99 of 100
Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III
Posted: 04 October 2012 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1471 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7727
Joined  2009-07-13

I am on my Android, not sleeping again
had fruitloops with strawberry flavoured milk, like a strawberry milkshake only crunchy!!
must try the crunchy nut clusters again WITH strawberry milk!!!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1472 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4919
Joined  2009-02-26

Well that’s a different combination. Lol. I’ll have to try that somtime

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1473 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
AtticAnne - 04 October 2012 12:31 PM
Spyro - 04 October 2012 12:14 PM

Or you just saving up for it?

Both.  I so hope that it’s heavily discounted and that I could stack all my coupons for it.  Also trying to save up.

I would love to get my car running and back on the road.  That will insurance, registration, and at least a new battery.  I’ve sent a message to my nephew that I need car work done, but he hasn’t answered yet.  He owes me big time and I’m calling in markers.

With it’s current price, I’d totally agree with you. It’s a bit steep for hobby use at this stage.

Signature 

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1474 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1902
Joined  2011-07-31

You mean the forums aren’t chat rooms?  Dang, I thought they were.  I can’t hang around waiting.  I’ve got a long list of things to do in Studio.

The boot soles are looking good.  I wonder if the lasts are made to make them curve up.  And if so, why?  Maybe a hiker or soldier would know.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1475 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13
AtticAnne - 04 October 2012 12:31 PM
Spyro - 04 October 2012 12:14 PM

Or you just saving up for it?

Both.  I so hope that it’s heavily discounted and that I could stack all my coupons for it.  Also trying to save up.

I would love to get my car running and back on the road.  That will insurance, registration, and at least a new battery.  I’ve sent a message to my nephew that I need car work done, but he hasn’t answered yet.  He owes me big time and I’m calling in markers.

C6pro is in the mail!
you get some of the extras I did with the book version extras I see on the PC Advisor DVD inc the moda haircuts, the V4 skin shaders   a spaceship and digital painter shaders, never looked on that DVD until yesterday.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1476 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

lol! as I mentioned on facebook, at the post office a lady was sending nosehair clippers to someone overseas!!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1477 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Oooo, that sounds so cool.  I need more content, lots more.  I’ll never have enough.  How much do I owe you and how do you want me to pay?

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1478 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

One year my ex gave nose hair clippers to our sons for Christmas.  They were not notably impressed, but I had warned them in advance.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1479 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  381
Joined  2012-09-27

Ack, feeling silly - can’t figure out what half the menus are for DAZ.  Not even sure where to start, and video tutorials aren’t very helpful for me.  :(  It’s easier for me with traditional text with picture examples, and most of those seem to be for earlier versions of DAZ.  I’m finding it tough to understand half of the conversations I’m reading here in the forums.

Do any of you kind folk have any pointers for a rank newbie?  I get the feeling I started in the middle of things and haven’t learned much of what I need to to use DAZ to the fullest.

Thank you so much! smile

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1480 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

I started with all of this for my grandson Sasha who is 7.  Now he wants to do animations, so I think it’s time to move on up.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1481 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
AtticAnne - 04 October 2012 12:37 PM

You mean the forums aren’t chat rooms?  Dang, I thought they were.  I can’t hang around waiting.  I’ve got a long list of things to do in Studio.

The boot soles are looking good.  I wonder if the lasts are made to make them curve up.  And if so, why?  Maybe a hiker or soldier would know.

I have a couple of pairs of boots. One pair is a rather expensive Police/security boots - They have a real sleek designed soul, It’s rather thick, the tread is very prominent and its got a rounded heel and slightly curved up like running shoes at the toes.

Work boots (nothing fancy, just tradies boots) Almost completely flat footed very minor curve, barely noticeable. Though again, tread is thick, but it’s much more broad than the cop/sec pair.

Signature 

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1482 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

nothing, my salad for lunch cost more!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1483 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

You got C6Pro for less than a salad LOL

Signature 

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1484 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Morning, James.  We’re all pretty full of stupid over here.  The basics 101 is the right place for a beginner.  Neither Jaderail nor I do very well with videos either.  We need something printed.  I waded into videos not knowing the terminology and was completely lost.  After about 6-8 months of at least opening the programs and mashing the buttons, I was finally recognizing some of the words from the videos.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1485 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Wendy, you are a doll.  And an inspiration to me.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

99 of 100