Digital Art Zone

1 of 2
Horse Bundle is $1.99 !!! [sale now over]
Posted: 25 May 2012 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4972
Joined  2012-04-07

From another website [amazing ways to find things in here] discovered that the Horse Bundle is on sale!

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/millennium-horse-bundle/

Signature 

Posted: 25 May 2012 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  164
Joined  2004-06-24

Just had a quick look, shows a price of $29.95 for me . Which site did your info come from????

Cheers
GG

Signature 

WHO said Kiwis can’t fly ?????

Posted: 25 May 2012 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  898
Joined  2008-11-01

I’m just guessing, but perhaps the Millenium Horse Bundle was added as a PC item?? Are you a PC member? If that is the case, then anyone who doesn’t have Platinum Club would still see the price listed at Regular price, while PC Members would view it as $1.99.

Posted: 25 May 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2004-06-24

Thanks Jasmine, you are probably right. I gave up P/club membership a long time ago as the membership fees were way in excess of the savings I was making since I don’t actually buy a lot.

Cheers
GG

Signature 

Posted: 25 May 2012 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2011-08-27

Thanks for spotting that. And into the cart it goes…

Posted: 25 May 2012 11:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3522
Joined  2012-02-06

I was very pleased to see (and grab) this! It is a PC item now. Not 100% sure this is intentional, or permanent (so get it while you can)! I’ve heard that it used to be a PC item a while ago, but not since I’ve been here.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 26 May 2012 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Not a PC member atm - it ‘was’ $1.99 for everybody ... congrats to all who got it grin
Price is now back to ‘normal’ ...

Signature 

Posted: 26 May 2012 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

I am a PC member and I’m still seeing the $1.99 price. So maybe it was on sale for everyone and now it’s a PC item?

Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 26 May 2012 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  998
Joined  2012-01-29

I am also still seeing price 1,99 and I am PC member.

Posted: 26 May 2012 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Around here right now, who knows?!! If you’re seeing $1.99 and you want it, I’d suggest buying it fast lol ... can’t see them having a ‘bundle’ as a full time PC item [but it’s quite okay with me if they do!]

Could be the difference in time zones too ...

I miss that huge list of ‘everything in the store’ that could be sorted by price!

Signature 

Posted: 26 May 2012 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06
Patience55 - 26 May 2012 12:38 PM

Around here right now, who knows?!! If you’re seeing $1.99 and you want it, I’d suggest buying it fast lol ... can’t see them having a ‘bundle’ as a full time PC item [but it’s quite okay with me if they do!]

Could be the difference in time zones too ...

I miss that huge list of ‘everything in the store’ that could be sorted by price!

Try this: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2

Seems to work, and it is sortable (can’t guarantee that absolutely everything is there, though).

Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 26 May 2012 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2004-06-24

OK, so I put the bundle into my cart anyway and went off to the checkout, was required to confirm a couple of account details before I was able to see the checkout page again. So here I am back at the checkout and here is the horse bundle at $0.00, choice, it’s one of those that does’nt show the discount until its in your cart aaand it’s already taken off the free $2.00 coupon. Anyway, I’m thinking hey Daz this is a way cool gesture, and, not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth I head off to the next stage of checkout then guess what !!!!, suddenly the little green maintainence man pops up and the site is down. This morning the bundle was still in my cart but at the normal price. Guess it was not my lucky day after all so I can forget about winning lotto as well. Ahhh such is life, you win some you lose some.

Cheers
GG

Image Attachments
imagesCA7PBBC5.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 26 May 2012 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07
kiwi_gg - 26 May 2012 01:08 PM

OK, so I put the bundle into my cart anyway and went off to the checkout, was required to confirm a couple of account details before I was able to see the checkout page again. So here I am back at the checkout and here is the horse bundle at $0.00, choice, it’s one of those that does’nt show the discount until its in your cart aaand it’s already taken off the free $2.00 coupon. Anyway, I’m thinking hey Daz this is a way cool gesture, and, not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth I head off to the next stage of checkout then guess what !!!!, suddenly the little green maintainence man pops up and the site is down. This morning the bundle was still in my cart but at the normal price. Guess it was not my lucky day after all so I can forget about winning lotto as well. Ahhh such is life, you win some you lose some.

Cheers
GG

... hope you see this in time ... remove the item from your shopping basket ... and return to the product page and try again ... seems to be back to $1.99. Quite the price yo-yo system but hay. However you may have ‘lost’ the $2 coupon, it depends upon whether the system ‘took’ it or not before.  IF it’s not showing up as $1.99—“refresh the page”. wink

Signature 

Posted: 29 May 2012 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18

thanks for the heads up, purchased

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 29 May 2012 01:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

Millennium Horse LE is apparently free now.

Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 29 May 2012 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

So it is! Thanks for the HU.

btw - for those who haven’t already noticed, ‘the system’ apparently has no memory of our previous purchases.

Signature 

1 of 2