Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Please fix the itemised Order History DAZ!!!
Posted: 04 August 2012 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1712
Joined  2008-05-31
StealthWorks - 01 August 2012 05:03 AM

Taozen & Cypherfox, I’m blown away by your skills and your kindness to the community in making these tools available for us for free.

You’re welcome, hope it makes things a bit easier until DAZ gets their stuff to work…

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

Posted: 04 August 2012 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-31
JeanneM - 01 August 2012 08:53 AM

This very nice piece of work and his content downloader! They both are awesome!! Thank you again Taozen for creating and sharing these tools!!

Love, Jeanne

You’re welcome!

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

Posted: 14 August 2012 07:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2004-03-05

Will DAZ please sort out the itemised order page… It has become a TORTURE to use it.

At the very least, please put a search function in it ASAP…

Its no good making us have to reset things then making those things imposible to find.

Thank you

Posted: 14 August 2012 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16105
Joined  2003-10-09

Merging your post with one of the other threads on the subject

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 19 August 2012 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1795
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
http://3dwishlist.com/wishlist/all shows all current discount prices, from the perspective of a PC member, and let’s you narrow by discount price, and sort various ways.  Hopefully tonight I’ll be able to add filter by artist/vendor also.

It also gives an idea how wishlist (and itemized history next) management can work.  I already have all the vendor/artist information, I just need to expose it the same way.

It also provides a web service that tells you, like my earlier screenshots, if you’ve already bought an item, even if it was in a bundle.

It’s very raw right now, but if you want to give it a try and live on the edge, feel free.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 28 August 2012 12:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11246
Joined  2007-11-06
Taozen - 31 July 2012 04:16 PM

If you’re running Windows, here’s a freeware tool that makes it easier to manage the history:

http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

...works beautifully.

My one question is how do you get the list into Excel?  There is no copy/paste function (the default right mouse click doesn’t work either) and when I attempt to import from Excel (Data - Get external data - Import text) nothing shows up in the Programme Files folder where I installed the utility (I’m using XP32).  Is there a different location or folder where the list is stored after it is saved?

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 28 August 2012 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-31
Kyoto Kid - 28 August 2012 12:11 AM
Taozen - 31 July 2012 04:16 PM

If you’re running Windows, here’s a freeware tool that makes it easier to manage the history:

http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

...works beautifully.

My one question is how do you get the list into Excel?  There is no copy/paste function (the default right mouse click doesn’t work either) and when I attempt to import from Excel (Data - Get external data - Import text) nothing shows up in the Programme Files folder where I installed the utility (I’m using XP32).  Is there a different location or folder where the list is stored after it is saved?

There is a “data” folder in the program folder, the list is stored in the history.csv file there. Looks like I forgot to name the last column, it contains the number of the DAZ page where the product is listed, when it’s set to 50 items per page.

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

Posted: 28 August 2012 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11246
Joined  2007-11-06

...found it.

Thank you. 

Now I can enter the latest RRRR challenge.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 30 August 2012 05:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2003-10-09

I haven’t looked at my Itemised Order History for a few months..not since the big ‘Changeover’...and got a big shock at how difficult it is to use.  What happened at being able to sort by date? Trying to find something I purchased, but can’t remember the name of (only that it’s hair), roughly 3 months ago is impossible the way it is.  It would take days to sort through by date. Also…why is there no way to set the default result to 100..more would be much better.  And…why go back to having Mac stuff mixed in with PC downloads?

Posted: 30 August 2012 05:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16105
Joined  2003-10-09

I am merging your post with one of the existing threads about this issue

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

2 of 2