Digital Art Zone

8 of 15
5 New Bryce 7.1 Pro video tutorials for Brycers who want to expand their skills.
Posted: 21 January 2013 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2536
Joined  2004-07-06

A stab as doing something for Bryce novices.

Bryce 20 minute beginners project - simple landscape - a tutorial by David Brinnen

Image Attachments
Basic_landscape.jpg
 Signature 

that Bryce Tutorials Info and this Products made by Horo and myself and a link to my gallery at DAZ 3D

Posted: 22 January 2013 07:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06

Make a Menger sponge in Bryce or Bryce and Wings3D…

Bryce 20 minute project - building a Menger Sponge - a tutorial by David Brinnen

Image Attachments
lvl_2_m_cube4.jpg
 Signature 

that Bryce Tutorials Info and this Products made by Horo and myself and a link to my gallery at DAZ 3D

Posted: 22 January 2013 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06

And a part 2

Bryce 10 minute project - building a Menger Sponge (part 2) - a tutorial by David Brinnen

Image Attachments
T4.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 22 January 2013 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4611
Joined  2004-07-01
David Brinnen - 21 January 2013 11:21 AM

A stab as doing something for Bryce novices.

Bryce 20 minute beginners project - simple landscape - a tutorial by David Brinnen

great job

Posted: 23 January 2013 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06

Thank you Bigh!

OK, I’ve had another go at producing something for novices.  Bryce 20 minute beginners project - simple still life - a tutorial by David Brinnen it is kinda trick to know what to include and how far to explain things.

Image Attachments
Basic_still_life.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 23 January 2013 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4611
Joined  2004-07-01
David Brinnen - 23 January 2013 11:47 AM

Thank you Bigh!

OK, I’ve had another go at producing something for novices.  Bryce 20 minute beginners project - simple still life - a tutorial by David Brinnen it is kinda trick to know what to include and how far to explain things.

good follow up !

Posted: 23 January 2013 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2847
Joined  0

That’s all Bryce?!?!?!?!? big surprise big surprise big surprise

Dang, going to have to re-install it now… red face red face

Great tutes, very inspirational - THANKS!! cheese cheese :coolosmile:

Signature 

My bloggity blog: http://the-serpents-fang.blogspot.com/
My Red Room Authors Page: http://redroom.com/member/edward-averill

Posted: 23 January 2013 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06

Thank you again Bigh.

Yes Woolyloach, all Bryce (and a smidgeon of DS and Wing3D).  Horo and I are doing our best to fill the documentation void with examples of how to exploit all the cool new (and obviously undocumented) features that the Steering Committee managed to coerce, cajole and generally bully poor old Blaine and his cohort of excellent programmers into letting us have.  Then having got our way - to a large extent - it is only fair that we do our best to let the rest of Bryce community join in the fun and games.  Aside from SSS (sub surface scattering) which is phenomenally tricky to simulate in Bryce (but it can be done - just) almost anything else is possible - within reason.  Furthermore, Bryce’s handling of HDRI lighting and GI is in some respects superior to many far more expensive and complex renderers out there - largely thanks to the input of aforementioned Horo.  So, please, do re-install and join us over at the Bryce talk forum.  You will be more than welcome.

Signature 

Posted: 24 January 2013 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06

Using the use sky feature - intermediate

Bryce 25 minute lighting project - use sky - a tutorial by David Brinnen

Image Attachments
Use_sky_start1.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 24 January 2013 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1296
Joined  0

Is this topic stickied anywhere?  If not it should be, tons of great links and info for Bryce smile

Signature 

“If you get a chance….Take it!  If it changes your life….Let it!.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.”

Posted: 24 January 2013 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15271
Joined  2003-10-09

At the top of the New Users Help FOrum David has added all these tutorial links to the Bryce tutorial list that was already there, and again there is also a list in the Bryce tutorial sticky at the top of this forum, if that is any help

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 24 January 2013 10:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1296
Joined  0

thanks chohole, I put this link in my favorites also.  I find great info then forgot to bookmark it and can’t find when I need it, then have to go making new posts in the forum asking the same things again

Signature 

“If you get a chance….Take it!  If it changes your life….Let it!.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.”

Posted: 26 January 2013 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06

This,

Bryce 10 minute lighting project - use sky appendix - a tutorial by David Brinnen

An appendix to that

Bryce 25 minute lighting project - use sky - a tutorial by David Brinnen

relates to these images…

Image Attachments
Use_sky_v1_0.jpgUse_sky_v1_1.jpgUse_sky_v1_2.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 26 January 2013 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06

A short one…

*** find out if you are running the correct version of Bryce! ***

Bryce 7.1 Pro - Help,  About Bryce - a short video by David Brinnen

Signature 

Posted: 26 January 2013 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  207
Joined  2003-10-09

As always - great stuff. If I could add to this last tut (Bryce 7.1 Pro - Help,  About Bryce) on the Mac you need to hold down the Command key instead off the Control key to get the version number.

8 of 15