Digital Art Zone

10 of 51
Luke and Laura for Genesis, Genesis Teen Renders
Posted: 28 August 2012 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 136 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1742
Joined  2008-11-10

Here’s a comparison with the M5 height and the body shape 7 bonus shape. From here you can further adjust the body shape and size to suit your needs. The update is packed up (for DS 4.5), just waiting on bonus icons… (if i gotta do ‘em they’re really gonna be budget-lookin’ wink )

Image Attachments
Ashley_M5_height_update_b.jpg

Posted: 28 August 2012 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 137 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4946
Joined  2009-02-26

Awe, sweet character! Great work man! Can’t wait smile

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 29 August 2012 07:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 138 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1770
Joined  2010-02-14

*Is sitting here thinking of names for the couple*

Hmm, would “Lauren & Lukas” be pushing it in legal terms?

We could make it interesting and call them “Luka & Larsen”, If you see what I did there… smile

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 30 August 2012 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 139 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3803
Joined  2012-02-06

Here are a couple of teen characters I’ve been working on. Not satisfied with them yet, but I thought I’d share anyway.

It’s been a while since I did much with them…now I have a few new products I want to incorporate (including Ashley for M5 which has been discussed above), so I may have new versions of them within a few weeks or so.

Image Attachments
mirian_3a_small.jpgdaran2d_small.jpg
 Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 30 August 2012 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 140 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1786
Joined  2009-08-08
RCDeschene - 29 August 2012 07:57 AM

*Is sitting here thinking of names for the couple*

Hmm, would “Lauren & Lukas” be pushing it in legal terms?

We could make it interesting and call them “Luka & Larsen”, If you see what I did there… smile

Acto Thorne, her new ones are Justin and Julie. And, since they are slated to be DAZ originals I suspect that may be fairly official.

Posted: 31 August 2012 12:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 141 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
Scott-Livingston - 30 August 2012 08:08 PM

Here are a couple of teen characters I’ve been working on. Not satisfied with them yet, but I thought I’d share anyway.

It’s been a while since I did much with them…now I have a few new products I want to incorporate (including Ashley for M5 which has been discussed above), so I may have new versions of them within a few weeks or so.

Scott, WOW, fantastic renders! I reckon your boy would definitely make a good brothers render with your David5 smile Lovin the facial features! and the cute nose and eyes lol Looks like you’ve been playing with textures too Great stuff man! I’m seeing some elvish in the girl, though I’m a bit of a LOTR fan lol cheese

Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2012 04:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 142 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14

I have to say, Stephanie really teens pretty damn well! I can only imagine how fantastic my teens will look once these morphs come out.

Image Attachments
Anna_Nymph.jpg
 Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 04 September 2012 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 143 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

The render looks great RC! Yes I agree about thornes morphs, Daz seems to be holding out on us with it’s release! I was thinking it would be released as soon as steph came out and had time to sell… Though I seemed to be wrong about that downer

Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2012 07:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 144 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3803
Joined  2012-02-06
marcusfinnigon - 31 August 2012 12:59 AM
Scott-Livingston - 30 August 2012 08:08 PM

Scott, WOW, fantastic renders! I reckon your boy would definitely make a good brothers render with your David5 smile Lovin the facial features! and the cute nose and eyes lol Looks like you’ve been playing with textures too Great stuff man! I’m seeing some elvish in the girl, though I’m a bit of a LOTR fan lol cheese

Thanks! These are fantasy characters of mine. I’m a LOTR fan too, so it’s highly likely that she was at least a little LOTR-inspired. She’s not an elf, but her fashion shows some elven influence (i used the Elven Warrior outfit). The morphs have been painstakingly dialed and tweaked, but I actually haven’t modified their textures at all (yet—it’s quite possible that I will). I used Modern Muses: Tamesis for the girl and Ronin for M4 and Genesis for the boy. For each of them, I am going for a look that’s definitely attractive but not as “perfect” as the typical 3D character…with a touch of teenage awkwardness to them.

For the next version, I’ll be adding some S4 for Genesis to the girl’s formula, Ashley for M5 to the guy’s formula, and playing with the Genesis Head Morph Resource Kit 3 and SickleYield’s conversion of the free DieTrying morphs for both of them.

@RCDeschene: nice one! I like this a lot—both character and scene.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 04 September 2012 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 145 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Well you did a great job! And I look forward to seeing what you come up with smile

Signature 

Posted: 05 September 2012 08:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 146 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14

Thanks. I really hope she does. The character I personified in that picture is a tribute to a friend’s recently deceased adopted sister (she passed this May). She was a 15 year old Canadian girl with pancreatic cancer. The depiction of her as a nymph is reflective of the way she had her remains put to rest, that being having her ashes buried in five natural locations in throughout Canada in the scaling of a Pagan Pentagram; this included a sunny field (Fire), a river (Water), near a windy airport (Air), a dusty alleyway (Earth), and one where all four environments seemed to neutralize (Aether). Despite the loss, all of us thought that her method of burial was rather remarkable.

For this I applaud her metaphorically as the Elemental Nymph you see in the tribute. smile

Signature 

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 12 September 2012 08:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 147 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-10

Ok, I’ll have to learn how to submit the update myself, but I made a revision on the height of the new body shape for Ashley M5 and added another height adjustment. I added someone else in for comparison.

Look OK?

Image Attachments
Ashley_M5_Luke_3_comparison.jpg

Posted: 12 September 2012 08:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 148 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Lookin good I think smile

Signature 

Posted: 13 September 2012 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 149 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-10

Haven’t loaded him up since I put him in the store, but here’s the young adult morph, Colby, from Braxton M5 with the new Nicholas morph from Ashley. BTW I hate doing PNG icons for these things. wink I used Dimension3D’s 2nd skin to make a bodysuit from M3 to use the Cammo Heroes 2nd skins.

Image Attachments
Space_kids_m5.jpg

Posted: 13 September 2012 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 150 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1786
Joined  2009-08-08

Are they ready for download (with a reset of content) or still forthcoming?

10 of 51