Digital Art Zone

1 of 4
Who is
Posted: 25 May 2012 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1379
Joined  2010-02-14

I know there’s still a lot of things to fit up around the main site and all, but I have to ask, is anyone else coming on to this site to find themselves already logged into accounts that’s not theirs? For instance, every single time I come on here my page shows the name “xxx”. I have no idea who this person is or why I’m automatically in this account when I visit the site. But can someone please enlighten me as to what the meaning of this is?

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1336
Joined  2006-03-14

Sadly a known bug.  If you try and access “My Account” it will identify you properly.  You won’t be able to get to any of xxx’s information.

Signature 

My Tutorials and Freebies Index

Posted: 25 May 2012 09:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7443
Joined  2004-07-21

So we cannot sign him up for the PC club and force him to get the super suit suite?  I know he wants that but just has not gotten around to it yet.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30

If every user did that, Miss Bad Wolf, then poor xxx would be broke within a New York minute, with enough stuff to download that would require him to spend the next six months just downloading!! LOL

I don’t think xxx would like that. And now he’s become a sort of celebrity in this thread. Maybe he’ll pop into the forums sometime…

Posted: 25 May 2012 11:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7443
Joined  2004-07-21
Norse Graphics - 25 May 2012 10:41 PM

If every user did that, Miss Bad Wolf, then poor xxx would be broke within a New York minute, with enough stuff to download that would require him to spend the next six months just downloading!! LOL

I don’t think Jay would like that. And now he’s become a sort of celebrity in this thread. Maybe he’ll pop into the forums sometime…

But at least he will be a pc member until next century.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 25 May 2012 11:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07
Miss Bad Wolf - 25 May 2012 09:59 PM

So we cannot sign him up for the PC club and force him to get the super suit suite?  I know he wants that but just has not gotten around to it yet.

Bwaaahahaha!!! You slay me :-D

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 26 May 2012 12:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14

Okay, with all of this now I REALLY have to know who this guy is. Is he like one of the site managers or something?

Yeah, I know, as long as I’ve been around here I STILL don’t know all the people that I probably should. LOL

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 26 May 2012 01:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7112
Joined  2009-07-13

he is just some poor customer who does not read the forum, if I browse the shop unsigned in I get a different name everytime, some are pc members, some not.
have not bothered noting them all but no names I know so far as usernames are different, you would only guess my own from Wendy and possibly my Surname’s vague initial simillarity to my YouTube channel name.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
my gallery

Posted: 26 May 2012 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7112
Joined  2009-07-13

lol! while you cannot share personal info on people under the TOS he has a public profile

if it IS the one and the same user!
since you said you needed to know, otherwise start stalking the countless others by that name via Google and scaring the crap out of them
meanwhile this guy might get some Google links for his work thx to this forum!!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
my gallery

Posted: 26 May 2012 02:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14
wendy♥catz - 26 May 2012 01:56 AM

he is just some poor customer who does not read the forum, if I browse the shop unsigned in I get a different name everytime, some are pc members, some not.
have not bothered noting them all but no names I know so far as usernames are different, you would only guess my own from Wendy and possibly my Surname’s vague initial simillarity to my YouTube channel name.

Now that concerns me even more. I know that trying to conduct account action instantly logs you out of that person’s account, but still, just knowing that at any given moment someone could randomly find themselves in my account is just SLIGHTLY concerning…

What if this occurred had the site been bugged more than it is now? What if the auto-log in assumed that you were actually me and let YOU go on about MY business? Also, from what I’ve been reading in the Itemized Order History, DAZ has resurfaced all of our past and current credit payment methods unto our imported accounts. So if someone were to begin accidentally stumbling upon stuff like that, it would definitely be well beyond alarming.

I know I’m overreacting a bit here, but this is something I’ve really learned to be actively concerned about since I was a victim of the great Playstation Network Hacking. Someone actually bought my information and made a purchase of over $300 on my card and it was a very strenuous process just to get compensated for it from my bank…

Signature 

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 26 May 2012 02:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07

Unsubscribe

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 26 May 2012 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  249
Joined  2005-05-17

I have the same problem, its always the same persons name when I come to the site, but disappears once I relog in.

Posted: 26 May 2012 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  615
Joined  2008-07-16

“Who is xxx”?
Well, my dear RCDeschene, He is me… he is you, he is my friend, he is my friend’s sister, he is her hamster and my neighbor’s son and his grandmother and that little yappy dog that won’t stop barking every time time he sees a squirrel, he is the mailman and your doctor… he is the homeless guy who lives behind the bus station, he is the hero cop who never thinks of himself and he is that fat crazy lady who does not know when to stop tanning… he is a priest and a thief and probably even the guy who wrote V for Vendetta from whom I am loosely basing this long rambling answer…
My friend RCDeschene, xxx is each and every one of us that has been lied to and cheated, who has longed for a day when they could know freedom and walk naked in the sunshine without getting chased by stray dogs… he is the little man with big dreams, who knows one day his moment will come… and in that moment he will stand up and say I am real and am me and will be counted… for no longer will I be lied to and told wear silly hats with fruit on them.
xxx… is real.
If you listen to your heart you can hear him…
xxx will save us all.

Or he is one of the guys who set up the website for DAZ, in which case he should be hunted down and pummeled with Mackerel till he cries like 4 year old who just lost their puppy.

Signature 

VISIT MY ShareCG FREEBIE GALLERY

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3087
Joined  2007-06-22
lordvicore - 26 May 2012 01:59 PM

Oh hell this made me laugh so loud my son woke up, the last bit really finished me off.

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  615
Joined  2008-07-16

I hope you read that with a proper theatrical british accent… the first part as Hugo Weaving and the last as John Cleese… remember to stress “Mackerel” if using it in a play or eulogy.

Oh, and sorry about waking the offspring… just let him know somewhere out there in the dark of night xxx watches over us all… or is lying unconscious in the gutter smelling of mackerel.

Signature 

VISIT MY ShareCG FREEBIE GALLERY

Posted: 26 May 2012 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30

LOL

That made me laugh! Imagine xxx seeing the title of this thread and goes, “Hmmm….” And when he clicks open and starts reading… big surprise

1 of 4