2 of 2
Share with your Friends for a Chance to Win Store Credit
Posted: 15 August 2012 09:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8236
Joined  2009-05-14
DAZ_Cameron - 09 August 2012 01:15 PM

Plain and simple, we at DAZ are passionate about art!  It’s what we do best.  Members of our community know the quality of our content and use it daily to create some seriously cool stuff.  Unfortunately, there are still people out there that don’t know about us and what we provide - and many of those people are your friends!

This is where you come in.  We need your help to create some more buzz on your social sites so we can let others know what DAZ is all about.  The way to do it is easy and FUN.  Each week we send multiple newsletters with an option to share the information on Facebook and Twitter.  By sharing DAZ with your friends you are not only helping us get our name out there, but you also become eligible to win $5 Store Credit each time a newsletter goes out.

The way it works is simple: share and encourage your friends to share.  The shares that get the most exposure will be awarded $5 the week following the initial send date of the newsletter.  The winner will be informed and the $5 will be added to her/his account to be used on ANYTHING in the store.  Easy, right!?

Now that we are all pumped about it - Let the social sharing begin!

But I don’t have any friends. :(

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Facebook

Posted: 15 August 2012 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2921
Joined  2010-11-30

Now that we are all pumped about it - Let the social sharing begin!

I’m on the original social site: Usenet.

I’m not on Friendster… er, Myspace… er, Facebook… oh, whatever the “flavour of the week” is. The grand-daddy of social sites keeps on keeping on, and I see no reason to switch.

Do I get to play?

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!

Posted: 16 August 2012 10:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3040
Joined  2004-10-25
Szark - 15 August 2012 09:01 AM

~GASP~  I’m not your friend???  Geeze Pete, you really had me going there for a minute. ~ROFL~

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 16 August 2012 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-25
KickAir 8P - 09 August 2012 03:11 PM

Now that the forums are fixed and the store seems stable I can recommend DAZ again, sure.  But while I’m on g+, tumblr, dA, LiveJournal, and Dreamwidth, I’m not on Twitter and will never be on Facebook.  Those seem to be the only options, though.  Pity.  hmmm

Well, I don’t do ANY social networking other than IM/chat on GTalk, and half my buddy list is into 3D and only 1 of them is not already a DS user, though I’m determined to get her to learn it.

That said, I have, and have always had a link to DAZ3D and a blurb about DS on my site’s links page, and I suppose I could put something somewhere that’s accessible from the front page, but forwarding copies of the newsletters?  Sorry, that’s not something I’d do because I do consider that spamming.  Now if someone I know expressed an interest, I might ask if they’d like to see the current newsletter and then send it if the response was yes, but unsolicited, not something I’d do..

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

Posted: 16 August 2012 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  629
Joined  2005-09-12

OK, here’s where I am—my FB “friends” are mostly acquaintances I lost track of over the years, and once we linked up on FB we switched to email. Most are former professional contacts with no interest in 3D. My real friends, on the other hand, don’t do social networking; they’re too busy with real life to worry about having a cyber-life (me included - I hit FB about every 6 to 10 days).

Signature 

The only constant is change—and it’s a variable.

Posted: 16 August 2012 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  551
Joined  2009-04-14

Plain and simple, we at DAZ are passionate about art!

Dude, I love your avatar.

Posted: 17 August 2012 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8236
Joined  2009-05-14
Miss B - 16 August 2012 10:43 AM

~GASP~  I’m not your friend???  Geeze Pete, you really had me going there for a minute. ~ROFL~

LOL Ok you can be my friend and becasue of that I need to tell you about a really cool program made by some pretty cool people. Cool. smile

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Facebook

Posted: 21 August 2012 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2012-07-26

Why not just create an actual referral program.  Give each user account a unique URL that they can share however they want so your not limiting it to certain social networks.  Then give clear rewards for a specified number of referrals signing up and/or for each referral that spends a certain amount $.

Signature 

Swawa3D.com | email | twitter | YouTube animations
Galleries:  deviantART | facebook | Google+ | DAZ Gallery

Posted: 22 August 2012 08:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1825
Joined  2005-06-08
info - 21 August 2012 11:45 PM

Why not just create an actual referral program.  Give each user account a unique URL that they can share however they want so your not limiting it to certain social networks.  Then give clear rewards for a specified number of referrals signing up and/or for each referral that spends a certain amount $.

DAZ used to have one of those — not sure what happened to it, I wasn’t part of it.  (It’s hard to put “I’m not affiliated with DAZ” on your DAZ-pimping posts when you’re part of the DAZ Affiliate Program.  cool smirk  )

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 22 August 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-25
Szark - 17 August 2012 04:55 AM
Miss B - 16 August 2012 10:43 AM

LOL Ok you can be my friend and becasue of that I need to tell you about a really cool program made by some pretty cool people. Cool. smile

~ROFL~  cute Pete, cute.  Of course, I already know about that “really cool program”.  ~hee, hee, hee~  OK, just being silly.  Going off to sit in my corner now.

Signature 

Posted: 22 August 2012 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2006-09-09

So how do we qualify in sharing? Do we share from the Daz Newsletter itself or from the Daz FB posts?  I figured if my FB friends can consume my wall with game feed requests, I can return the favor & advertise Daz’s newsletters. LOL

Signature 

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We are on the same side now.
cool grin
Old post count: 2426
cool smile
Me on Facebook
My Freebies
My Gallery

Posted: 24 August 2012 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-02-11

I want to do this because something I’m really wanting is on sale for $3.48, and 5 bucks would cover that, but, one problem, I agree with others, I’m not spamming my friends (that, and I very rarely am on facebook)  I liked what one person suggested, DO A REFERRAL PROGRAM, I’d gladly do that cool smile .  I also must say, nobody I know is interested in DAZ, the only ones interested in 3D use Poser, even though I have to say, DS4 is better (Genesis has grown on me, I love it).  I’ll just wait for the next coupon in the newsletter and hope that the item will still be on sale >.>

2 of 2