Tauran 2 is Here!! -commercial -

RawArtRawArt Posts: 2,622
edited August 2012 in The Commons

It has been reborn...

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/tauran-2/

Tauran 2 -Regenesis

Amid the ruins of a lost world, born of myth born of legends, the minotaur emerges from the labryniths to forge a new destiny.
One of the most popular characters for M4, "The Tauran", is revisioned into a dynamic new set for Genesis. Able to use many body shapes, you can achieve so many new looks for this classic character.


Product Includes:

• One Nose Ring
• One Horn Graft, with several shaping morphs
• One Tail Graft, with many pose options
• One Female Minotaur Morph
• One Male Minotaur Morph
• One Freak4 Minotaur Morph
• Three Horn MAT's (with displacement, specularity maps)
• Three Tail MAT's (with displacement, specularity maps)
• Three Minotaur MAT's for Genesis (with displacement, specularitymaps)
• Three male genital MAT's (with displacement, specularity maps)
• Three torso fix MAT's for use with male genital prop


One of your favorite sets for m4 has been revisioned - redesigned and revamped for Genesis.
The next logical growth to work alongside your m4 Tauran. Tauran 2 has a unique new look, which morphs along with many of your favorite genesis shapes.

Taur2-POP2.jpg
500 x 650 - 105K
Taur2-POP1.jpg
500 x 650 - 187K
Taur2-main.jpg
500 x 650 - 133K
Post edited by RawArt on
«1345

Comments

  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 988
    edited December 1969

    I can't tell what it is, but if your other products are any indication, it'll be a must-have.

  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 3,775
    edited December 1969

    Ohh I think I might know what it is!

  • BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 308
    edited December 1969

    cue the cow-comment. ^^

  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,000
    edited December 1969

    There is no cow level!

  • Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 1,518
    edited December 1969

    I hope it's a minotaur ! and not a Sabbatic goat, or we could be clashing .
    Good way to make people look, a bit of mystery goes a long way.
    Keep them coming !!!

  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,132
    edited December 1969

    I hope it's a minotaur ! and not a Sabbatic goat, or we could be clashing .
    Good way to make people look, a bit of mystery goes a long way.
    Keep them coming !!!

    Really? very cool... count me in for both :)

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 2,622
    edited December 1969

    I am glad this post mooved a few people to reply LOL

  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,843
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:
    I am glad this post mooved a few people to reply LOL

    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    :lol:

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,259
    edited December 1969

    FINALLY a Genesis Cow... I love dancing cows! :P

  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,738
    edited December 1969

    Whatever it is, I'm holding my breath and wishing I will see it very soon.

    I hope it's a minotaur ! and not a Sabbatic goat, or we could be clashing .

    Hey, how about Sabbatic Goat for Genesis? I would buy!

  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 988
    edited December 1969

    Maybe it's an unflateable pony? A cow would be nice too.

  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,199
    edited December 1969

    looks like rawn finally grabbed the bull by the horns....

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,259
    edited December 1969

    LOL...

    Nothing like shooting the bull while we are waiting! :P

  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,069
    edited December 1969

    Oh, oh, oh . . . I think I know!! It's Tauran for Genesis!! :coolsmirk:

  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,738
    edited December 1969

    Miss B said:
    Oh, oh, oh . . . I think I know!! It's Tauran for Genesis!! :coolsmirk:

    Gods I hope so, because I've been sitting on fence with that one, on account of not having GenX plugin. :)

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 2,622
    edited December 1969

    Tauran 2 -Regenesis

    One of your favorite sets for m4 has been revisioned - redesigned and revamped for Genesis.
    The next logical growth to work alongside your m4 Tauran. Tauran 2 has a unique new look, which morphs along with many of your favorite genesis shapes.

    Taur2-main.jpg
    500 x 650 - 133K
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 988
    edited December 1969

    That's impressive! When will it be released? I have money, and need to spend it.

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 2,622
    edited December 1969

    riftwitch said:
    That's impressive! When will it be released? I have money, and need to spend it.


    Ummm........would it be wrong for me to say "soon" LOL

  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,843
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:
    riftwitch said:
    That's impressive! When will it be released? I have money, and need to spend it.

    Ummm........would it be wrong for me to say "soon" LOL

    :: twitch! ::

    Yes! Don't jinx it!

  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,738
    edited December 1969

    YAY! *tapdances with joy* Immediate buy as soon as it hits the store, since I have funds secured for it.

  • MrugnakMrugnak Posts: 272
    edited August 2012

    One of my characters is heavily based on Tauran; being able to properly move him over to Genesis will be fabulous!

    EDIT: you may recognize the skin texture on my avatar, for example.

    Post edited by Mrugnak on
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 988
    edited December 1969

    What kind of skin textures come with it? A black & white Holstein pattern might be nice; then we really could have a Genesis cow. (Okay, it's probably time for me to go to bed. G'night.)

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 2,622
    edited December 1969

    Syndaryl said:
    One of my characters is heavily based on Tauran; being able to properly move him over to Genesis will be fabulous!

    The new Taruan is a similar look to the m4 version.....but not a direct copy.
    I wanted them to look like they were in the same family, but still be a totally unique and different set. So people wont even come close to feeling they are buying the same thing over again. Because they really are not.

    Rawn

  • MrugnakMrugnak Posts: 272
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:
    Syndaryl said:
    One of my characters is heavily based on Tauran; being able to properly move him over to Genesis will be fabulous!

    The new Taruan is a similar look to the m4 version.....but not a direct copy.
    I wanted them to look like they were in the same family, but still be a totally unique and different set. So people wont even come close to feeling they are buying the same thing over again. Because they really are not.

    Rawn

    Yep, I figured as much - this is good! I redo him completely every figure generation (with your kits!) and it's kinda funny going back and looking at my art progressing. But of course his look changes up each time too.
    I've got the Freak 3, M4/F4, and soon Genesis, bwhahaahah!

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 2,622
    edited December 1969

    riftwitch said:
    What kind of skin textures come with it? A black & white Holstein pattern might be nice; then we really could have a Genesis cow. (Okay, it's probably time for me to go to bed. G'night.)

    There are 3 texture variations...Black, brown and a mottled version. I didnt go for any specific breeds.

  • MrugnakMrugnak Posts: 272
    edited August 2012

    Mrugnak Classic:
    Mrugnak Portrait (Take 8)

    Mrugnak Gen4:
    Mrugnak Overlooking v2

    Can't wait for the next one :D

    Post edited by Mrugnak on
  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,000
    edited December 1969

    Does this use geografts (e.g., for the horns)? Or is it all just morphs & conformers?

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 2,622
    edited December 1969

    Syndaryl said:
    Mrugnak Classic:
    Mrugnak Portrait (Take 8)

    Mrugnak Gen4:
    Minotaur Overlooking v1

    Can't wait for the next one :D

    Wow...that classic version kinda creeps me out a bit LOL

    Looks like your character evolved well

    Rawn

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 2,622
    edited December 1969

    cwichura said:
    Does this use geografts (e.g., for the horns)? Or is it all just morphs & conformers?

    Geografts for horns AND a tail ;)

    Rawn

  • adamr001adamr001 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Is the head morph separate from the body morph?

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel