Digital Art Zone

Kageto (continued from old forums)
Posted: 25 May 2012 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1516
Joined  2011-11-16

I decided to restart this thread because the project is still not completed. Here’s the archived thread: http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=187484

And here’s the first test render: http://Tramp-Graphics.deviantart.com/art/Kageto-3D-302632020

Posted: 25 May 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2008-12-29

For a first time creation, its really good smile you have my props

Signature 

LOL be warned, I might be friendly

Posted: 26 May 2012 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  385
Joined  2003-10-09

Hey Tramp Graphics,

How’s it coming along?

Your illustration looks good.  I like what you did with the Kanji, and your suit appears to be working nicely with your character now.

Good luck with the hood MT’s, and I hope to see some more of Kageto illustrations from you in the future.

Take care…
Ken

Signature 

Take care all..        “It’s easy to clean up when you got money.”        *Old Post Count:  Don’t know, don’t care…  *New Site Status:  Doesn’t matter one iota.
Ken

Posted: 27 May 2012 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1516
Joined  2011-11-16
DaremoK3 - 26 May 2012 06:02 PM

Hey Tramp Graphics,

How’s it coming along?

Your illustration looks good.  I like what you did with the Kanji, and your suit appears to be working nicely with your character now.

Good luck with the hood MT’s, and I hope to see some more of Kageto illustrations from you in the future.

Take care…
Ken

I took a short break on it to work on a couple if kitbashes. I took a TFP RiD Deluxe class Arcee figure and repainted it into G1 Beta, and am currently building a “Targetmaster” Minicon for her that transforms from a raven into a crossbow.