not having the safety net of ‘you’ve already purchased this item in irder number…’ is also annoying. X(

The ‘look’ of the new site, however, is awesome so thank you for that - it’s just some of the old functionality that I’d like back. smile

Signature 

Feel free to browse my gallery - Craigs Sketchpad

Posted: 11 August 2012 02:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3798
Joined  2012-02-06

Are new releases going to be part of the generational sales? I’m thinking about the Andromeda set but I’d like to put it in the same cart as the Gen4 and/or 5 sale items to maximize the rebate. Thanks for the sale, and congrats on all the recent fixes/updates.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 11 August 2012 02:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6560
Joined  2006-02-20

Thank you for adding sales percentage to store and wishlist! smile

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 11 August 2012 04:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  367
Joined  2009-05-31

Posted: 11 August 2012 06:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2009-08-07

This sale is fantastic. I have $850 in my cart right now. When the Gen4 sale kicks in tomorrow, it will come to $503.51… or $253.51… less my monthly Plat coupon, less $5 store credit I have.

That’s Plat Club prices for normally ~$20 items. SWEET!

Signature 

Check out The Lesser Evil, a graphic novel made using DAZ models, and published by Zetabella Publishing!

Posted: 11 August 2012 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2009-08-07
BlazeMystEra - 10 August 2012 03:22 PM

This is great, thank you smile
With this Sale and Neftis’ Sale and some other Sales around the 3D world… I’m gonna be broke by monday (if not earlier)

now… to find me someone who lends me 500$ ...

The good news is you only need to borrow $250! :p

Signature 

Check out The Lesser Evil, a graphic novel made using DAZ models, and published by Zetabella Publishing!

2 of 16