Digital Art Zone

DAZ!  Your caching is acting up again!
Posted: 02 August 2012 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1662
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
I tried to report a bug, but bugs.daz3d.com doesn’t have a place for ‘Store’ bugs.  I’m seeing odd numbers for wishlist, and the ‘things you recently added to your wishlist’ on the lower right of some pages is completely wrong.

I’m hoping this helps DAZ catch it quickly before it becomes a big issue again.

In the pictures below, in the first picture, I’ve added none of those to my wishlist, much less recently added them, and the second my shopping cart count is correct, my wishlist count is significantly wrong.

I see this on the FastGrab page: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/fast-grab-3d-models/

— Morgan

Image Attachments
StoreBugs1.png
StoreBugs2.png
 Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 02 August 2012 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13563
Joined  2003-10-09

We were told to use the DAZ Web Search project for reporting site bugs. I will flag this up myself, but I’d suggest making a report and posting a link to it here yourself too.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 02 August 2012 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2259
Joined  2003-12-06

Seconded, this started happening to me yesterday. Also noticed by a few other people, as noted on at least one of the “aaargh-it’s-all-gone-wrong” threads. Not a major problem, yet, but not a good omen of things to come.

Again…  <sigh>

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 02 August 2012 09:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2012-03-06

Signature 

The Cashew Gallery (PG-13)