4 of 100
Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III
Posted: 31 July 2012 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30
AtticAnne - 30 July 2012 06:49 PM

Hmmmm, sounds like Miss Bad Wolf is doing nicely.  Well, except for being a zombie with rabies.  In the olden days madstones were thought to cure rabies.  And just what is a madstone, you ask breathlessly.  Just a hairball coughed up by an ordinary cat.  i don’t know how it was administered.

There are only two ways to administer something to the body. Which one you prefer is up to you.

Posted: 31 July 2012 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-30
wendy♥catz - 30 July 2012 11:39 PM

is everybody out there busy being serious or something
I need some stupid to cheer me up!
thinking about doing a 3D animated resumé and posting it somewhere, obviously cannot be in my usual style.
somewhat more serious but nonetheless highlighting 3D animation experience, what little I have as well as my basic job skills and work history.
ofcourse I will do a proper one as well, hardly going to send the video to prospective employers but it could be in a link under hobbies.
a good likeness of myself, not naked in a temple with a sword obviously, rather sensibly dressed, engaging in various tasks I have performed during my worklife as well as showing the ability to create virtual animations of events etc for promos, clip art etc
also a skill set and experience with various programs on my computer.
I am more likely to be doing factory line work as that is my work history but it never hurts to show flexibility and other skills if needed, maybe even for an occupational health and saftey video or chart for tasks performed.

Actually, that is a good idea. You’ll definitely stand out from the crowd, and that’s what we’re told if we sent an application. The last one I sent was back in 2004 I think. Maybe it’s different today.

I was thinking of doing some instructional videos using animations at work to cut down time on learning stuff to the newbies (did this a month ago, because I got free at Christmas - as I worked last Christmas and I needed the time off for family).

Posted: 31 July 2012 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7545
Joined  2009-07-13

now for sum thing NorT and stooopid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcoreV10hI8
warning, lewd references to ladies bits downunder and it IS downunder downunder
Map of Tasmania!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 31 July 2012 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-30

Wtf!! But yeah, Tasmania does look like bush.

Posted: 01 August 2012 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11073
Joined  2007-11-06

I thought Kyoto kid looked pretty masculine with a full beard sitting in his wheelchair in his picture at the convention in Seatle on the old forum.

...wheelchair? gulp I certainly hope not.

Oh and the photograph, heheheh, Old trick learned at the Dojo.  Love it when one not only can confuse minds, but cameras as well since these days, places like hotels don’t cotton very well to one carrying razor sharp blades and six shooters that put big holes in things around their establishments.  cheese

...‘course keeping up such an appearance for long hours at a stretch does take a bit out of the ol’ Ki.  Had to take the followin’ week off just to recuperate.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 01 August 2012 02:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-30

I broke the 200-line limit in Tetris on my iPhone 3GS (I actually managed 201 lines and a score of 177517). Try to beat this…..

Image Attachments
7689113054_3cdbf67450_o.jpg

Posted: 01 August 2012 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7545
Joined  2009-07-13

I cannot access the old forum to check the picture but I could have sworn you were sitting in a wheelchair! red face
now I wish I could re see that chair in the photo to understand why I thought it was a wheelchair. rolleyes
I must be going senile! or blond! I meant blind but blond would explain it more!!!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 01 August 2012 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7847
Joined  2004-07-21

My life is stupid. I am at social services but I doubt I can find help.  I doubt I will find help anywhere.

There is no hope.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 01 August 2012 09:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2004-05-21

Now here’s something stupid - last night I thought of something really stupid that I was going to post in this thread but I was stupid enough to forget what it was. big surprise

Posted: 01 August 2012 09:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7847
Joined  2004-07-21

Here is something stupid, my stepfather suggested pawning my computer.  Not a good idea and not going to happen.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 01 August 2012 10:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04
Miss Bad Wolf - 01 August 2012 09:41 PM

Here is something stupid, my stepfather suggested pawning my computer.  Not a good idea and not going to happen.

That’s epic stupid idea, because in today’s world you need an internet connection plus computer to find better jobs. Stoooooooopid.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 02 August 2012 01:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  288
Joined  2009-08-11
Norse Graphics - 31 July 2012 10:13 AM

There are only two ways to administer something to the body. Which one you prefer is up to you.

Via an assistant of my choice!  tongue rolleye    
Am I allowed to choose my preferred method of removal also?    cheese 

(I’ll have you know I’m talking about lotions and external applications.  LOL  )

Signature 

“quack?”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cOLor wHeeL faCts .

Posted: 02 August 2012 01:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-08-11

[snip]
[snip]

How about some UNICORN POOP

yoyomax12 on YouTube shows how to make them (Screenshot from her instructions):

Image Attachments
Unicorn_Poop_Cookies_yoyomax12_YouTube-w.jpg
 Signature 

“quack?”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cOLor wHeeL faCts .

Posted: 02 August 2012 01:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-08-11

Never Mind.  Nothing to See Here.

Signature 

Posted: 02 August 2012 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
Cyn Art - 02 August 2012 01:32 AM

[snip]
[snip]

How about some UNICORN POOP

yoyomax12 on YouTube shows how to make them (Screenshot from her instructions):

Hmmm… Strangely tempting and unappetizing at the same time. So Stupid.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

4 of 100