Digital Art Zone

How to share or created character…
Posted: 01 August 2012 08:33 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  308
Joined  2004-09-07

Okay, I have a character that I’ve made who is from our Webster Fields trilogy. I’ve put this character together with various content and morphed him to what we want.

My husband has all the same content on his computer, HOW do I save this character so that I can’t send the file to my husband’s computer to open him and begin building the scenes for our graphic novel?

I noticed the files are now all .duf files…  so far, I saved my model as a scene… what next?

smile

Signature 

Mercedes Keyes
Amber Swann Publishing Inc.
Facebook
Published Novels
DeviantArt
3D Graphics Art Community - Google+ Join me there

Posted: 01 August 2012 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  787
Joined  2005-09-19

Reportedly a .duf format saved scene should be all you need to transfer a scene between two computers with identical content, but I haven’t heard from any of the people using 4.5 as to how well that works.

Posted: 01 August 2012 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-09-07
DWG - 01 August 2012 09:02 AM

Reportedly a .duf format saved scene should be all you need to transfer a scene between two computers with identical content, but I haven’t heard from any of the people using 4.5 as to how well that works.

Okay, well - we’re about to find out. Hubby is installing it on his computer now and I’ll be transferring the file. Thanks!

Signature 

Mercedes Keyes
Facebook
Published Novels
DeviantArt

Posted: 01 August 2012 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-09-07
DWG - 01 August 2012 09:02 AM

WOW… Daz3d…. character saving and sharing WORKS! My husband was able to open the character I made just fine, the clothing didn’t transfer - but we didn’t care about that, because he’ll dress him for the scene anyway, but having him as I’ve made him - that is excellent!!!

Signature 

Mercedes Keyes
Facebook
Published Novels
DeviantArt