Digital Art Zone

Where did the Bryce freepository go?
Posted: 31 July 2012 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1287
Joined  2008-03-30

Just been over to the General Freepository and there is no Bryce section, was there one, or did I imagine it? grin

The old forum had one http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewforum.php?f=49

It doesn’t take a lot to confuse me you know wink

Signature 

[Join the little green box collection party!]
Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 01 August 2012 04:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16782
Joined  2003-10-09

We used to have several Freepositories, but they decided that they would go back to just the one General freepository, as the app specific freepositories were very underused. Bryce for example only had 444 threads added during it’s 6 year life, as against over 13,000 in the general freezie.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 01 August 2012 06:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-30
chohole - 01 August 2012 04:08 AM

We used to have several Freepositories, but they decided that they would go back to just the one General freepository, as the app specific freepositories were very underused. Bryce for example only had 444 threads added during it’s 6 year life, as against over 13,000 in the general freezie.

Ah no worries then, as the whole freepository forum is still only 8 pages. i’ll have a look thru and start a thread containing the bryce ones I find, including the link to the old Bryce Freepository if that’s ok.

Signature 

Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 01 August 2012 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16782
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes sure Ian, that would be very helpful If you header it something like Bryce freebies list, or something as descriptive, I can then add a link to it into the compilation of links thread, and then it won’t get lost.

BTW did I ever tell you how much I like people who volunteer to make lists like this. cool smirk

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 01 August 2012 06:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-30
chohole - 01 August 2012 06:06 AM

Yes sure Ian, that would be very helpful If you header it something like Bryce freebies list, or something as descriptive, I can then add a link to it into the compilation of links thread, and then it won’t get lost.

OK, off out for a cycle ride now, so will start it later, going thru a dry art spell, so need to do something!! smile

Signature 

Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive