Digital Art Zone

2 of 3
Hello from me :-)
Posted: 11 October 2012 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  506
Joined  2004-06-12
Muon Quark - 10 October 2012 02:04 PM

You know we luv ya Len, impertinent spore!  You will always be my Peasant Master.  :-)

Thanks for the replies everyone.  My poor brother has been through hell this last year.  He’s the kind of guys that needs to understand things so he can work out how to handle them.  This not knowing was absolutely driving him nuts.  All he knew was that SOMETHING was wrong. 

Anyways, thanks for the support.  It seems you guys are the ones I keep returning to.  You’re the best!!

Michele

Yes, it is because I am the most bestist!

BTW, I’d be weary of Horo’s behavior if I were you; I notice he’s updated his avatar to a much cooler-looking profile view like mine was.  Now that I’ve taken mine down, there’s no competition, you see, so he might be doing it to attract all my Peasant Girls as they return to the forum. 

Even Trish appeared for about one nanosecond a while back, and now she’s disappeared again!

Posted: 03 November 2012 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  392
Joined  2011-05-27

Hi everyone!! 

Just wanted to pop in and wish myself a Happy Birthday!!

cool smile

Signature 

DAZ Studio 4 Pro user, Poser Pro 2012 user, Bryce 7 Pro user, Vue 8 Complete user, Photoshop CS4 user.

Posted: 03 November 2012 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-06-12

Damn, I was determined to surprise you on your Birthday this year by posting a “Happy Birthday” comment without you even mentioning it.  I noted it down from last time but forgot all about it.  They say men don’t remember Birthdays and stuff, so I was determined to prove it wrong and impress my Peasant Girls by remembering yours!

Just as well you mentioned it because I can’t even remember where I put it now :-D

Happy Birthday my lovely Michele, and here is your CBH (Complimentary Birthday Hump):
:HUMP: : HUMP: :HUMP:

BTW, did things work out as expected for your brother?

Posted: 03 November 2012 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-05-27
pumeco - 03 November 2012 08:37 AM

Damn, I was determined to surprise you on your Birthday this year by posting a “Happy Birthday” comment without you even mentioning it.  I noted it down from last time but forgot all about it.  They say men don’t remember Birthdays and stuff, so I was determined to prove it wrong and impress my Peasant Girls by remembering yours!

Just as well you mentioned it because I can’t even remember where I put it now :-D

Happy Birthday my lovely Michele, and here is your CBH (Complimentary Birthday Hump):
:HUMP: : HUMP: :HUMP:

BTW, did things work out as expected for your brother?

Thanks Len!!

He is hanging in there and will have surgery the first week of December to remove one of his adrenal glands that has gone wonky.  After that, he should be just fine.  It’s just been a very LOOONNNGGG year trying to diagnosis him and get a treatment.  But it looks like we are almost there.  Yea!!

Signature 

DAZ Studio 4 Pro user, Poser Pro 2012 user, Bryce 7 Pro user, Vue 8 Complete user, Photoshop CS4 user.

Posted: 03 November 2012 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-06-12

He’ll probably be home and sorted by Christmas then, so, best of luck :-)
Also, because I forgot your Birthday I felt I needed to find something for you to make up for it.

A little video for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs

Image Attachments
HB.jpg

Posted: 04 November 2012 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-05-27

Awwww, that was so cute Len!!  Thanks!!

grin

Signature 

Posted: 10 December 2012 09:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-05-27

Hello all.  Thought I would drop by with an update. 

My brother’s surgery is next week (Dec 21) so hopefully he’ll be on the mend after that.  I was hoping he’d be done by now but the VA is extremely slooooowwwww.  I’ll pop in after the surgery to let you know!

I’ve started a new project.  It’s in Studio but it will be along the lines of the poster I did for the emotiguys/gals.  This time I’m using the Toon Generations…..  That’s all I’m sayin for now.  LOL

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great holiday and new year!!!

Oh and P.S.

This is for Len….  (Id put up a pic but this dratted forum won’t do my Smileycons right!!)

*Smooooch*

Signature 

Posted: 11 December 2012 02:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3768
Joined  2004-10-01

Hi Michele. Good to see you around. Wishing your bro a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.

Are you saying you’ve abandoned Bryce? You know, you can set up your scene in Studio and render it in Bryce. Oh, and there are again freebies for the season in the commons. Don’t miss out.

Signature 

**  [ Stuff by David Brinnen and myself**  [ My DAZ 3D Gallery**  [ My Website**  OPC 4565 **

Posted: 11 December 2012 11:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-05-27
Horo - 11 December 2012 02:54 AM

Hi Michele. Good to see you around. Wishing your bro a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.

Are you saying you’ve abandoned Bryce? You know, you can set up your scene in Studio and render it in Bryce. Oh, and there are again freebies for the season in the commons. Don’t miss out.

Thanks Horo.  No way have I given up on Bryce!!!  It’s just easier for me to do this particular project in DS.  Bryce will always be my first love.  grin  I will check out the freebies in the Commons!

Thanks!!

Signature 

Posted: 11 December 2012 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-06-12

Michele, you forgot the mistletoe, lucky I have some handy!

I tell you Michele, my Spore gets all tingly this time of year because it’s the only time I get a bloody good snogging.  You always give me a Christmas Snog, unlike my other Peasant Girls what I don’t even know why I bother having them sometimes.

Anyway, hope you’re ready for this, here it comes (the kiss I mean) ...
Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch!

I’m also throwing-in the usual Christmas Humpings as well.

Great news about your brother and your new project, I probably won’t see it for a while but I will eventually.
Merry Christmas to all my Peasant Girls and Peasants as well.

Image Attachments
Mistletoe.jpg

Posted: 11 December 2012 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2010-11-24

Good luck !

Signature 

Jim
‘Through the thorns to the stars.’ from Ghost in the Shell.

Posted: 23 December 2012 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-05-27

Hello everyone!

I am happy to report that my brother’s surgery went well and he’s doing fine!!  Might even be able to come home today.  It will be the best Christmas present ever.  Thanks for all the good thoughts and wishes!  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year!!

Much relieved,
Michele

Signature 

Posted: 23 December 2012 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-06-12

:-)

Posted: 23 December 2012 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3768
Joined  2004-10-01

Great! Thanks for the update. Happy holidays for you and your brother. Let’s hope for a speedy recovery.

Signature 

**  [ Stuff by David Brinnen and myself**  [ My DAZ 3D Gallery**  [ My Website**  OPC 4565 **

Posted: 23 December 2012 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-06-12

Sorry Michele, I was distracted earlier and just wanted to make sure I at least got a smiley in on time ;-)

I’m really pleased to hear this and it’s awesome to hear you’re together for Christmas.
Best wishes to you both, and all the best for the new year!

2 of 3