Digital Art Zone

3 of 4
Make me LMFAO thread, NO SERIOUS POSTS PLEASE!!!
Posted: 06 August 2012 11:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8225
Joined  2009-07-13

well red face with double D’s bordering on E’s I would need to be working it on Chestnut street tongue rolleye

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 07 August 2012 12:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  922
Joined  2012-02-03
lordvicore - 06 August 2012 08:46 PM

Wendy’s Beaver is a good place to eat… or so I hear.

They like Beavers so much in Beaver they even named a street after it… and I ‘m not sure if The Beaver Supermarket is where you go to buy beaver or if it is where beavers shop… And lastly is this a picture of Wendy’s Beaver?

Funny, after all these years, I never knew that 3rd street was also called Beaver Street. This thread is educational as well as entertaining. Look at a map of Beaver County sometime; it’s amazing how many places have beaver in their names.

Posted: 07 August 2012 12:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-03

Being here at work reminded me of anothsr silly but true thing that happened to me. A few years ago, here af work, I was injured by a falling vibrator.

Posted: 07 August 2012 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  898
Joined  2008-11-01

Hahaha!! Great thread! smile

One of my favorite giggles, a Tellus phone commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QgalCT7_yM

Posted: 07 August 2012 03:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2004-05-21

I’ve been having a bit of fun with this - so simple even a monkey can do it. I’ve managed to complete the race in 19.5 seconds and no hurdles knocked over. smile

https://www.google.com/doodles/hurdles-2012

Posted: 07 August 2012 08:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  693
Joined  2008-07-16
riftwitch - 07 August 2012 12:05 AM

Funny, after all these years, I never knew that 3rd street was also called Beaver Street. This thread is educational as well as entertaining. Look at a map of Beaver County sometime; it’s amazing how many places have beaver in their names.

It looks like 3rd is route 68, and Beaver is a cross street… I was looking through the town and some of the names of the businesses and other facilities are funny too… probably because of the way google lists them… Beaver Travel Center, Beaver Super (sounds like an badly labeled adult toy from Hong Kong), Beaver Domestic (actually Beaver County on the sign), Beaver Alley (That really made me snicker), Beaver Tire & Service Center (Do they service tires or beavers?), Beaver Heritage Museum, Beaver Dick’s (the sporting goods chain… I hope)...  There is an Otter street in the town… thats not a euphemism for anything is it? 

Incidentally… How big was this vibrator, that you were injured by it falling on you…?

Signature 

VISIT MY ShareCG FREEBIE GALLERY

Posted: 07 August 2012 06:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-07-16

The joy of Googly eyes… Part 21

Image Attachments
GooglyCat4.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 07 August 2012 06:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-07-16

The joy of Googly eyes… part 22

I bet you are wondering where that person’s hand is….

Image Attachments
CrazyRabbit.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 07 August 2012 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30
JasmineSkunk - 07 August 2012 01:46 AM

Hahaha!! Great thread! smile

One of my favorite giggles, a Tellus phone commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QgalCT7_yM

Nasty clown = Krusty the Clown (Simpsons)

Posted: 08 August 2012 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-03
lordvicore - 07 August 2012 08:03 AM
riftwitch - 07 August 2012 12:05 AM

It looks like 3rd is route 68, and Beaver is a cross street… I was looking through the town and some of the names of the businesses and other facilities are funny too… probably because of the way google lists them… Beaver Travel Center, Beaver Super (sounds like an badly labeled adult toy from Hong Kong), Beaver Domestic (actually Beaver County on the sign), Beaver Alley (That really made me snicker), Beaver Tire & Service Center (Do they service tires or beavers?), Beaver Heritage Museum, Beaver Dick’s (the sporting goods chain… I hope)...  There is an Otter street in the town… thats not a euphemism for anything is it? 

Incidentally… How big was this vibrator, that you were injured by it falling on you…?

In this pic, front row, second from left. I’d estimate maybe 60 or 70 pounds, about 9 or 10 inches in diameter . http://www.fmctechnologies.com/en/MaterialHandlingSolutions/Technologies/VibratingandFlowAids/Vibrators/Electromagnetic.aspx  It was about 8 feet off the floor when the bracket it was bolted to broke. It got me in the shoulder; about 5 seconds earlier and it would have hit me in the face.

I didn’t catch that Beaver Street is a cross street. I’ll have to pay more attention the next time I drive that way. I don’t actually live in Beaver. I do live along the Beaver River, though.

But on a less serious note (gotta keep the thread entertaining, for Wendy’s sake), yes the Dick’s store you mentioned is the sporting goods place; it’s located at the Beaver Valley Mall, in Center Township. When they first opened, I noticed that the name, Dicks, is in huge letters; below the Dick’s logo, along the sidewalk, were huge balls. Huge stone carved baseballs, basketballs, etc. Probably better than if the balls were above the Dick’s logo; that could have presented a falling hazard. (Much like the vibrator, only a lot bigger and heavier.)

I suppose if we continue using innuendo that sounds like we’re talking about toast, we should keep it in the ‘members’ only part of the forum… wink

Posted: 08 August 2012 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-03
wendy♥catz - 06 August 2012 11:03 PM

well red face with double D’s bordering on E’s I would need to be working it on Chestnut street tongue rolleye

Where’s Chestnut Street? Does it have anything to do with chests? Or nuts?

Posted: 08 August 2012 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-07-16

Oh those kind of vibrators (not the rid-on type)... Actually I was picturing a paint shaker or cement vibrator… Dang, I hope what hit you was small, the ones I’ve seen could kill someone if they fell on them!
On a side not I once mangled a finger in a (pneumatic) paint shaker… every time someone asked “what happened?” I told them it got caught in a Hula Girl (the brand).

The joy Of Googly Eyes- Part 23

Image Attachments
GooglySquirrel.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 08 August 2012 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-07-16

Donald Trump wants a kiss.

The Joy Of Googly Eyes- Part 24

Image Attachments
donald-trump2.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 08 August 2012 10:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8225
Joined  2009-07-13

I am gonna have nightmares filled with Googly eyes, I just know it! tongue wink

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 08 August 2012 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-07-16

So this will not help at all, hu?

The Joy Of Googly Eyes- Part 25

Image Attachments
GooglyOldMan.jpg