Digital Art Zone

Sandy Hair for Genesis (14372) not working properly
Posted: 09 August 2012 09:47 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-02-08

Hi!

I want to use the Sandy Hair with Victoria 5 and the Daiyu V5 (13567)  Addon.
I use DAZ 4.5 RC.

When applying the Hair to V5 I get the “Duplicate ID” Error.

Duplicate id "SandyHairGen" found in file "/data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf"
WARNINGfileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4789): Could not find target property for formulaGenesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/general in file : /data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf#SandyHairGen
WARNINGfileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4789): Could not find target property for formulaGenesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/x in file : /data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf#SandyHairGen
WARNINGfileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4789): Could not find target property for formulaGenesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/y in file : /data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf#SandyHairGen
WARNINGfileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4789): Could not find target property for formulaGenesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/z in file : /data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf#SandyHairGen 

Also the hair looks weird when applied to V5.

Posted: 09 August 2012 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13687
Joined  2003-10-09

I have a script that should fix the Duplicate ID issue - see the index of free scripts below. Still, a new product should have bee fied before release so it’s defintiely worth a bug report. Not sure if that will help with the other issues or not.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list