Digital Art Zone

PayPal Express payment warning - not logging out
Posted: 25 May 2012 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2006-09-05

I just placed an order with payment via PayPal. It went through correctly and there were no problems with the order on that basis.

However, I discovered by accident that my computer was still logged in to PayPal after leaving the DAZ site. This is a change in behaviour - the old system logged you out - so if you’re using a public computer, remember to explicitly log off from PayPal before leaving or you could be in for a nasty surprise.

Hopefully this can be sorted out quickly!

Posted: 26 May 2012 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15583
Joined  2003-10-09

Can you add it to the bug tracker please

https://bugs.daz3d.com/my_view_page.php  You need the page for Daz web search, in the box top right.

If you have never used the bug tracker before you need to make an account there, as it is separate for this site. You can use the same user name.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 26 May 2012 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2006-09-05

Done. It’s not very reassuring to see a long list of “new” bugs going back over a year, though! It gives the impression that no-one at DAZ is actually looking at the bug reports. Maybe the QA manager should do a bit of housekeeping?

Posted: 26 May 2012 07:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13915
Joined  2003-10-09

That’s the location we were told to report our bugs to, it seems to be a repurposing of an older area of the tracker. Either that or they are ignoring us too.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list