RankRank
Total Posts:  353
Joined  2007-07-31

For your info
This is the email advice I received from Eclipse

Block sender This is not junk
Eclipse Studios Newsletter August 4th, 2012

www.es3d.com

Unique Products and Services for 3D Artists.
Motion Capture for Poser/DAZ and 3D Max biped
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Ola Comancheros!
Said this before, but this is the real deal. Hanging up the hat for good on Wednesday, August 8th, 2012, at 8:00PM Pacific time.

Me calling it quits really has nothing to do with the site. Business is actually pretty good and improving.
The economy must be getting better. The reason is because after 25 years years of writing screenplays and sending them out,
I finally scored and sold my latest screenplay to a studio for a tidy sum. Not enough to retire on, but enough to
hit the road for a few years and work on my bucket list. Crazy thing is I swore that was the last time
I was going to send one out. It landed on the right desk, at the right time. I signed the paperwork and got the check this morning.
Look for my name in the credits on a Sci-Fi thriller drama in a couple of years.

In all honesty, its not just that. Ive been doing this for a long time and my hearts not in anymore. Its time to move on.
My creative juices have run dry. Its been fun though.

! ! ! ! ! PARTING GIFT SPECIAL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ————————————————————————————————————————
As a parting gift to all those who hung in there with me over the years, I am making all the content on the site available for just $49.00
to my mailing list members. All the Poser and 3D max motion sets, props, sound effects, etc, any and everything for just $49.00.

Just send $49.00 to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) via PayPal and you will be sent a file with all the dowload links for the content on the site.
If you dont have Paypal, simply purchase some items that roughly sum up to $49.00, send an email indicating that you have done so,
and I will send the download links for all.
Offer is good till the shutdown on the 8th. The download server will not be shut down and will be up and running for weeks
to give you plenty of time to download. So why not take advantage of it, a deal like this doesnt happen often.

SITE FOR SALE
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
After all the years and hard work myself and others I put into creating the site and products, it would be a shame for them
to just dissapear. Given that, I am making Eclipse Studios available for purchase.
Either as an online business,for brokering or added to an existing sites content Eclipse is a excellent opportunity.
for anyone who enjoys this line of work and is looking for a business to invest in.
If interested…
Contact Keith at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks and Regards,
Keith
Eclipse Admin

Signature 

http://bond3d.wix.com/carrarators#!home/mainPage

Posted: 07 August 2012 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2008-07-18

Anyone know how to get in touch with Keith / Eclipse Studios?

I paid the $45 to take advantage of this closing deal, but have not gotten any download links and have not gotten any responses to email or phone calls in the last five days.

Thanks

Posted: 07 August 2012 09:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-07-31

I paid 24 hours ago with no response so far - Was not worried until I see you have had no response after FIVE days but more worrying you get no response to phone.
Is it just unanswered, dead or “he’s in a meeting” ?

My thinking is all links will be provided after he closes off on August 8th in one mass emailing - I sincerely hope so.

Big complaint to paypal if not.

Signature 

Posted: 07 August 2012 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-07-18

I’ve purchased a number of items there in the past without any problem, so I’m guessing it’s just a time thing, but a quick email reply would certainly go (have gone) a long way to allay any fears.

Phone is just am answering machine -left a message a couple of days ago but didn’t hear back.

Posted: 08 August 2012 12:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8394
Joined  2009-07-13

if I had known of this site before, I might have bought something, some nice stuff there
but now you guys got me worried he is grabbing the money and running, no time left to find out if all is okay (deadline today and I am in a bit of a tight financial position anyway)
hope his opportunity in the big movieworld works out for him
(and you guys get your models!)

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 08 August 2012 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2136
Joined  2008-01-28

gee it sounds like those emails you get from nigeria…..
not that I am saying its is the same

Signature 

http://andrewfinnie.blogspot.com.au/

Posted: 08 August 2012 07:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  544
Joined  2003-10-09

Keith has taken a little time in the past sending me the links, but usually no more than a day. Happy to see he’s had some good fortune. Sorry to see the store closing but maybe he’ll sell it and it stays open with more new stuff. Only one new pack that I’m interested in. I have several others already from purchases over the years. Hope you guys get your links. Check your e-mails or let him know. He might be on a spam list with some ISPs. I never got this e-mail and usually I receive them.

Posted: 09 August 2012 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-07-31

Sent Eclipse an email today and I’m (extremely ) happy to say I had a reply with the links ...

Am now busily downloading all this product which it appears is all there as promised - everything shown on site .
I imagine Keith was busy with his new plans for which I wish him all the best and a thank for this special deal.

Hope some of you took advantage of it despite the slight worries expressed above.

Signature 

Posted: 09 August 2012 09:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-07-18

Glad to hear that.
I’ll send a new email and post back.

Posted: 10 August 2012 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2005-11-18

Happy to read this thread. I was waiting for a reply, too - and still got none so far…
Just hope that my charge with Paypal didn`t go into Nirwana…

Signature 

may love and light and force restore the plan on earth

Posted: 10 August 2012 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-07-18

Hey all.  Sent another email last night and had download links this morning.
So no Nirwana or Nigeria or any of that.

Posted: 11 August 2012 06:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2005-11-18

Still waiting for response - no mail, no DL links so far…

To which adress did you send your mails, please? I mailed to both, admin and his Paypal-email…

Signature 

Posted: 11 August 2012 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I’m thinkin’ somebody reported him as a spammer and his e-mails might be getting blocked by your ISP. I always get his e-mails but didn’t get this last one. There was a another merchant who used to send me e-mails but they’d always get blocked or sent to spam or even bounce back to him. He’d been blacklisted. Just a suggestion. I don’t know if that’s what’s happening here. I just know I see more and more e-mails from people I’ve even written back to ending up in spam lately.

I didn’t buy anything this time - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) used to work for me

Posted: 11 August 2012 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Joined  2005-11-18

Hhhmmm - I always received his newsletters correctly, and when I purchased something from his store all e-mail traffic went fine.
My spam filter shows me all received mails, letting me decide what is spam and what not… I`m afraid, my money transfer had been too late and so he perhaps even was not aware of that… But, if so, the question is what to do?

If you had given me an e-mail adress in your last line, - I cannot see it because there is a message in brackets “Javascript must be enabled to see this e-mail”... very unusual, I guess…

Signature 

Posted: 11 August 2012 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

The DAZ forum now cloaks e-mails. Let’s try it this way… losing the spaces admin @ es3d.com

Posted: 11 August 2012 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Joined  2005-11-18

Thank you for kind help, just in the moment arrive my DL links! YAY! So happy, I wasn`t to late… smile
(Thanks as well for the info regarding DAZ forum cloaking e-mails! Wasn`t yet aware of this…

Have a great weekend. smile

Signature 

1 of 2