Digital Art Zone

25 of 51
Luke and Laura for Genesis, Genesis Teen Renders
Posted: 09 November 2012 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 361 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4914
Joined  2009-02-26

That’s cool. smile I look forward to trying out the normal maps as new characters come out with them.

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 09 November 2012 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 362 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2945
Joined  2011-12-10

I did these with AdamR’s converted Stephanie morphs and Thorne’s morph resource kits

Image Attachments
Kellygirl.jpg
 Signature 

My DeviantArt Galleries
My ShareCG Gallery
OPENSUBDIV Testing and Discussion
3Delight Surface and Lighting Thread

Posted: 09 November 2012 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 363 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  544
Joined  2011-04-12

And, since this is Genesis, we must not forget about morph mixing.

100% Hiro 5 + 100% Tween Boy = Teen Hiro
100% Hitomi + 0% Hitomi Breasts + 100% Tween Girl = Girl Hitomi

Image Attachments
youngtoons.png
 Signature 

Not interested in the giant leap backwards that is “Genesis 2”.

Posted: 09 November 2012 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 364 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2003-12-07

Ok…...
Someone asked about Genesis in Poser and I havnt really had the time to experiment till now at all. First Ioff let me just say that I am using a laptop with hardly any resources and crappy graphics. The picture consists of from left to right “Oskarsson’s Preteen Girl for genesis”(rescaled acording to head size), “Murgatroyd’s Tween Girl”, Arc’s Preteen Girl (by me),  “Murgatroyd’s Tween Boy”, “Oskarsson’s Preteen Boy for genesis”(rescaled acording to head size), and in the back GND4 for Victoria 4 converted to Genesis. Clothes is ....lol…I will look it up if someone askes but GND4 is in the Supersuit for Genesis. All this took a while to do and render in Daz 4.5 Here is that picture…......

Image Attachments
Space_Class_Daz.jpg

Posted: 09 November 2012 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 365 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-12-07

I saved that as a “SCENE: and converted it do poser. and loaded it up…keep in mind it keeps looking like its going to crash but never does (It took about an hour to just load the scene in).....Render…..also took about an hour….so keep in mind it might look like its going to crash but keep with it it doesnt…I got this with out any editing or adjustments….....

Image Attachments
Space_Class_Poser.jpg

Posted: 09 November 2012 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 366 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-12-07

ok yes I took off the glasses in the poser version…(I didn’t like how “My Girl” wore them…lol

Posted: 09 November 2012 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 367 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13

Is the pose on Oskarsson’s girl a premade one or is it one of your own?

If it’s premade…where/what is it?

I NEED that pose…

I’ve got an old line art drawing from an old anatomy/physiology text of a ‘properly proportioned child’ in almost that exact same pose.  I’m modeling (as in actually sculpting it in Blender, so it won’t require any outside morphs) a morph to that image, but without the pose I’m only ‘guesstimating’ the end results.

I can adjust poses all day, but I really suck at coming up with them from scratch…

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 09 November 2012 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 368 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-12-07

its premade…i think it was genesis childs poses (came with Daz 4)

Posted: 09 November 2012 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 369 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  544
Joined  2011-04-12

Looks like Female Arms Raised 01 from the BasicFemale set that came with Genesis.

Signature 

Not interested in the giant leap backwards that is “Genesis 2”.

Posted: 09 November 2012 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 370 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-12-07

thats it…...i just did a quick test using what was in the library to see about working in poser (i saved the camera also….as a seprate file…) it seems that i had to change the mm a bit though

Posted: 10 November 2012 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 371 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1966
Joined  2005-04-15
Arcane Von Oblivion - 09 November 2012 08:05 PM

Ok…...
Someone asked about Genesis in Poser and I havnt really had the time to experiment till now at all. First Ioff let me just say that I am using a laptop with hardly any resources and crappy graphics. The picture consists of from left to right “Oskarsson’s Preteen Girl for genesis”(rescaled acording to head size), “Murgatroyd’s Tween Girl”, Arc’s Preteen Girl (by me),  “Murgatroyd’s Tween Boy”, “Oskarsson’s Preteen Boy for genesis”(rescaled acording to head size), and in the back GND4 for Victoria 4 converted to Genesis. Clothes is ....lol…I will look it up if someone askes but GND4 is in the Supersuit for Genesis. All this took a while to do and render in Daz 4.5 Here is that picture…......

Nice.  Hope you’ll be making your morph available somewhere. 

Question - Those aren’t the same texture sets on all the girls, are they?  It’s hard not to notice the differences in the eyebrows, etc., and I can’t imagine a morph making that much difference.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 10 November 2012 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 372 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-12-07

No they are all different textures. I used just different ones in my Runtime in order to test how many I could put into the render on both Daz 4.5 and Poser (was kinda surprised they didn’t crash, but, remember during the load and renders they looked as though they were crashing but not.

Posted: 12 November 2012 02:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 373 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
wancow - 09 November 2012 06:44 PM

I did these with AdamR’s converted Stephanie morphs and Thorne’s morph resource kits

Well done! Those resource kits are very handy. Best buy, I use them all the time! smile Love the nose and the hair compliments the character smile

Signature 

Posted: 12 November 2012 02:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 374 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
Arcane Von Oblivion - 09 November 2012 08:05 PM

Ok…...

Nice smile It’s cool to see them all together like that. Interesting to see some sci fi kids, the bodysuits work really well, I also admire your use of ethnicity. I love variation, and always try to create diversity in my renders, well done smile

Signature 

Posted: 12 November 2012 06:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 375 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2011-09-13

Fantastic characters and renders, Mr Von Oblivion!

Here’s a render I did using Murgatroyd’s morph. My first effort didn’t look right because the skin wasn’t suitable, but freckled Phoenix1966’s “Caleb” works very well for kids. The clothing is a mix of Hiro 5’s Night Out shirt and Leathered Up jeans (and HomeslipperZZ, which I’ve never had chance to use before, but are great as kids’ footwear). Couch from CGAxis (promotional freebie—imported in FBX format, needed scaling and re-arranging).

Image Attachments
murgatroyd.jpg

25 of 51