Digital Art Zone

Dealing with poke through on areas without morphs?
Posted: 25 May 2012 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  761
Joined  2011-05-17

Hi again, still very new to DAZ Studio and all the guides online all now link to deadends:(

I just created a female freak to be an ogre fighting the sub dragon (nerdglasses), but when I throw on the magus jacket, there is a little poke through in the breast area. I’d like to know how to deal with this without just shrinking the breasts to a smaller size, because, while slyph like girls are nice, sometimes you need a giant ogre woman to beat a dragon with a club. Or a dazzlingly stereotypical (as well as busty) damsel in distress.

Thanks!

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2003-10-09
Paradigm67 - 25 May 2012 10:39 AM

Hi again, still very new to DAZ Studio and all the guides online all now link to deadends:(

I just created a female freak to be an ogre fighting the sub dragon (nerdglasses), but when I throw on the magus jacket, there is a little poke through in the breast area. I’d like to know how to deal with this without just shrinking the breasts to a smaller size, because, while slyph like girls are nice, sometimes you need a giant ogre woman to beat a dragon with a club. Or a dazzlingly stereotypical (as well as busty) damsel in distress.

Thanks!

You could turn on smoothing and collision…. Or increase the iterations of it if it is already on. 

Here is a video about it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBGzfNgfdyo

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

Posted: 25 May 2012 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8134
Joined  2009-05-14

I have had some success though a little hit and miss but you could try using the Transfer Active Morphs function.

Select your figure and select your Parameters Pane clicking on the Options square button as shown in the images below.

Image Attachments
ParametterOptions.jpg
TransActiveMorphs.jpg
 Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 23 June 2012 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2008-01-25

Does anyone find that when transfering active morphs, it only transfers a finite number? or that it will occasionally stop part-way-through when dealing with multiple outfits?

Posted: 23 June 2012 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  799
Joined  2005-12-12
zededd2000 - 23 June 2012 02:10 AM

Does anyone find that when transfering active morphs, it only transfers a finite number? or that it will occasionally stop part-way-through when dealing with multiple outfits?

Experienced the latter one as well, yes. Very annoying.