Luke and Laura for Genesis, Genesis Teen Renders
Posted: 25 January 2013 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 676 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4524
Joined  2007-09-13
Shaaelia - 25 January 2013 06:26 PM

Perfect quote for that image, Spotted Kitty grin

Question: Is there any hint as to a K5 shape for Genesis?

That question reminds me of an Aerosmith song…

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 26 January 2013 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 677 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1773
Joined  2010-02-14

Crap! Wrong thread!

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 27 February 2013 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 678 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  211
Joined  2010-12-22
Cybersox13 - 24 December 2012 03:43 PM

One major disappointment with the Teens Pro Bundle is Deborah.  It’s a nice texture set, but no nipples!  Given that I use the textures more often than the morphs, and it works perfectly fine on any other Genesis character, this was a big let down.  Here, Kung Fu Julie in her base skin is informing a V5 country vampire wearing Deb that she’d better keep her town and country shirt on, dang it!

Weird, I just noticed this myself. Fairly sure I have an updated copy because I just reinstalled it with Install Manager.

Posted: 27 February 2013 07:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 679 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  257
Joined  2012-07-06

Love Justin/Julie, but .... I’d still like to see Luke/Laura shapes for Genesis.

Posted: 27 February 2013 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 680 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  539
Joined  2008-07-18
spiderland - 27 February 2013 07:38 AM

Love Justin/Julie, but .... I’d still like to see Luke/Laura shapes for Genesis.

Agreed! Would love for Luke/Laura clothes to autofit to Genesis, too.

Signature 

My Free Stuff | My Big Store at CP | My Smaller Store at Renderosity | Prayer | Me on Twitter | Me on DA

Posted: 02 March 2013 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 681 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1773
Joined  2010-02-14

The ability to Gen X Pookling Twins to Julie & Justin? Sure, why not? smile

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 07 May 2013 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 682 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  225
Joined  2011-10-01
Murgatroyd - 23 December 2012 09:54 PM

Once again, I’ve been mixing morphs, and I really like how this one turned out.
0.4 Julie
0.4 Satsuki
0.2 Hitomi
0.1 Tween Girl
-1 Young Teens Body Proportion
A pinch of this, a dash of that from the various Head Morph Resource Kits
Season to taste with a few other morphs….

Plz could you tell me what hair she’s wearing!? I’ve been looking for a style like this so long! Thanks, wolpi

Posted: 07 May 2013 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 683 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  554
Joined  2011-04-12

That’s the V5 Elite Ponytail.

Signature 

Not interested in the giant leap backwards that is “Genesis 2”.

Posted: 07 May 2013 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 684 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12556
Joined  2007-11-06

...Leela and her two best friends Tracey and Jade goofing off in front of the King’s residence.

All 3 Based on YT Julie with mixes of the Following:

—Tracey (the elf girl): Thorne’s Tommi head morph through GenX and a bit of Justin for that tomboyish figure.
—Jade:  Satsuki with bit of Aiko5 and the Genesis Ethnic Morphs.

...and of course my little Leela who again has JW’s Tindra Thompson map to give her that freckled face.

The setting is Skipper25’s Buckingham Palace with the City Square from Le Village (recoloured) for the plaza in front.

Textures for Leela’s “Flutterby” outfit (Mall Girl Shorts/Top/Tights and Rave Shoes) created with The Fabricator and free texture tiles by Heatherlee.

Created and rendered on the new workstation (been wanting to do this for so long).

Image Attachments
the_girtls_take_London.jpg
 Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 01 August 2013 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 685 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2798
Joined  2006-07-31

Resurrecting this theme a bit:

Can anybody guess what this picture means ^_^

Image Attachments
LaurasOldClothes.jpg
 Signature 

Original Genesis shape and Genesis morphs transfer to G2F/G2M, G2F/G2M clones for Genesis
a way to transfer morphs to Genesis without Gen-X

Posted: 01 August 2013 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 686 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1796
Joined  2009-08-08

Huh. That looks like an outfit for Laura (Urban Girl) that someone managed to get onto a different figure. There isn’t an autofit clone for Luke or Laura, but I suppose it could have been done with CrossDresser or Wardrobe Wizard. Or I could be wrong and it’s not that outfit after all.

Because that certainly doesn’t look like Laura.

Posted: 01 August 2013 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 687 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-07-31
JOdel - 01 August 2013 01:13 PM

Huh. That looks like an outfit for Laura (Urban Girl) that someone managed to get onto a different figure. There isn’t an autofit clone for Luke or Laura, but I suppose it could have been done with CrossDresser or Wardrobe Wizard. Or I could be wrong and it’s not that outfit after all.

Because that certainly doesn’t look like Laura.

This is Genesis and this is my first attempt to make a clone from zero up - Luke/Laura genesis clone for autofit smile
I started with Luke but found out that Laura’s clothes (you right, it is Urban Girl) translate just as well. There is also Preteen version for a clone because I mistakenly used Luke PT body first but I have no PT clothes to test it. Clone isn’t polished but surprisingly serviceable aside of gloves (there is also some distortion in groin area too and shoes being autofitted shoes, as usual). I fit those clothes with help of mostly native adjustment morphs and some very small scaling; smoothing modifier could be helpful too.

Signature 

Original Genesis shape and Genesis morphs transfer to G2F/G2M, G2F/G2M clones for Genesis

Posted: 01 August 2013 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 688 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-08

Woo-hoo! There may not be a lot of content for Laura, but there is some that is quite nice and it would be very good to be able to get use of it with Genesis.

I take it that once converted to Genesis and saved, it would then be accessible by G2F as well?

Posted: 01 August 2013 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 689 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-07-31
JOdel - 01 August 2013 01:18 PM

Woo-hoo! There may not be a lot of content for Laura, but there is some that is quite nice and it would be very good to be able to get use of it with Genesis.

I take it that once converted to Genesis and saved, it would then be accessible by G2F as well?

Nope, G2F can’t use Genesis morphs directly (vertice differences and such), but it is mighty possible to convert it to G2F as per usual manual morph transfer. But I don’t use G2F, so I have no intentions to check.
I want to highlight that this isn’t a _morph_ because I messed up Luke’s eyes somewhat but it works as a clone because you don’t need face much. Manual transfer for both is pretty much the same, though. There are links in my signature for some tutorials.

Signature 

Posted: 01 August 2013 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 690 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-08

Anything that gets decent older content back into service is a win. And most of the YT content was fairly plausible as clothing.

ETA: That said, I’d like to be able to shift some of the Laura character morphs over as well. There were several rather nice ones, particularly if you like the “Thorneworks look”, since she did several. But since the Gen3 textures are kind of a dead loss it’s always going to be a sort of half-way measure. Still would be happy to have it, though.

46 of 51